Thread: Red

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Red

Wuzzup all,

I shot some test400 in my bicep on Friday, me and my friend did the same thing...we shot both biceps with the test 400. It is really painful...nothing compared to when we shot it in our triceps. Today we both noticed that they look kind of irrated because they are red. I was just wondering if this is some kind of irritation due to the high amount of alcohol in test400 and and how long does it take to usually go away?

Thanks

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Red

Originally posted by SWOLL UP
    Wuzzup all,

I shot some test400 in my bicep on Friday, me and my friend did the same thing...we shot both biceps with the test 400. It is really painful...nothing compared to when we shot it in our triceps. Today we both noticed that they look kind of irrated because they are red. I was just wondering if this is some kind of irritation due to the high amount of alcohol in test400 and and how long does it take to usually go away?

Thanks
    Yep, the alcohol tends to irritate the bi's more than some of the other areas.

When I shot the SUST + EQ it would take about three days for the pain to be completely gone.

Thread Information