Thread: Post cycle help

jersey juice is offline Member

Post cycle help

Guys I know that clomid is the best thing to take post cycle, but I break out so bad that I get the deep rooted acne that hurts. This shit even gave me a fucking sist in the middle of my forehead like a hindu (not dissing anyone). Luckily I am done with clomid therapy and don't have to take this god foresaken shit anymore. Next time around I'm thinking about HCG & nolva, I've heard alot of mixed things about this combo so any advise will be greatly appreciated. BTW I was even using .5 ml of liquidex ed with it and I still have enough for another week which I will use until it's gone. Advise guys....

4plates is offline Banned
    clomid is the #1 way of getting test back to normal.
    hcg dosent do that.
    maybe try accutane bro,if its that bad.
    i get pimples on my shoulders and back post cycle but nothing like you get ghandi.ouch sounds like it hurts

Brother this shit is the WORST!! Put it this way, my shoulders got so fucked up that I was putting my shirt on in the car before I went into the gym just so I didn't look like super juicehead. When I bench, the pressure from lowering the weight my shoulders feel like they're bruised. How bout HCG , nolva & liquidex, I heard that nolva is basically the same as clomid, just slightly different and the sides aren't as bad.

4plates is offline Banned
    to be totally honest with you bro i dont even think it from the clomid
    i think its just from the yo-yoing with you test levels,like when you were 16 yrs old and going through puberty

ultr150 is offline New Member
    what about armadex

I kinda thought it was because my hormones were all screwy and I'm running liquidex which is the liquid form of arimidex , that stuff is the best with clomid, no moodyness at all. Last time I came off I didn't use liquidex and I was going through PMS for a guy, not pretty...good thing my girl is understanding & accepting.

Thread Information