bigdean is offline New Member

Hi advise need....

Hi my names Dean,

ave bin workin out for a year now and am doin okay, but have recently bin thinking about steriods , to be honest i want to get abit big but mainly wanna get ripped but am worried about the side effects what wud u recommend??

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdean
    Hi my names Dean,

ave bin workin out for a year now and am doin okay, but have recently bin thinking about steriods , to be honest i want to get abit big but mainly wanna get ripped but am worried about the side effects what wud u recommend??

Months of research. Know what your getting yourself into before you even think about taking or injecting any kind of drugs into your system.

Diggler is offline New Member
    if you don't want to get too big but do want to get ripped, just eat right and do a lot of cardio.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdean
    Hi my names Dean,

well youve only been working out a year, so id be patient and do more research in working out rather than on steroids , as youll find there are so many natural ways you can change your appearance just by different workouts and diets....then after you develope a little more naturally look into the steroid world...just my opinion though based on my experience.

Thread Information