chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

blood pressure real high!

hey guys im on a bulk cycle!
    1-4 dbol 50
    1-13 omandren 250 eod
    1-12 deca 500

i checked my blood pressure last night and it was real high!
    it was like 158/140 from the chart it said it was real high? what should i do? and thing to treat it? or should i stop my cycle and start with pct?

bump

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    what wk are you in, and what was your bp before you started...are you taking nolva with this cycle??

im in week 8! i have 4 weeks left! and im taking 20mg nolva day! b-6 200mg! and 1,000 mg milk thistle!

bump! cmon guys where you at! im bout to have a heart attack!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    check it everyday at the same time and same place for about 5 days. if it remains that high stop and see a doc. high b/p can lead to a big time stroke. in the emergency room if ur bottom number is over 100 u will be admitted most of the time.

joevette is offline Banned
    Are you sure the cuff wasn't too small? They come in different sizes and will mess up your readings.

toolman is offline Banned
    go get a check up and accurate read immediately. A diastolic of 140 is extremely dangerous and at that pressure you are at risk of immediate stroke/heart attack....not to mention the damage going on in your organs right now.

i dont know how small or big the cuff was! i just did the reading at wal mart! in there pharmacy dept where they have those blood pressure machines!

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    im in week 8! i have 4 weeks left! and im taking 20mg nolva day! b-6 200mg! and 1,000 mg milk thistle!
    You should also be supplementing with hawthorn berry this will help to control your blood pressure

140/90 are the guideline numbers where your MD will place you on meds for treatment. If your BP is 158/140, all the herbal therapy in the world is a waste of time. As it was a public machine, chances are it was not accurate. GO to any major pharmacy and buy an Omron automatic BP machine...the bicep cuff type as the rest are not as accurate. That way you can moniter your BP while on and off cycles. They are only about $80. If you still get a reading that high over the guidleines, then go to the Doc immediately.

cool thanks bro! will do that today

mustang331 is offline Member
    ok I plan on checking my BP aswell, atleast twice a week while on..
    But what is the best time? In the morning? I know at night its higher, so which is a better time to check?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    But what is the best time? In the morning? I know at night its higher, so which is a better time to check?
    whenever u decide to check it morning or night make sure u do it at the same time and same way every time.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    mine was real high too im going back to the doctor on tuesday i stopped taking my betagen last week...as the last shot of test was on 7-19-04 should all be gone soon bro....i was on a similar cycle to yours i hope i didnt **** up any kidneys dude LORE HELP ME

so was it high during or after your cycle?

You can take it throughout the day. I usually check mine in the morning, then at night when I'm watching TV. Once you have the Omron, you will really like to check the BP to see where it is. Off cycle I check a couple times a week, if even. On cycle, however, I check daily. If you are at 140/90 while on cycle, or near those numbers, it is not a big problem unless it is a year long cycle. I learned that Deca at 400mgs skyrocketed my bp and I don't use it anymore. It's just one more way to moniter your health on cycle and make sure you aren't hurting yourself trying to get healthier...

thanks toolman! i allready went and got that omron machine during my lunch break! im going to check it tonite and tomorrow morning! if you guys dont hear from me then i died from a stroke!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I have had bogus readings when the cuff was too small. Used bigger cuff and pressure was normal.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    thanks toolman! i allready went and got that omron machine during my lunch break! im going to check it tonite and tomorrow morning! if you guys dont hear from me then i died from a stroke!
    Bump for an update

ok well i couldnt wait till tonite! i just checked it a hour ago! and it read 135/72 gotta love those omron machines! lol

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Thats like a million pounds off your chest now huh? Those store bp machines arent any good

hell ya bro i was stressin last night! i didnt get no sleep i thought i was going to have a stroke! lol im go home tonite and stick myself with like 10grams of test! lol jk

good to hear that bro. those machines in the store usually say if ur arm is bigger than 13 in. that it can give inaccurate readings. anyhow keep stickin and hope it works out!

thanks guys!

ok well i couldnt wait till tonite! i just checked it a hour ago! and it read 135/72 gotta love those omron machines! lol
    Great to hear bro. Im tired of guys that I give this advice to and they bitch that $80 is too much and ignore it. On cycle those numbers are completely OK and you're good to go! When your off cycle, increase the cardio and youll see over the long term how your BP will go lower each month whether on or off.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Where can I get a good BP monitor cheap?

Where can I get a good BP monitor cheap?
    any local pharmacy or drug store chain. Or you can enter Omron onto a search engine and a bunch of online stores will come up. Only get the bicep cuff model as the wrist and finger ones are not accurate. Also, spend the 80 or so bucks and get the automatic one.

ya there good machines! i got the arm cuff and it was the automatic digital one! i got it for $69.99! i tested my bp this morning on an empty stomach! and it was 121/74 so im guessing thats good!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    If you are on gear you better have more than a 13' arm...or shame on you!!!!

there about 17 or 18! trying to gets to the dubs!

bro mine was 140/120 the doctor was asking if i was on ephedrine and if i took any drugs... **** man it was lower before i saw her when the other nurse took it man bro i have to see her next wednesday i hope it lowers i think im going to go run tonight and try to loose about 7 lbs or so im 6'6 264 so they said at the docs i think its bc i havent done cardio in about 2 months lol(that is the main cause i would say)

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    bro mine was 140/120 the doctor was asking if i was on ephedrine and if i took any drugs... **** man it was lower before i saw her when the other nurse took it man bro i have to see her next wednesday i hope it lowers i think im going to go run tonight and try to loose about 7 lbs or so im 6'6 264 so they said at the docs i think its bc i havent done cardio in about 2 months lol(that is the main cause i would say)
    If your doc doesn't medicate you at that reading, time to find a new doc.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    If your doc doesn't medicate you at that reading, time to find a new doc.
    you serious?? i think its bc ive been a lazy ass and havent done any cardio in fact im doing sum tonight bro

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    you serious?? i think its bc ive been a lazy ass and havent done any cardio in fact im doing sum tonight bro
    It takes approx. 30 days for cardio workouts to be reflected in lower BP readings. Your diastolic is extremely high and your organs are damaged by the day at that pressure.

Thread Information