Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member

SHE is VERY Bloated on DNP???

KOM, -H-, Cycleon or Anyone with any info.... I got a call from my buddies girlfriend
    yesterday... SHE just started doing 200mg/day of DNP and wanted to ask me some questions since I
    just got done about a month ago. SHE said within 2 days of starting... SHE feels fine
    but not sweating... some hot flashes... gained 5lbs and is really bloated...
    face, wrists...just kinda all over. I had her meet me today and HOLY SH!T SHE's bloated!!

On Bloating, via Cycleon, this is what I know: Water retention- this is very closely associated with heat.
    When the vasodilation occurs due to the rise in body temperature, blood vessels expand, causing
    an increase in blood volume and subsequent water retention. Also, an increased blood volume leads
    to decreased pressure, which would lead the body to try to store more sodium and cause even more
    water retention. All the water retention will subside within a week after stopping the DNP dosage,
    but often sooner than that. Popular diuretics are not very effective against DNP induced water
    retention because these diuretics mainly focus on one aspect of diuresis and that is suppression
    of the anti diuretic hormone (ADH), but the cause of water retention from DNP is independent of ADH.
    While diuretics will get rid of some naturally stored water, it isn’t getting rid of enough water
    that would make a competitor presentable on stage and would put the user in jeopardy of death or
    serious health complications due to potassium depletion.

Since diuretics are useless.... I have seen it with my friends but... they are not females.. Any thoughts ???

Thanks-
    Ben-

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    She'll be unbloated when its all over. If shes not willing to suffer one of the sides then she shouldnt take it to begin with.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    First off does this girl know that DNP can make her sterile?
    Tell her to stop taking it and the water should subside...

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    She'll be unbloated when its all over. If shes not willing to suffer one of the sides then she shouldnt take it to begin with.
    I agree 100%..... I told her it would go away when she is done.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    First off does this girl know that DNP can make her sterile?
    Tell her to stop taking it and the water should subside...

Beyond the "she can cook her eggs" theory.... which IMO is bullsh!t, is there anything else that you have read about why they think it makes them sterile?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    Beyond the "she can cook her eggs" theory.... which IMO is bullsh!t, is there anything else that you have read about why they think it makes them sterile?
    Yeah, I don't quite buy that one myself.

I think she's just going to have to tuff it out till she's done.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The only way is too tough it out...diuretics are out of question as they might dehydrate her and make thing worst...either stop or live with it...i bloat on it as well...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Yeah, I don't quite buy that one myself.

I think she's just going to have to tuff it out till she's done.
    Cool Bro, that is what I told her...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    The only way is too tough it out...diuretics are out of question as they might dehydrate her and make thing worst...either stop or live with it...i bloat on it as well...XXL
    Thanks XXL.... she going to tough it out. I did all of her measurements prior to starting (2 weeks prior) so... I'll pass the results on...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    to be honest man I wouldnt even feel comfortable running dnp with
    a girl because its so harsh but granted you would save more on 10dnp
    then you would on a bottle of stacker.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    My GF is experiencing a little bloat from the dnp at 200mgs/day but no where near the sweating i'm experiencing, she's gonna go up to 400mgs/day..that's what i'm taking and i'm sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling B...6 days at 200mgs and she's not really feeling much of anything or any real weight loss so we'll try 400 for a day or two.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon

You are right

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Drink more water - best thing to do when bloating is drink more, let your body decide it wants to flush it - besides, on DNP you need a lot of water anyway - and it will all go down about 7 days after she stops

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    thank god i found this thread, im doing my 8th cycle of dnp , its just about the right climate here in the uk for me to stand 699mg/day im gonna keep going till i have lost all excess weight,

back to the thread, a girl i know wants to go on a cycle of dnp but im a bit funny putting her on it. what would you people recommend, id say 200mg a day and if she can hack that go up to 400mg a day but no more

Thread Information