drummer is offline Junior Member

What do you do now ????

Guys...

I need your opinion.
    I'm in the week 4 of my test/deca cycle...and just starting to see some good gains.....but when I least expected...INJURY...with my wrist...
    It started few weeks ago....I was hopping it will go away....but yesterday...it affected my workout and I felt sharp pain...that I have to drop my weights.
    I'll go to sports therapist soon....but meanwhile...what do I do ?
    Cycle is in full swing...do I continue and concentrate on legs...abs..and go light with upper body ???
    Any comment is apprechiated....Thanks...

paperboy is offline Banned
    If the therapist makes you stop the weight training untill it heels, i would stop the cycle and start it up again when you start training again.

Anybody else ?

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    wow...tough decision...i would see what the problem is and if its not going to be fixed , or is somethign serious i would prob stop the cycle..but if it is just a little pulled muscle or something...i would just power through it cautiously so you dotn make it worse

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    make sure to run some sort of pct if you do stop

Diggler is offline New Member
    i'd stop your cycle and training for a week or two and let your wrist heal. then when it's better start ur cycle again and easy back into training. if it comes back stop everything, start pct and see a doc. remember your body is more important than the money you spent on the gear.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

imo

i think you need to find out what is going on with your wrist before you can make any decision. get the the sports doc asap so you don't have to prolong your decision

djboots is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like you have tendonitits in the wrist. I'd go see the doc before you make a decision if he says you have tedonitis ask for celebrex take a week of and buy a wrist wrap that is for tendonitis in the wrist. about two weeks ago i could not even bench a 100lbs because my elbow hert so bad that it would give out. now two weeks later back to new

well...I can't see sports doc for 3weeks....I have to wait..he's all booked.
    Well, I have play it day by day....
    Pain is not there all the time...it just comes up with special movements of my wrist....I know I can work-out my bi/tri/ back...most of chest excersises....but I'm sticking more to machines than dumbells.

So...I'll give it a couple of days rest...and go from there.....sounds good ?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro

we're all day to day.....

Thread Information