dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Over the counter test boosters good to take with ANAVAR?

I'm taking human grade Anavar ****'s and this stuffs awesome but I can't get any real test or juice right now so what would be a good test booster to take with the VAR.I have a unliscesed supplement provider here in NJ that I buy my supps from and they always carry the good shit like Superdrol and halodrol,all the shit that the GNC'S don't carry.So help me out guys I only have 3 weeks of the VAR left and I wanna start some test booster quickly thanks

Bump

bump

Wtf Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious or joking?

Yeah bro I can't get any real gear right now so I wanna buy some shit just to keep my test levels up,not from GNC from a unlicensed store like the places that carry Halodrol and superdrol,why do I sound ridiculous?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    clomid..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    clomid..
    I can get clomid at an unlicensed nutrition store,cmon dude why you gotta fuk with me

not meaning to mess with ya.. you can get it pretty much anywhere.. see the site sponsor..

but trib will do alot for ya..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Save that money for food.
    Don't waste your time with that test booster crap.
    You really shouldn't have started if you weren't prepared, but it's your call.
    What did your var cycle look like? dose and what length?

Week 1-20mgs
    Week 2-40mgs
    week 3-60mgs and saturday will be the begining of my 4th week but I don't know if 80mgs will be neccessary the gains I'm getting with these doses are killer,Plus I'd rather run it longer at a mild dose then shorter at a higher dose.Do you think I'm worring to much about my test levels shutting down?

I have enough left to last 6 weeks total at the remaning dose of 60mgs

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,Like hell said buy food with the money ...you have ahell of a better shot of gaining muscle with a good training regimen and alot of good NUTRITION!!!

I guess I should've mentioned that,my diet my training and my cardio are on point that's not the issue guys.
    "I JUST NEED A GOOD OVER THE COUNTER TEST PRODUCT"

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    I guess I should've mentioned that,my diet my training and my cardio are on point that's not the issue guys.
    "I JUST NEED A GOOD OVER THE COUNTER TEST PRODUCT"

Ok, waste your money and buy it.

You actually think you can raise your natural test levels with a test booster while using AAS?

If so your very mistaken.

Then should I not worry that this drug shuts down my test levels while I'm on it?
    What risk is there in low test levels,sorry I sound so ignorant I just wanna take all neccessary precautions fellas
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 10-25-2006 at 01:22 PM.

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    This thread is stupid, don't waste these guys time when they could be helping people with real problems and questions.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jkilla13
    This thread is stupid, don't waste these guys time when they could be helping people with real problems and questions.
    If you don't like it stay out of it simple...

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    Then should I not worry that this drug shuts down my test levels while I'm on it?
    What risk is there in low test levels,sorry I sound so ignorant I just wanna take all neccessary precautions fellas

All AAS suppress your natural test levels to some degree ex.var/primo, while others completely shut them down ex. test/deca . You have to just wait it out until the cycle is over, or if your crazy about 0 test in your body add Test E or C or whatever test. But Dont get confused about synthetic test and your own natural test output because they are quite different but both work similiar in the body. PCT! is what you need to concentrate on if your wanting to get your test levels back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    All AAS suppress your natural test levels to some degree ex.var/primo, while others completely shut them down ex. test/deca. You have to just wait it out until the cycle is over, or if your crazy about 0 test in your body add Test E or C or whatever test. But Dont get confused about synthetic test and your own natural test output because they are quite different but both work similiar in the body. PCT! is what you need to concentrate on if your wanting to get your test levels back.
    Thanks bro I apoligize for my ignorance and lack of knowledge on test suppression, and your wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jkilla13
    Who the fuk are you pal,this board is specifically for people who need to be educated on training,nutrition,gear etc,etc.I see your new to the board so why act like your the man all the sudden,here's an idea don't act like a RICHARD and you won't seem like a dik,that's exactly why Hackamaniac told you if you didn't like it then leave ya jitbag.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    save the tribulus and tongkat and add it to your PCT.

Also, if you're seeing good results with 60 mg, stay there. If you have enough var left, bump to 80 for the final week if you want, but I would save any you have left for your next go-around when you can add some test to the equation.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i agree with maxima... save the trib for PCT...I have used TRIBESTAN & liked it a lot --but that was back before my AAS days..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    OK guys take it EZ...no need to argue...he is getting the info he needs...

One thing you can do, which might really work out for ya, is to use nova during the cycle, will keep the estrogen at bay, and increase your natural test levels..

Rules

scribbs12 is offline Member
    probably sounds real reptitous, i just talked to my doctor this week.. and asked him about superdrol. pp etc.. and he said as everyone says nat test booster dont very much.. they help.. but not significantly... he says ur better of saving ur money and letting your body get back to normal on its own.. if u stay off it long enough ur body should restore itself... but i read between the lines when i asked about nolva and , he said that he cant give that kind of advice to use it but that it would block estr ... just some fyi from my doc.

Thread Information