Dirk_Diggler is offline New Member

Best Possible Gear For a 2nd Cycle?????

This is gonna be my 2nd cycle , i did a Deca and Primobolan Depot 8 week cycle, started at 200mgs of deca and 100mgs of Primo the first week, then went up with the deca too 300mgs a week then 400mgs. i kept the Primo at a single 100mgs a week. I wanna do a more advanced cycle now, im little more educated and know more about what im doing and what they do. would just like some PRO and EXPERIENCED imput. I wanna do the best cycle possible for me and my age, 19, 2nd cycle, but make some crazy ass gains. I take this **** pretty fukin seriously as if it were my job so throw out anything, looking for some imputs. Oh yeh money isn't a factor sooooo lets hear what ya guys got.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    if u r more educated now create ur own cycle for others to critique

12 week cycle

week 1 250mg omnadren ,
    week 2-5 500mg omnadren a/w
    week 6-10 750mg omnadren a/w, 300mg deca a/w
    week 11-12 600mg deca a/w, winni 50mg a day
    week 13-15 HCG 2000 iu every 5 days

Proviron and Clomid after HCG

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You're 19, you shouldn't be touching it yet. End of story.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    age wise i agree and pyramiding ur doses is a no no...keep them consistent through the entire cycle.....it is not supplements but the real thing which can either make u or break u....educate ur self more this is a serious business...

SavageShock is offline New Member
    I agree with Blown SC... Your hormones are kicking a** right now. Bodybuilding is a consistent and takes time. Even if you are "on". Your hormones are in overdrive already. If you add AAS on top of that, it may make you huge, but you will likely regret what is does to your "HEAD." Psychologically, mentally and emotionally speaking, you should wait a bit longer to hit the good stuff.

yeh i know how serious it is, im not hear to be told weather or not i shoudl do it or not, i may be 19 but look like im fukin 40, already goin bald been shaving since i was fukin 12, developed rather quickly and sure as hell don't look like no normal 19 year old, so some advice would be great rather than some comment that i shouldn't touch it cause that isn't ur call. I've been training for 5 years now, 3 years intensely, i used andro when i just turned 17 cause it was all i could get my hands on, and ever since i've been gaining, maintaining, so some real advice would be just great thnks

well if u really think so, whats the rite age to hit it up then

can i do mild doseages?

this isn't for the sake of doing it, this is sport related, i need size to compete with these big boys, tough only being 5'8.

????????????????????????????????????????

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk_Diggler
    ????????????????????????????????????????
    Buy lots of chicken breast, salmon and steak...
    Sleep at least 8 hours a night
    Hit the weights really hard, no jabbering, serious lifting four times a week ...

Do this like a religion and you will gain 2-3 pounds a month every month. That is almost 40 pound a year. If you weigh 170 now, you will be 250 when you are 21 completely without risk.

That is my sincere advice.

When you are 22 you will have one a$$ kicking base to put an cycle on. You will be a freaking monster.

Takes a lot of work tho...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk_Diggler
    yeh i know how serious it is, im not hear to be told weather or not i shoudl do it or not, i may be 19 but look like im fukin 40, already goin bald been shaving since i was fukin 12, developed rather quickly and sure as hell don't look like no normal 19 year old, so some advice would be great rather than some comment that i shouldn't touch it cause that isn't ur call. I've been training for 5 years now, 3 years intensely, i used andro when i just turned 17 cause it was all i could get my hands on, and ever since i've been gaining, maintaining, so some real advice would be just great thnks
    Since this was directed at me...

Going bald huh? Wonder why.... Looking 40 on the outside has little to do with how your body is running inside.. ie. hormones....
    You came to a board looking for advice about a cycle, I gave mine: None.
    Wait til you're 23 or so, unless you'd like to get fukt up even more... work on your diet until then, I'm sure it's not perfect.. and if it is, I usher you to post it up. The diet forum is invaluable here, look into it... they will critique...

Thread Information