Unhappy Hard situation help please

I dont have any question about any roids but i'm in hard situation my uni just started last sunday & its far away from where i live & the problem is the food i can eat there but all that i can find is junk food & i return somedays at 7pm like today & i cant live like that on junk food i'm on Dbol susta cycle & i'm scared to death that all i'm using right now is for nothing but when i return home i eat like hell another thing that making me holding up & that is there is a gym in the uni so i usually train there so is there any ideas from you guys to help me with this problem

BTW here is my cycle:

1-4 D-bol 30mg ED

1-12 sustanon 500mg EW injecting EOD

1-12 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    1-12 Proviron 50mg

thanks,

sniper320 is offline Member
    Whats uni?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

basically if i'm understanding this correctly..

is that you are in an area where you have no quality sources of protein and carbs? if that's the case nix the cycle until you are in a position to maximize it's effectiveness and acheive your goals.either that or find someone who can send you what you need. to me those seem to be the only two options. patince pays dividends so if you have to wait on the cycle , you have to wait. no big deal. just gives your body more of a chance to grow naturally in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    is that you are in an area where you have no quality sources of protein and carbs? if that's the case nix the cycle until you are in a position to maximize it's effectiveness and acheive your goals.either that or find someone who can send you what you need. to me those seem to be the only two options. patince pays dividends so if you have to wait on the cycle , you have to wait. no big deal. just gives your body more of a chance to grow naturally in the meantime
    yeah bro you are getting this right if i'm going to stop the cycle that means i'll start it again in december thanks bro for your opinion i really apperciate it

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you know how to cook? Im not talkin like Emeril Lagasi, but can you make food for yourself? Can you boil? Boiling is the simplest freaken thing ever. If you can boil, ther is no reasonn you ever need to go hungry. Hell...i'm boiling stuff right now as i'm typing this! You can boil chicken, eggs, yams, pasta. There! Everything you need to grow! And then if you want some beef, get some lean ground meat and brown it up. It's real easy. I biol stiff every other day, and a pack it the night before and i take it to work with me. I usaully pack 5 meals with me, and then eat 3 more after i get home. Counting breakfast that's 9 meals. It takes preperation and a little work. And sometimes if i didn't have time to cook enough to bring 5 meals to work, I'll bring what i have, maybe 2 real meals and 2 shakes and a 1 bar. Heck, you could really do all with shakes and bars if you don't feel like cooking, but you'll put on a bit more fat that way.
    What do your meals look like now? How many times a day you eat?

i was under the impression

he has no access to a store and is on some sort of base or something as i have no idea what a UNI is. i just assumed. obviously there is noreason not to be able to buy good sources of macronutrients if you have a store and a place to cook.he may not even have access to a stove? i don't know.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Uni = university, in UK anyway.

oh ok

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Uni = university, in UK anyway.
    well in that case i think you have to just get to a store and purchase what you need. if you pay for a meal plan or yoru parents do...nix it off. you'll save you or your parents $$$ that can be spent on decent food sources. i assume your december coming home is just a small month or so break which will not give you time to complete that cycle anyway.
    so either get your own food or don't cycle until you can do it right. no need to put chemicals in your body that promote protien synthesis if you have inadequate sources ingested.

Thread Information