D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Running Test Enanthate with M1t or M5aa(PH)

Hey just want some input on running test enanthate 300mg a week for 10weeks with m1t or m5aa

im thinking m5aa for strength and hardness of muscles to go along with the muscle gain from test or maybe i do a cycle like this

week 1-10 test enanthate 300mg
    week1-2 m1t 10mg ( to jumpstart the cycle with some strength and weight gain)
    week7-12 m5aa at 40mg to harden up the muscles and solidfy the gains from the test enathate

im running test at 300mg because i got some gyno induced from running 4ad with m1t,i was taking high dosages of 4ad , i have taken nolvadex but i guess its too late for it:/ maybe m5aa will counter the gyno floating around and possibily prevent gyno from test enanathate occurring

right nipple hurts when u press on it or squeeze on it, during the 4ad/m1t cycle i felt both nipples irritating and lactating but after 4ad/m1t the right seems to be a problem while the left gyno probably just went away......

il probably look into those tropical fat leaners or whatever they are to probably help remove excess fat from the tissue which i hope it is:/

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    it looks cool but have you ever run m5aa?

Im going to run it 100mg ed for 2-4 weeks at the end of my cycle to harden my gains ive researched about it and most say go higher then 40 mgs a day for the purpose of hardening.

Dude now that you have gyno DO NOT cycle without femara man trust me it will grow some even with 20 mg nolva ed. but with femara you should be cool and if running femara you could even bump it up to around 400-500mg test e a week.

All in all I think you will like the cycle I am running this same cycle but a little altered

1-4 10mg m1t ed
    1-10 500mg test e
    1-8 600mg 1 test cyp
    1-8/10 400mg nandrolone oh or injectable M4OHN without the M
    9-12 100mg M5AA ed

are u shooting the 1test eod?

tribaltek is offline New Member
    Except for the nandrolone -oh, this is my current cycle (well, I did 15mg M-1-T and only for 3 weeks though). I am just entering week 4 and am up 28 pounds (started at 232 and am now 260). And yes, I am serious. I know I'm bloated to hell though. Watch your blood pressure when you are nearing the end of the M-1-T portion. My BP was at a scary-high level.

You will do very well on this cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    1-4 10mg m1t ed
    1-10 500mg test e
    1-8 600mg 1 test cyp
    1-8/10 400mg nandrolone oh or injectable M4OHN without the M
    9-12 100mg M5AA ed

what if i decide not to use test enanthate decide to do a
    8 week cycle of PH?

1-test transdermal -8weeks
    4ad transdermal -8weeks
    m1t- week 1-2
    m5aa= week6-8

i never seen anyway do a longer ph cycle than just the regular 4week cycle i notice allot with ph, its the same risk involved as with AS anyway? so why not just do a 8week cycle of pH?

tribaltek is offline New Member
    Probably because an 8 week cycle of a transdermal would be annoying after a while. 8 straight weeks on a methylated substance is also too harsh.

Thread Information