w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Clomid depression

im three days into my pct and depresseed like none other. i started to notice it early yesterday which really sucked cause yesterday was my first day back working out. i had to cut my cycle short do to some surgery and i wouldnt be able to workout 100% for a while so i didnt want to waste the gear. does anyone else get depression that soon after starting clomid?

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    this is what happens when u take drugs u shouldnt be takeing..dont mean to sound harsh but not everything agrees with ur body....i suggest u go n see a doctor about some Wellbutrin. it werks excellent.

if some1 tells you there deppressed 1 day n the next day there not..Thats not real deppression.. Real depression doesnt go away without some sort of treatment.
    a little information people should realize.

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownNY
    this is what happens when u take drugs u shouldnt be takeing..dont mean to sound harsh but not everything agrees with ur body....i suggest u go n see a doctor about some Wellbutrin. it werks excellent.

bro do u realize that u are ona steroid board? and everyone here just about juices. im fine when im on cycle, but during PCT i get horrible depression till my test levels get back to normal. **** wellbutrin, my buddy is on that and it made him worse at first then it basically stopped. all doctors now adays seem to be prescriptions writing happy for anti-depressants.

if u dont have anything to answer for my question then dont write anything

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    A little harsh bro.

A Dr wouldn't prescribe a Wellbutrin for a hormonal thing!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i recommend jack and cokes!

ZEbby2 is offline New Member
    I also got serious deppresions after starting my pct. Now almost a month after finishing my clomid the depresjons are starting to gradually go away. At mornings and nights it was at its worst. I can still remember everyday i was praying to fall a sleep as soon as possible cause i would get tottaly f###ed up with deppresing toughts. I dont know if this works for everyone but sunlight and omega 3,6,9 did helpme. Also i talked a lot with my girlfriend about it and she helped my alot! I had almost forgot how comforting support form your loved ones could be.

I,ve heard that nolva does not give deppresions, but i,m not sure. You,re probly much more experienced with this

sniper320 is offline Member
    b-12 actually works pretty good for PCT depession.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEbby2
    I also got serious deppresions after starting my pct. Now almost a month after finishing my clomid the depresjons are starting to gradually go away. At mornings and nights it was at its worst. I can still remember everyday i was praying to fall a sleep as soon as possible cause i would get tottaly f###ed up with deppresing toughts. I dont know if this works for everyone but sunlight and omega 3,6,9 did helpme. Also i talked a lot with my girlfriend about it and she helped my alot! I had almost forgot how comforting support form your loved ones could be.

I,ve heard that nolva does not give deppresions, but i,m not sure. You,re probly much more experienced with this

the girlfriend isnt making it much better. i mean she is trying but then she gets snippy cause down.lik yesterday she got mad thast i didnt want to have sex, i mean i wanted to trust me but i had too much other stuff on my nind ya konw ( im know im gonna get flamed for that one, )

ZEbby2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    the girlfriend isnt making it much better. i mean she is trying but then she gets snippy cause down.lik yesterday she got mad thast i didnt want to have sex, i mean i wanted to trust me but i had too much other stuff on my nind ya konw ( im know im gonna get flamed for that one, )
    Hehe the sex thing is still a problem even now. the girlfriend wanna F### all the time but i just cannot seem to get jr up. I,m simply not horny
    i tested my testo and was at 13,5. Dont know how good (or bad) that is. I,m still getting deppresive at times, but i,m on tribulus and hoping the problems will go away....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP

Taking clomid really makes you depressed?? Or is it mental b/c your coming off of your cycle? I thought it was suppose to stop you from getting depressed??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    im three days into my pct and depresseed like none other. i started to notice it early yesterday which really sucked cause yesterday was my first day back working out. i had to cut my cycle short do to some surgery and i wouldnt be able to workout 100% for a while so i didnt want to waste the gear. does anyone else get depression that soon after starting clomid?
    Coincidence because we normally time our start of Clomid start just as your testosterone is about to bottom out. The depression is 99% caused by low testosterone and would be there just the same with or without clomid. Luckily clomid has a habit of restarting your natural testosterone production faster then anything else so if you are lucky your depression will be short lived. In my case my PCT depressions on clomid have only lasted 3 days but when I start clomid I also start tribulus and tongkat ali so I might have more things working for me for having a rapid recovery. I have now exited the clomid but continuing tongkat and tribulus for another month and I am now 5 weeks after the start of PCT and I am gaining back some muscle and weight back that was lost during the week my testosterone bottomed out. I lost as much as 13 pounds in PCT but regained 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

