LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

My 1st Cycle, CUTTING, help please.

Hey guys, I'm 18 years old. Current stats are 6'2, 205 lbs, 15-16% BF. Here is a Picture so you can basically see yourself.....

Anyhow, I'm looking to do my first cycle. My goals are CUTTING, with some gains. Mainly cutting, looking for 6 pack abs, etc....Want to get BF% to around 10-12%, if not lower.

I was thinking about Winny/Deca , or Primo, or Anavar ......Not exactly sure on what to do for BEST cutting cycle for a 1st cycle...

Please give me input, I am looking to get started within the month. Thanks guys.....

I diet STRICTLY, Cardio 5x week, and lift 3-4 days/week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 1st Cycle, CUTTING, help please.-abs-march-3.jpg  

4plates is offline Banned
    id stay away from the deca since it looks like you got some gyno goin already.
    actually if i were you i would stay away from gear until you a a few years older

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I probably won't be the only one to tell you this kid, but you're way too young to be messin' around with AS.You gotta great base, keep building on it till the time is right. IMO late 20's with at least 5-6 years of Full Body Systematic Training under your belt. For now just stick with the Flinstones Vitamins (the ones shaped like Bam-Bam give me a great pump)
    (Sinister Cackle)

4plates,

Gyno? LOL, thats funny, absolutely not. My chest is very firm...No gyno here buddy.

oilfueled is offline New Member
    Listen to the bro's train natty a few more years do some research and when the time is right you will be ready for gear. If having a sixpack and cutting is your main interest tell us more about your diet, it will play a huge role in getting that sixpack if yuor diet isn't right the gear won't get you that pack JMO bro.

My diet consists for 4 meals and 2 shakes per day.

Fiber in the mornings, cereal sometimes, with NO-FAT milk....Egg Whites, etc....

POST-WORKOUT SHAKE

Turkey Sandwich, chicken breast, steak, salad for lunch......

Turkey, chicken, something high in protien for snack...( COTTAGE CHEESE OFTEN )

Dinner - Steak, Chicken, one of the HIGH protien meals...I don't eat fish......

Shake - Before dinner

I cut out carbs 4-5 hours before bed, and maintain low carbs all day

Approximately - 200g protien
    100g carbs
    10-10 g fat

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    If you wanna cut you can try this:

Clen Weeks 1-2

Xenadrine Weeks 3-4

Repeat.

This is working for me so far. Its not AS and its the best way to go being your only 18. Also throw in Glutamine to help maintain muscle mass. Just MO.

-g

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Gsims, your Clen /Xenadrine stack will be the "cutting part" of my cycle. You said it worked well? Have you tried just up to 5 Clen instead of the 6? The reason I ask this is because that is what I have planned.
    Peace

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Nah. I have 6 planned. I am on day 5 now but so far I feel hard all over and have dropped 8 pounds. Rugby is helping me with cardio and basically meat, veggies and fruits are my diet. I have used Xenadrine before with great results so I am waiting to see how this works out. Ill keep you posted.

-g

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    come on guys! lets not lose the plot here! we have an 18 yr old with a great base who wants to do AS!

listen bro, the others guys are right - you ARE too young to even consider AS (dont care if your bulking or cutting) and at your age you should be able to rip up just by training hard, eating right and plenty of cardio.

have a rethink bro. now is NOT the right time for you!

if you can put that much effort into your diet then put the same effort into your training and you will be huge before you are 20. when you see those natural results you may not want to do AS at all!

peace bro - have a real serious rethink here.

Ok guys...Thanks for all the input..........

What about tabs like Clen , or Anavar or something, to give a boost? Still stay away from them??

Also, I take fat burners similar to Xenadrine, but are more PH Balanced.....I take (2) 30 min prior to my workout...That sufficient? Or should I take 2 in the morning, and 2 in afternoon?

squirrel-v is offline New Member

too young

I agree you're too young. The first time I used it was when, i was 16. My shot was from my old man. I noticed that I really did'nt get anything until I reached 21. I'm 24 now, and I feel I should of started a year ago. Just stick it out and let your body grow naturally. Keep up good work

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    [

I cut out carbs 4-5 hours before bed, and maintain low carbs all day

Approximately - 200g protien
    100g carbs
    10-10 g fat [/B]
    Bro the carbs aren't going to get you fat. You need the carbs to fuel you brain and body. You need to re-evaluate your diet, especially at 18 years old.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    I agree w/ MR. Fina. You need to raise your carb intake. Your only taking in 100 g of carbs a day. Thats only 400cals from carbs. Protein is 200 g. Thats 800 cals from protein. 10 g of fat. Thats 90 cals from fat. TOTAL=1290 cals . NOT GOOD. If your gonna lower your carbs you have to raise your fats. I would probably bump up protein a little bit also. Remember at least I gram of pro. for every lb of bodyweight. Week by week i would raise carbs up 50 grams until you get up to 300 to 350. Then check your bodyfat. If your eating clean then you shouldnt be adding bodyfat especially if your doing cardio. Then try cycling down with the carbs but add in your fats to keep your calorie level. As far as what AS to take- i too think your to young. Need to let your body mature a little more. Figure out what works best for you nutritional wise- which takes a long while to figure out. Its all trial and error. As for now i would stick with the fat burners, glutamine, zma.

way too young bro, id wate until you are at least twenty like i did. from the way you look and how old you are your hormones can gain size dramatically. honestly, i can look at you and say you dont train hard enough to even consider AAS. Stick with protein and hard dieting with the right training(CARDIO INCLUDED!!) and you will get the look you want. Please dont resort to AAS just because you feel like you cant achieve the goal you want. I really dislike when ppl use the "NEED" to take them because they feel like its the only way to get the size and figure they want. Good luck, you will be suprised what you can get outa alot of HARD WORK AND DEDICATION!

Jackman is offline Banned
    you 2 are so smart how does it feel to be the idiots who bumped a 2 year old thread

hey and plastic you gave him advice on wait till hes 20 well guess what he is now!

sorry i cant stop laughing, to funny.
    Last edited by Jackman; 11-08-2004 at 11:14 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you 2 are so smart how does it feel to be the idiots who bumped a 2 year old thread
    hey, at least he tried to help the dude out....

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    lol...

thanks jack, just trying to help, never realized thread was soo old. whatever man

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    thanks jack, just trying to help, never realized thread was soo old. whatever man
    im only playing with ya it gave me a laugh cause he realy is 20 now

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    betcha he did the cycle anyway

big abe is offline New Member
    i kno this thread is old but thanks for the advise guys i am 18 and was considering a cycle but i turn 19 soon so i think i am just gunna hit the gym hard for a year nd start my first cycle at 20 thanks everyone

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big abe View Post
    i kno this thread is old but thanks for the advise guys i am 18 and was considering a cycle but i turn 19 soon so i think i am just gunna hit the gym hard for a year nd start my first cycle at 20 thanks everyone
    Abe that is NOT smart at all. Just listen to me for a second. At 20 years old you are swimming in your natural testosterone production and if you shut it down by using ANY type of AAS you risk permanent damage. Seriously you need to wait until 24 preferrably 25 before you can really consider this.

AAS are not some magic pills that anyone can take and it will make up for lack of effort or dedication to a strict diet. I really hope you reconsider because you are only young once and you are NOT invincible.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I agree carbs are way to low.

Thread Information