Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    beatboy is offline New Member

i need help! the police have my steroids

hello. I hope someone please can help me with this..i ordered some steroids couple of months back with a credit card...and today the police called me telling me that customs have taken a package that was sent to my address...and tomorrow i have to go down to the police station and talk with a police man about it...Here in norway the penalty for steroids arnt very big..maybe i have to pay a little fine...so i am think i just gonna tell the truth and say Yes i ordered them....buts the problems this: do you think the police can connect your credit card payment with this order, because i ordered this with my moms credit card...what should i say if they ask me how i payed for it? dont wanna involve my mom in this because i acctually was a fool and used her credit card without asking...and i regret it very much...

but please someone... give me some advise, what would you do in my position?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't know the laws in norway but if you were in the US I would remove my harddrive...And tell the cops that you'll talk to them only in a presence of a lawyer..>Deny everything because the only thing they have at this moment is a package with your name on it that anyone could have sent to you....

One more thing: Don't ever use your credit card to order AS...That's just plain stupid.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

don't leave home without it

get your own credit card and keep your mom out of your drug trafficing

its legal to use steroids in norway...but its illegeal to sell them and buy them, the only way you can use them legally is if the steroids felt down from the sky in your hand...

Deny everything? but do you think the police is abel to connect my moms credit card payment with the package?

i dont think the police will make a big deal of it, but im wondering if im denying they will not belive me and make a case of it

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    How old are you.
    19 You better hope mommy doesn't find out....

im 19

2timer is offline Senior Member

this might work.

tell them it is your mom's! joking get a lawyer and don't answer any questions.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    He really doesnt need a lawyer if all he is facing is a fine. Pay the **** fine if its not a big deal in norway.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatboy
    its legal to use steroids in norway...but its illegeal to sell them and buy them, the only way you can use them legally is if the steroids felt down from the sky in your hand...
    Then say somthing stupid like the laws are. Say the juice was payment for something you gave him like a trade. The credit card could have been anything like shipping (although it would be pricy shipping) or say you bought something legit from him, like a stereo or some junk. The juice was just a trade. Its a long shot, but could work if nothin else.

yeah i agree DEMEN...

i will just admit that i ordered it! and take the fine
    but what the **** should i say if they ask me how i payed for it....
    do you think they will call my mom if i say that i payed her to use her credit card to pay? probally not...just need something to say so i can explain how i payed for the steroids ...
    Last edited by beatboy; 09-28-2004 at 02:05 PM.

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    drit i d. si du ikke vet hva de snakke om. enkelt å greit.

yeah i agree...but what the **** should i say if they ask me how i payed for it....
    Money in an envelope.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    Wtf?

yeah i agree DEMEN...

i will just admit that i ordered it! and take the fine
    but what the **** should i say if they ask me how i payed for it....
    do you think they will call my mom if i say that i payed her to use her credit card to pay? probally not...just need something to say so i can explain how i payed for the steroids...
    Yes they will call your mom.

chris64 is offline Banned
    Fvck! Dont be stupid! Deny everything. I wouldnt talk to them at all. So what if its not a big deal, and only a fine. Make them prove it's yours.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Don't mean to jack this thread, but do you guys think that it would be OK to used a credit card to order research chems from AR-R ?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Don't mean to jack this thread, but do you guys think that it would be OK to used a credit card to order research chems from AR-R?
    YES.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    Fvck! Dont be stupid! Deny everything. I wouldnt talk to them at all. So what if its not a big deal, and only a fine. Make them prove it's yours.
    I agree. All they have is a package with your name on it...Thats it. They don't know that you ordered with moms credit card so even if they pull your credit card records they'll find nothing.
    Tell them your not talking to them unless you have an lawyer present and I bet you you won't hear from them again....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude i dont see the problem here. your safe in this. just point the finger at mommy. blame it all on her since it was her card. shell do the time and you will walk, hell you can go workout tommorow. obviously im kidden.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I would think that if the steroids never made it to your door I would tell the cops that you have no idea what they are talking about. I would definately not go to them voluntarily. Just refuse to talk to them.
    Last edited by Flynman; 09-29-2004 at 02:06 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Deny it and say someone must have stolen your Mom's credit card and tried to order something to f*ck you over. Tell them about your worst enemy and how he's out to get you. If you have a legit person you hate then he can fill that blank.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    get your own credit card and keep your mom out of your drug trafficing
    Dude, that comment totally cracked me up. How funny.... Poor lady.

fa 2 ka is offline New Member
    you are an ungrateful spoiled little norway fag.... if you have any loyalty whatsoever you will stop being worried about whats goin to happen to you..... tell your mom.... and pay the god**** f***ing fine

seanw is offline Banned
    OK here is what I reckon, deny it is yours and tell them nothing. Get your Mum's credit card and destroy it. Let her think she has lost it. She will get it cancelled and if they do check it, which they wont because you wont tell them you used it, you can say it was found and somebody ordered the gear and was maybe watching your letter box for the arrival.

They have no idea how that package was paid for. They have no evidence that would allow them to go through your mothers credit card charges. You'll be fine as long as you deny it. Dont listen to idiotic advice from a bunch of people who are not in your shoes and have nothing to lose.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    They have no idea how that package was paid for. They have no evidence that would allow them to go through your mothers credit card charges. You'll be fine as long as you deny it. Dont listen to idiotic advice from a bunch of people who are not in your shoes and have nothing to lose.
    Yea, you're the first person to make this suggestion.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    DENY IT. Dont pay the fine. Say someone must have taken your moms credit card number and tried buying drugs with it. They were sent to the address that belongs to the card.

PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE. NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING EVER EVER EVER. It will NEVER HELP your case. Well for them it will.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Poor mom!!!!!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Whats a steroid ?

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Deny it and say someone must have stolen your Mom's credit card and tried to order something to f*ck you over. Tell them about your worst enemy and how he's out to get you. If you have a legit person you hate then he can fill that blank.

I agree with EastCoast here. I don't know how bad credit card theft is in Norway, but I know it happens all the time in the U.S. There is no way they can prove you ordered the gear unless they confiscate your hard drive and dig through your history which is way more work then they will go through. I'm sure they will definitely try and pressure you to admit that you ordered it, but deny it. They can't prove you ordered it.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    do you not think your mom is going to see it on her cc statement? oh yea she will!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's legal to use them, but you can't buy or sell them?
    Who the hell thought up that stupid ass law??? That
    makes no sense at all... Are you sure that's the law?

artcien is offline Junior Member
    Run Run !!!!

Look, just do this... Call them back and tell them that youre not expecting a package and it was probably sent to the wrong place. Tell them that youre not coming down to talk to them, and they can keep it. Thats all. If they insist, tell them you're getting a lawyer and you'll call them back with your lawyers number. No lying about a credit card when they have no way of knowing how it was paid for to begin with. get rid of anything you have in your house in case they decide to come snoop. but i'll bet you never hear from them again.

ZEbby2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fa 2 ka
    you are an ungrateful spoiled little norway fag.... if you have any loyalty whatsoever you will stop being worried about whats goin to happen to you..... tell your mom.... and pay the god**** f***ing fine

HAHA! lættiz den ass!!!

foresten kompis syns synd p muttern din! var det du som var i avisa el?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was there, I was asleep. ...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    cant you just play stupid

"ya the site said that it was legal so i didnt know it wasnt ok to order it, they took credit card and all so i figured it had to be legall...."

thats what i would say, but thats me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information