Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Question Tren, Winstrol D/Bol stack

hey guys,
    I'm just about to start a stack with trenabol and winstrol .Has anyone else tried this? I've been told to mix the tren with testex. I'm taking 50mg of D/Bol at the moment. Should I keep that going throughout??

mattg is offline New Member
    i was thinking about doing the same cycle of tren 75 twice a week and winni 50mg 4 times a week i heard it works great but im alittle afraid of the side effects of the tren plus this would only be my 2nd cycle

ColdSore is offline Banned
    both of you need to REASEARCH...

1st of all where is the test?
    2nd...fina is not a good drug for first time users, especially for users that dont know what they are doing...

No flame, but this is asked all the time...put everything down and read...be patient

latman49 is offline Member
    I have to disagree with ColdStone on one point. I have done two cycles with Fina that had no Test and had great results. Fina is one of the few things you can run without test and be succesful. Everyone keeps talking about fina dick, but I don't actually know of anyone who has ever had it.

I do agree that Fina is not good for a Newbie....stick with test.

Fina/winny is a great cycle and can be run as a bulker or a cutter...as can pretty much anything....it's all in your diet.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I had fina dick......its very real my friend.. I ended my test prop 2 weeks b4 i ended my tren ( i know stupid).. I paid the price.. My little man needed mouth to mouth to show signs of life. even then the poor guy coudl barly move..
    I will not be so ignorant to my little man ever again..

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I too experienced fina dick by extending my fina one week past my test....if i do fina again i will make sure to run the test one week past the fina. it is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by latman49
    I have to disagree with ColdStone on one point. I have done two cycles with Fina that had no Test and had great results. Fina is one of the few things you can run without test and be succesful. Everyone keeps talking about fina dick, but I don't actually know of anyone who has ever had it.

I do agree that Fina is not good for a Newbie....stick with test.

Fina/winny is a great cycle and can be run as a bulker or a cutter...as can pretty much anything....it's all in your diet.
    I saw your first cycle that was "testless" so i thought you might chime in here.

Test should be the basis of all cycles...testosterone is what makes it all happen, you get so much size and strength out of test...i did fina, but ran test and thought it was great...but IMO it would be worthless w/o test.

You guys need to stick to a test only cycle for ten weeks then work your way into some of the more advanced stuff...

pct and recovery is alot tougher with fina...

and everyday injections....do you honestly think you could handele that???

I guess it is just a matter of what you are prone to. For me, I can run the Fina without test for 8 weeks and have a hard on all day long, but one shot of Enan and I hold more water than Lake Michigan. Some guys are prone to different sides from different drugs.

I still stand by my belief that Tren can stand alone without test. I know plenty of guys who have run the Fina/winny cycle with no test for awesome results, and I know some who have used Prop in that cycle and swear it's the way to go.....once again, everyone's body responds differently to different things. One cycle may work for one, but not for another. That's something you should ALWAYS remember.....

....Just because some guy gained 30 pounds on 30mg of Dbol a day doesn't mean you will too. Learn your body, then learn the drugs and then you can put the two together.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    pct and recovery is alot tougher with fina...
    The man speaks the truth.....shuts you down hard!!

Thread Information