killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

1st cylce, please critique

weeks 1-12 Test enan. 500mg (250 x 2 weekly)
    Whole cylce and pct - Nolvadex 10mg
    14 days after last test inject- clomid 300mg day one,100mg for 10days, 50mgs for 10 days.

How does this look so far? Can you reccomend anything?

I would really like to minimize side-effects, Ive seen someones face get really bloated and even after he took them, his face was really big. I know he did not know what he was doing.

I drink a few gallons of water daily usually, when im on my first cylce, I will be drinking more than that. I heard it will prevent some bloat. Anything else that can help? I just want to do this the best I can! Its my health, I have control over it. Please give me some advice.

Also, Im not sure what size needle to go with, 25g?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    weeks 1-12 Test enan. 500mg (250 x 2 weekly)
    Whole cylce and pct - Nolvadex 10mg
    14 days after last test inject- clomid 300mg day one,100mg for 10days, 50mgs for 10 days.

How does this look so far? Can you reccomend anything?

I would really like to minimize side-effects, Ive seen someones face get really bloated and even after he took them, his face was really big. I know he did not know what he was doing.

I drink a few gallons of water daily usually, when im on my first cylce, I will be drinking more than that. I heard it will prevent some bloat. Anything else that can help? I just want to do this the best I can! Its my health, I have control over it. Please give me some advice.

Also, Im not sure what size needle to go with, 25g?
    looks like you have done some research bro good job! to help you out a little bit here-- pinz, go with 25g with everything, 1 1/2 inch for your ass and 1 inch for everything else..do rotate injections, i prefer ass and shoulders and maybe tris.. another thing go with 10mg of nolva till pct then BUMP it up to 20mgs of nolva througout pct.. other than that it looks like titts bro!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    looks like you have done some research bro good job! to help you out a little bit here-- pinz, go with 25g with everything, 1 1/2 inch for your ass and 1 inch for everything else..do rotate injections, i prefer ass and shoulders and maybe tris.. another thing go with 10mg of nolva till pct then BUMP it up to 20mgs of nolva througout pct.. other than that it looks like titts bro!
    to add to that,sorry, for the bloat go with .25mgs of l-dex or maybe femara. and you dont need to exceed 2 gallons of water a day. peace

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    looks good bro. if you're really worried about bloat, you can use some arimidex , however some will say that it's not needed at that dose. I've heard that 25g pins might take awhile to load when using oil. I use 23g for loading and shooting and have no problems. good luck

**** hung... you got two posts out before I could even get one. i must be a slow typer

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    looks good bro. if you're really worried about bloat, you can use some arimidex, however some will say that it's not needed at that dose. I've heard that 25g pins might take awhile to load when using oil. I use 23g for loading and shooting and have no problems. good luck
    25g for shooting and 18g for loading. sorry should have specified.. 25g is not bad at all and its cuts down on the "pain" which i dont feel anyway b/c i am not a pussy!! hahahaha

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    everything looks good bro......get some ldex for bloat or aromasin

so what should I use arimidex ,femara,or L-dex?

I really appreciate your knowledge. You all are getting good karma!

Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    so what should I use arimidex ,femara,or L-dex?

I really appreciate your knowledge. You all are getting good karma!
    up to you. femera is stronger and can be gotten at AR-R . arimidex and l-dex are the same. they are still strong and good at what they do.

imann is offline Member
    You should throw 4 weeks of D-bol(40mg/day)to kick start your cycle 22 to 25 are fine, maybe up the test 250/week....just a thought........good pct

for a first cycle this looks really good. i wouldn't mess with it.

Do you know how much femera to use? whats the dosage and when?

Will 2 bottles be enough?

I don't use femera because if it lowers your estrogen too much it will mess with your lipids. If you do use it, the dosage seems to vary alot from person to person. Do some reserch on it and find out what you want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    I don't use femera because if it lowers your estrogen too much it will mess with your lipids. If you do use it, the dosage seems to vary alot from person to person. Do some reserch on it and find out what you want to try.
    go with l-dex, at .25mgs ed.... very easy bro!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    dont listen to imann stick with 500mg for your first cycle. you will get great gains off of it. and if you dont want bloat dont do dbol . use prop to kick start.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=lipid+profile bro read this thread and you can decide which anti a you want to do

Thread Information