Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jackman is offline Banned
    why would you ever admit anything to the police?

For being so stupid and disrespecting your mom by ordering on her own credit card i think you deserve to pay the **** fine personally. But still deny it

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

here's what you should do

get like a really good costume, like a rabbit one with a nun suit on, yeah that would be cool. ok now what you have to do is.....get a sidekick. someone with a keen knowledge of canned fruit. these types of people are good with opening metal things and they can avoid being cut and leaving blood samples. what you and this sidekick from hell must do is simply to go the police station, go to the back door, use a chainsaw (oh yeah you need that too!) to pick the lock, and then mace all the police officers. it's cool they don't mind.
    now go find your drugs and steal them back. see you have to do this in one of those big hampster clear balls to not leave forensic eveidence of your events.oh and you need one for your sidekick so make sure you both can fit two lifesize hampster balls in there. steal you **** out of there and roll your ass to freedom!! you should probably ditch the hampster balls in the police parking lot so they think too giant hampsters broke in and stole the evidence in question to throw them off your trail.
    it can be done.....

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    get like a really good costume, like a rabbit one with a nun suit on, yeah that would be cool. ok now what you have to do is.....get a sidekick. someone with a keen knowledge of canned fruit. these types of people are good with opening metal things and they can avoid being cut and leaving blood samples. what you and this sidekick from hell must do is simply to go the police station, go to the back door, use a chainsaw (oh yeah you need that too!) to pick the lock, and then mace all the police officers. it's cool they don't mind.
    now go find your drugs and steal them back. see you have to do this in one of those big hampster clear balls to not leave forensic eveidence of your events.oh and you need one for your sidekick so make sure you both can fit two lifesize hampster balls in there. steal you **** out of there and roll your ass to freedom!! you should probably ditch the hampster balls in the police parking lot so they think too giant hampsters broke in and stole the evidence in question to throw them off your trail.
    it can be done.....
    The always makes a good sidekick!

ZEbby2 is offline New Member
    hehe this is quite funny acctually. If this guy is who i think he is, he recently has been in the papers over here. BUt :
    Quote Originally Posted by fa 2 ka
    you are an ungrateful spoiled little norway fag.... if you have any loyalty whatsoever you will stop being worried about whats goin to happen to you..... tell your mom.... and pay the god**** f***ing fine
    ****ed me up good! havvn't had such a laughf in years i think hehe fa 2 ka u dislike norwegians ? or you just felt funny?

Quote Originally Posted by ZEbby2
    hehe this is quite funny acctually. If this guy is who i think he is, he recently has been in the papers over here. BUt : ****ed me up good! havvn't had such a laughf in years i think hehe fa 2 ka u dislike norwegians ? or you just felt funny?
    If hes not from norway why would he be in the papers

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    stealing off ur mam? id give ya life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information