Actually I am kind of liking being off cycle now... all the water bloat is gone, bunch of fat is gone but the measurements in arms, chest, etc are the same, I actually look more muscular now then when on cycle, except now my arms, delts, chest, stomach is all veiny like I never had before and I LOVE having abs. It doesnt bother me a big that I am still like 5 or so lbs lighter. I think the tongkat ali has something to do with this but the sex drive is fully back in business... I dare say its almost as good as when I was on cycle but the balls feel a whole lot better and continue to get bigger and bigger. I shrunk my balls something terrible on my last cycle (lasted 8 months).

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Clomid did the same thing to me and lasted for about 6 days. Deppression that I just couldnt kick no matter what. But it did pass. I think that it is a combo of low test and the clomids pharmacological effect on getting your levels back up to par. Just be cool bro, and this shall pass.

bro do u realize that u are ona steroid board? and everyone here just about juices. im fine when im on cycle, but during PCT i get horrible depression till my test levels get back to normal. **** wellbutrin, my buddy is on that and it made him worse at first then it basically stopped. all doctors now adays seem to be prescriptions writing happy for anti-depressants.

if u dont have anything to answer for my question then dont write anything

dude do u realize that theres many DIFFERENT ANTI -DEPRESSANTS out there
    just cause it didnt werk for ur friend doesnt mean it wont werk 4 u??

IF HE TELLS U WATER IS BAD FOR HIM ARE U GONNA STOPE DRINKIN IT??

think about it.

think about it.

i was answering ur question just not HOW U WANTED IT TO BE ANSWERED.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    BUMP

Taking clomid really makes you depressed?? Or is it mental b/c your coming off of your cycle? I thought it was suppose to stop you from getting depressed??

it could be from clomid or juice. u mess with ur body u pay a price.
    people need tha harsh reality.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    it could be from clomid or juice. u mess with ur body u pay a price.
    people need tha harsh reality.

Do you think you kow more about any type of steroid and its effects or side effects than the rest of us? We know what can happen!!!!! So unless you know somthing about juice or clomid depression. Shut up! Anti-depressants are not a cure for the problem, they are a fix to the symptoms. Unless you deal w/ the actuall problem nothing will get better. Hey w_r your right about DR.s being script happy, they get $ and gifts from Chem. comp. to prescribe that companies meds, and depression is the greyist of illnesses, hense millions of people on that stuff even if they dont need to be.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Do you think you kow more about any type of steroid and its effects or side effects than the rest of us? We know what can happen!!!!! So unless you know somthing about juice or clomid depression. Shut up! Anti-depressants are not a cure for the problem, they are a fix to the symptoms. Unless you deal w/ the actuall problem nothing will get better. Hey w_r your right about DR.s being script happy, they get $ and gifts from Chem. comp. to prescribe that companies meds, and depression is the greyist of illnesses, hense millions of people on that stuff even if they dont need to be.
    Its also worth pointing out that most anti-depressants have a bad habit of being anti-testosterone as well, so if you really want to get your testosterone levels back... tough it out without prozac, valium, zolof, xanax, and the rest.

SKiN is offline Member

think about it.

LEARN TO SPELL RETARD! Its WORK not wErk..... You should stop talking your getting sh!t on yourself...

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I actually feel pretty mellow and anxiety free during PCT.

Then again I've only gone throught it once.

well im glad to say the depression is basically gone. woke up this morning feeling a little down but as the day went on i feel 100% better. i knew it was inevitible for me to get it with clomid, it usually just takes a few days longer to kick in . but oh well its done and thanks to all u guys who offered advice and helped out

think about it.

how abou tu think about this.... when the adults are talking, sit in the corner and keep your mouth shut. unless u have something educated or remotely related to what we ar talkin about please keep quiet. thanks againg bro. any more advice for me? i mean im a little bloated today, shoul di go see a doc about a diuretic?

Thread Information