GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member

Stayin' on LONG!

Need some expert advice here....i've been on for quite a while(about 15 wks)....wanna know if i should continue to stay on or do a PCT(6 wks) then hop back on? BAsically I know alot of pros stay on all year round...how do they do it? Is there a such thing as "receptor downgrading" or is it a myth?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    receptor downgrade is a myth.your receptors die off and are replaced just like every other cell in your body.
    15 weeks isnt really that long,what does your cycle look like

builtthekid is offline Banned
    They take stuff to help with the receptor downgrading like proviron
    but I recommend that you come off for a few weeks just so that your
    body could react better to it and so that you dont have to bump up
    the dosages just to see better results.

Cycle was D-bol(40mg)+Cyp(500mg) at the begining for 8 wks then switched to
    EQ+PROP+TREN +WINNY.....now for the last 4 wks only Prop(bridging)....I want to do some Deca now with A-bombs and cyp for a bulker??

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    eq makes a great bridge.. i been on since jan....i found that when i switch drugs i keep seeing gains...try 600mg of deca with 1000-1250 of cyp...and 2 anadrol a day..my friend got 35 lbs off that cycle...and used proviron to get the water out

Sweet! Gonna try that....i might usher in some GH when the funds are availible for me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How many cycles have you done? Be careful staying on two long. You really want to make sure you come off (6 weeks isn't long enough) so you body can recover. You do NOt want to start getting into a pattern of extremely long cycles...

Be safe,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    How many cycles have you done? Be careful staying on two long. You really want to make sure you come off (6 weeks isn't long enough) so you body can recover. You do NOt want to start getting into a pattern of extremely long cycles...

Be safe,

BLT
    i wouldnt say 6 weeks off isnt long enough,i just started a new cycle after only being off for that long.my previous cycle was atleast 6 months long.i did the proper pct,went and had my blood done.all came back good.so back on i went..if your blood results check out good i dont see any reason for waiting

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i wouldnt say 6 weeks off isnt long enough,i just started a new cycle after only being off for that long.my previous cycle was atleast 6 months long.i did the proper pct,went and had my blood done.all came back good.so back on i went..if your blood results check out good i dont see any reason for waiting
    I have to disagree. I think in the long run, it can really hurt him. if he's been on for almost 4 months, I don't think a month 1/2 is long enough. I always try to stick with time on=time off. Though I do long cycles, I try to come off for 3 or4 months.

but if your blood work checks out and everything is normal then what are you waiting for??? that time on time off theory is old school.your blood work will determine what is going on in your body and when its time to come off

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    what blood work do u get done? like what tests should i ask my doctor to do

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have to disagree. I think in the long run, it can really hurt him. if he's been on for almost 4 months, I don't think a month 1/2 is long enough. I always try to stick with time on=time off. Though I do long cycles, I try to come off for 3 or4 months.
    Ideal is you are supposed to do a couple 4 week at a time HCG cycles within the long cycle... like every 3rd month within a 6 month cycle, do 500 iu twice a week of HCG.

Myself I just ended a March 1st thru August 20th cycle which was about 7 months, no HCG but recovery has been great, the balls were shrunken and aching a lot, since I went ahead and did recovery, darn the manhood down there feels so much better and returning back to normal size. Also after a long cycle, when you take a break and let the water bloat go, you wake up one day and realize "I look **** good".

as long as you dont really go past 15 weeks with a test you should be ok....drugs like eq and anavar ,deca ,primo make great bridges between cycles and will not shut u down that bad....its a good idea to get bloodwork done every 2 monthes...like i said i been on since jan with no problems at all.....2 weeks i start 1500mg of enath and 700mg of tren a week, i wanted to use gh for 7 monthes with it but my girl smacked my benz

