Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EastCoaster is offline Banned

CLEN Question.... Experienced users.

Please only answer this if you've used clen before.

This is my first go around with clen, I'm trying to get my body fat into the single digits before I start my next cycle. I started three days ago.... my first day I had 20mcg, the second day I had 40mcg, and today I took 60mcg and my hands are trembling like crazy. Usually people dont talk about trembling hands till around 100-140mcg.... so my question is, should I just keep my dosage consistant at 60mcg since I'm already seeing sides?

FYI I'm using liquid clen.

Thanks in advance guys

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    No keep upping the dose. My hands shake the same as if i was on 100mcg or 200mcg. I am actually taking 200 right now and have for the last few days. Any headaches?

VIXI is offline Female Member
    it'll go away..i experienced the same thing the first few days of my first cycle...but after the initial week...I realized my tolerance was much higher...went as high as 200mcg...not for everybody..60mcgs sounds kinda low...but then again progress at your own pace and what you're comfy with...xxxSass

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    No keep upping the dose. My hands shake the same as if i was on 100mcg or 200mcg. I am actually taking 200 right now and have for the last few days. Any headaches?

No headaches... you're really up to 200mcg? I cant even picture that.

When should I stop raising the dosage? What sides should I look for? Will I know?

And last question.... once again, only for experienced users..... Do you think clen is worth the risks?

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    it'll go away..i experienced the same thing the first few days of my first cycle...but after the initial week...I realized my tolerance was much higher...went as high as 200mcg...not for everybody..60mcgs sounds kinda low...but then again progress at your own pace and what you're comfy with...xxxSass

wow... seems like 200mcg is the thing to do now-a-days.

How were your results?

when you find it unbearable...or start having problems with too many headaches...cramping etc...although usually avoidable with taurine and ibuprofen...Personally I really like the stuff...not as much as anavar ...but still been a huge boost in my results...higher end doses are usually around the 200 area

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I was a little shaky at 80mcg's, but then went to 100mcg's and felt nothing. So your tolerance should go up.

Did everybody go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 09-28-2004 at 02:33 PM.

When you feel like you cant handle it dont up anymore and maybe go down by 20mcg or so. You'll find your comfort zone. I think I could personally go higher.

As for the risks... Well i would sure hate to have collagen building up in my heart. But i bet that happens if you stay on for awhile. I am going off after two weeks. And doing the 2 on to off for 8 weeks. Then i'll probably stay off until i start my AS cycle.

When you feel like you cant handle it dont up anymore and maybe go down by 20mcg or so. You'll find your comfort zone. I think I could personally go higher.

As for the risks... Well i would sure hate to have collagen building up in my heart. But i bet that happens if you stay on for awhile. I am going off after two weeks. And doing the 2 on to off for 8 weeks. Then i'll probably stay off until i start my AS cycle.

Yea, I'm very worried about the heart risks.

I'll be going 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for roughly 8 weeks aswell.

My question is.... when you start back up after taking 2 weeks off... do you start you dosage where you left off? Or do you start from the bottom again?

well i am at 200. So my next go around after 2 weeks off i will probably start at 160 for one day then 180 for one day and then finish it out at 200

I see.... Thanks for the help Demon.

VIXI--- I'm assuming thats you in your avatar... you're hott

thanx...good luck with your cycle...
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I see.... Thanks for the help Demon.

VIXI--- I'm assuming thats you in your avatar... you're hott

thanx...good luck with your cycle...

Thank you. I'm excited to get my body fat down...

Another question.... has anybody ran into any problems doing cardio while on clen ? Especially at those higher doses?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you got your answer. You are getting the shakes at such at low dosage because you haven't done it before. That will stop, or at least get more bearable after 3-7 days. Keep uping the dose unless you heart is palpatating or something. Be sure to take taurine and pottasium ED. 2 week on clen / 2 weeks on ECA

You should do cardio in the morning before you take your clen dose. If you take the clen first you will have problems breathing while doing cardio.

You should do cardio in the morning before you take your clen dose. If you take the clen first you will have problems breathing while doing cardio.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    taurine and pottasium ED.

Where are the best prices for these products. All sport nutrition doesnt carry taurine do they?

Where are the best prices for these products. All sport nutrition doesnt carry taurine do they?
    They sure do and its cheap.

