JoeyJuice is offline Banned

Cut and mass same time???

im doin 1500mgs of test for 12 weeks...with 700 of tren a week...i wanna add a cutter what would be good to lean out...keep in mind im 12-14% bodyfat...slightly vascular....i was going to do gh for the fat buring effects but...im not sure i wanna spend the money...so what else could help...keep in mind my diet and cardio are near perfect for the last 4 monthes

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well if your diet and cardio are near perfect then nothing will help any further except for patiance...XXL

joevette is offline Banned
    You don't need anymore AAS. A good diet, and cardio will do the trick. You could use some clen , T3, ECY too.

Jackman is offline Banned
    thats a lot of juice how many previous cycles do you have?

3...last one was 10 monthes

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut and Mass at the same time is an oxymoron....it's like complaining that the sun is too dark.

What you're trying to accomplish is very hard unless you're genetically gifted. Pick on or the other and you'll save yourself a lot of coin on all the gear.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    It really depends on your body type, I wish I could purely bulk but my genetics just won't allow me to hold that much fat (yes i'd like to be able to during off season) - my metabolism is too fast. So knowing that I eat a bulker diet 365 days a year and I continualy gain lean mass while staying under 10%. If you were more of an endo then you'd have to adjust depending on what you want to accomplish...

i have really good genetics...my bodytype is a ecto/meso....im looking for a drug with simular results to gh....any ideas?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    i have really good genetics...my bodytype is a ecto/meso....im looking for a drug with simular results to gh....any ideas?
    Yeah IGF-1r is simular to GH...or GH it's self...XXL

Ryan2g is offline Junior Member
    Gh is too **** expensive!!! Your cardio will show you the way!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Cut and Mass at the same time is an oxymoron....it's like complaining that the sun is too dark.

What you're trying to accomplish is very hard unless you're genetically gifted. Pick on or the other and you'll save yourself a lot of coin on all the gear.
    I strongly disagree bro, you can loss BF and add lean muscle tissue at the same time especially on cycle, anadrogens increase UCPs and have a strong nutrient partioning effect thus increasing fat loss and directing nutrients from fat to muscle tissue so eating lots of clean cals using say a high anablic/androgenic cycle eg test+tren lots of LEAN muscle mass and fat loss can be obtained, add an A.I like letrozole and even more fat loss can be achieved.

Thread Information