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    what blood work do u get done? like what tests should i ask my doctor to do
    im looking at mine right now,theres about 40 different things on there but the ones i am concerned with are the
    AST(SGOT)
    ALT(SGPT)
    WBC
    RBC
    HDL
    LDL
    VLDL
    GLUCOSE
    HEMOGLOBIN
    HEMOTOCRIT
    TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
    TRIGLYCERIDES
    FREE TEST COUNT

but if your blood work checks out and everything is normal then what are you waiting for??? that time on time off theory is old school.your blood work will determine what is going on in your body and when its time to come off
    Unless you've done HCG or some super HTPA stimulants in PCT like tongkat and clomid, it still takes just about time off to restore your ball size. There is a point you come to when ball shrinkage has gone too far then you completely loose your ability to make testosterone naturally. This is not a good idea, its always favorable to be able to live without steroids if you choose to end it.

I wouldnt start another cycle with my balls half shrunken still... it will shrink even further each time. Usually 10 months to a year on steroids is all you need to burn out your balls, go sterile and not be able to live without TRT/HRT. Well going 6 months, then taking 4 weeks off then back on 6 more months is enough to bring you to that point where your balls are burned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Unless you've done HCG or some super HTPA stimulants in PCT like tongkat and clomid, it still takes just about time off to restore your ball size. There is a point you come to when ball shrinkage has gone too far then you completely loose your ability to make testosterone naturally. This is not a good idea, its always favorable to be able to live without steroids if you choose to end it.

I wouldnt start another cycle with my balls half shrunken still... it will shrink even further each time. Usually 10 months to a year on steroids is all you need to burn out your balls, go sterile and not be able to live without TRT/HRT. Well going 6 months, then taking 4 weeks off then back on 6 more months is enough to bring you to that point where your balls are burned out.
    if you have any references on your theory i would love to read it.my balls have been the same size since i started 17yrs ago.so if thats the case then your telling me im an exception?? i dont know bro,without anything to back it up,im not buying it.im not saying your wrong.i would just like some proof is all

i havent got "ball burnout" yet...not sure if im steril though

if you have any references on your theory i would love to read it.my balls have been the same size since i started 17yrs ago.so if thats the case then your telling me im an exception?? i dont know bro,without anything to back it up,im not buying it.im not saying your wrong.i would just like some proof is all
    I am also making the extraordinary assumption that other things, deca , EQ, etc would be stacked within. There are exceptions. I just completed a 7.5 month cycle and I had profound ball shrinkage and yet I was suprised how vigorous my recovery was. Everyone is differnent. Some are blessed with great recoveries, others do no more then 2 month cycle and cant get recovered for nothing (although these guys I suspect are getting too much progesterone in their system). I think some of us dont make progesterone no matter what we do and recover easily, others make progesterone too easily and have very difficult recoveries.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    so what are you gonna do gator?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I am also making the extraordinary assumption that other things, deca, EQ, etc would be stacked within. There are exceptions. I just completed a 7.5 month cycle and I had profound ball shrinkage and yet I was suprised how vigorous my recovery was. Everyone is differnent. Some are blessed with great recoveries, others do no more then 2 month cycle and cant get recovered for nothing (although these guys I suspect are getting too much progesterone in their system). I think some of us dont make progesterone no matter what we do and recover easily, others make progesterone too easily and have very difficult recoveries.
    you may be on to somethnig

joevette is offline Banned
    I think the key here is the HCG . That should keep your balls working just fine. Then when its recovery time you don't even have to recover your balls, just the HTPA.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    in the last five years of using i probably have 3 and a half years on and my balls are the same size as when i started.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    going to go with a 28wk cycle, have some sust to use up so going:
    wk 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    1-6 prop 100 mg eod
    1-6 sust 250mg eod
    4-19 deca 250mg 2x wk
    6-26 eq 600mg 2x wk
    6-28 test enan 600mg 2x wk
    and maybe some more dbol on wks 6-12

good/ bad feedback
    Stop hijacking people's threads, just start your own. It's not hard.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Stop hijacking people's threads, just start your own. It's not hard.
    sorry!! that wasn't my intention!! has been removed
    thanks

Thread Information