I buy mine at wal-mart bro.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    did you read the clen handbook??
    i have run clen many times,it is best run during a cycle.everyones tolerence is different,and i found between different manufactuers my dosages were different.i never used liquid clen.i prefer spiropent,my last go around i ran it for 12 weeks.2 on/2 off...eca on the off weeks.i went from 277# around 16% bf to 236 and 7%bf.cardio and diet are a must.i ran it to 180mcg/ed.when you start your 2nd 2 week cycle start at 1/2 the dosage you finished up at.that seemed to work well for me.

I dont take the potassium. CO what is that supposed to help with?

it dont matter because your dose from yesterday is still in your system,1/2 life is around 36hrs

hmmmm...never been able to find it at wal-mart..Gnc has it...but only in small bottles of 500 mg tabs that I've seem...been meaning to find somewhere that has it in larger quantities...I usually take 3g ed...so the small bottles go fast...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    it dont matter because your dose from yesterday is still in your system,1/2 life is around 36hrs
    Thats correct but however from personal experience i can do better cardio if dont take my clen before it.

hmmmm...never been able to find it at wal-mart..Gnc has it...but only in small bottles of 500 mg tabs that I've seem...been meaning to find somewhere that has it in larger quantities...I usually take 3g ed...so the small bottles go fast...
    All sports nutrition Mega Taurine caps. 1000mgs and its cheap.

did you read the clen handbook??
    i have run clen many times,it is best run during a cycle.everyones tolerence is different,and i found between different manufactuers my dosages were different.i never used liquid clen.i prefer spiropent,my last go around i ran it for 12 weeks.2 on/2 off...eca on the off weeks.i went from 277# around 16% bf to 236 and 7%bf.cardio and diet are a must.i ran it to 180mcg/ed.when you start your 2nd 2 week cycle start at 1/2 the dosage you finished up at.that seemed to work well for me.

Yes, I've read the clen handbook, but its been several months. I understand that clen is best used while on cycle, but I want to cut before my cycle. My body fat is around 13% right now, I'd like to get it into single digits before I start my next cycle this Janurary. I understand that I'm going to lose some muscle in the process but I'm looking at the bigger picture. This is chess, not checkers. After I get my body fat down I'll go into my next cycle and put on quality muscle on a ripped body.

Thats correct but however from personal experience i can do better cardio if dont take my clen before it.
    if you say so,but it really doesnt make a difference.

I dont think you are going to lose any muscle on clen by itself. You shouldnt it has anti-catabolic properties.

thanx
    All sports nutrition Mega Taurine caps. 1000mgs and its cheap.

Sure it does... it makes all the difference. Trying to cut while on cycle is deafeating the benefits of AS. Once you start clen all your doing is maintaining rather than progressing.

potassium helps to prevent cramping as well

It really does. Think about it if you took clen @ 200mg in the morning yesterday when you go to run today its not going to be at 200. Its going to be lower. But if you take it before you run you now have the dose from yesterday and now a new dose that is quickly making its way into your blood stream. It deffinately makes a difference.

Yes, I've read the clen handbook, but its been several months. I understand that clen is best used while on cycle, but I want to cut before my cycle. My body fat is around 13% right now, I'd like to get it into single digits before I start my next cycle this Janurary. I understand that I'm going to lose some muscle in the process but I'm looking at the bigger picture. This is chess, not checkers. After I get my body fat down I'll go into my next cycle and put on quality muscle on a ripped body.
    why not just use a fat burner,diet and cardio 1st before using clen.you may be able to accomplish a 4% bf reduction without it.i wouldn't use it until your stuck and find it hard to lose any more..goodluck bro

I find my breathing is more labored and chest feels a little heavier directly after dosing as well...so I have to wait a while for symptoms to level out myself

why not just use a fat burner,diet and cardio 1st before using clen.you may be able to accomplish a 4% bf reduction without it.i wouldn't use it until your stuck and find it hard to lose any more..goodluck bro

You know what.... I was kinda thinking the same thing myself...

I've never been able to get into the single digits before though?

muscle cramps

It really does. Think about it if you took clen @ 200mg in the morning yesterday when you go to run today its not going to be at 200. Its going to be lower. But if you take it before you run you now have the dose from yesterday and now a new dose that is quickly making its way into your blood stream. It deffinately makes a difference.
    no,your blood levels will be stable from daily doses and considering you start low and work up to 200mg it is a gradual rise..but your right bro,everyone is different and iif you say it bothers you then who am to say it dont,do whatever works for you

I find my breathing is more labored and chest feels a little heavier directly after dosing as well...so I have to wait a while for symptoms to level out myself
    i actually get tired about an hour after my dose.never have problems with breathing though,i think if i did i wouldnt use it.i seem to tolerate it real well.i've been using it off and on since 1990

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information