DELUCA is offline New Member

Need some expert advice

Hi i recently got my hands on 2 bottles of Eurochem Boldoject 200 10 ml each and 20 Organon amps of Sust 250. I weigh 135 and i am 5'9 -5'10. I would like to know how to cycle these for a 10 week period. Also how much Nolvadex should i take and how should i take it.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Hi i recently got my hands on 2 bottles of Eurochem Boldoject 200 10 ml each and 20 Organon amps of Sust 250. I weigh 135 and i am 5'9 -5'10. I would like to know how to cycle these for a 10 week period. Also how much Nolvadex should i take and how should i take it.
    you need to eat first and gain some weight before you even start a cycle bro. you are way to light and don't even have a base worth starting a cycle on. whatever you gain you will lose in a year. start eating right and get a good base before you start AAS

DELUCA is offline New Member
    I dont care man. Im 21, Im really ripped, eat 5000 calories a day, drink my weight in protein most of the time. I did a cycle b4 but the gear was beat. This time its a good source and theres no turning back. I would like to know how to take the gear and how much nolvadex to take

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    I dont care man. Im 21, Im really ripped, eat 5000 calories a day, drink my weight in protein most of the time. I did a cycle b4 but the gear was beat. This time its a good source and theres no turning back. I would like to know how to take the gear and how much nolvadex to take
    hey you wanted advice bro. what i am tellin' you is what every other person out there who is educated in AAS is going to tell you as well. why spend money on gear that is going to be wasted? it doesn't make any sense. i am just trying to help you out here bro.

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    I agree with gibson,

@ 135 and 5'10 that's thin, not ripped! Not trying to flame you bro... I bet if you trained hard in the gym for 6 months and conistantly ate 4000 cals a day and approx 150-200 gms protien everyday you would be crazy amazed at the gains you would make. Not to mention your chances of keeping those gains past the summer would be much greater!

That being said, you can look here for answers to your Nolv and clomid questions:

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

I still think the $$$ would be better spent on food.

Good Luck

Jackt23 is offline Member
    5000 cals a day and only 135?

fuk bodyweight in protein...u want 1.5-2 g of protein per lb bodyweight....also nolv can be ran around 10-20 and then bumped up for pct...hoenstly bro if u want best results....put that **** off for a couple more months.....lift like EZ said 6X a week and come closer to your plateu

then give the **** a try

Jackt

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    bump

Thread Information