Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174

    Talking First Week Running Tren @ 120mg a day!!

    I was concerned that i would be extremely hot and achy and what not. I have been drinking plenty of water and taking cranberry extract pills as well as 200-300 mg a day of B-6. I have seriously gained almost 9 lbs this week. My strength is through the roof already as well. Yesterday was shoulder day and I did much more weight than I have ever been capable of before. If you told me I would already be seeing this much improvement I would have told you that you were a liar. Its crazy. The sides havent been too bad yet either. A few restless nights but Nyquil seems to take care of that. A little irritable but nothin I cant handle. What do you guys think? I would recommend Fina to ANYONE.

  2. #2
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    i hope your running some sort of test with it

  3. #3
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    No test Yet. I am waiting for that right now. I have tonz of Fina though so I will just fun it till I get the test. If I keep seeing gains like this I'm not worried about even running test with it.

  4. #4
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    die stupid!

    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    No test Yet. I am waiting for that right now. I have tonz of Fina though so I will just fun it till I get the test. If I keep seeing gains like this I'm not worried about even running test with it.
    that's all i have to say on this matter

  5. #5
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    No test Yet. I am waiting for that right now. I have tonz of Fina though so I will just fun it till I get the test. If I keep seeing gains like this I'm not worried about even running test with it.
    Recovery with no test using only fina is going to be really hard. Hope you dont plan on having sex for a while. Theres a reason why no test no cycle, its not only because of gains. and NEVER START A CYCLE UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!

  6. #6
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    No test Yet. I am waiting for that right now. I have tonz of Fina though so I will just fun it till I get the test. If I keep seeing gains like this I'm not worried about even running test with it.
    can see you have done your research

  7. #7
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    can see you have done your research
    Thats obvious

  8. #8
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    hahahah I love when people tell me about my body. I know a fair deal about juice and have run fina many times. I am gaining now and will continue to gain. And if you have done so much research im sure you have read that Fina is run alone quite often. I have many friends that also run fina solo and see great results. But thanks for trying to clown anyways guys!!

  9. #9
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    I can see that being a "senior member" means nothing but that you sit on this site alot. Doesnt actually reflect experience

  10. #10
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    not saying you wont see results but when it shuts you down,and it will.you will wish you had run test with it,

    you can lead a horse to water but.....you know the rest

    just not the smartest thing to do bro.but like you said,it is your body.do with it what you want

  11. #11
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    What are you getting at when you say shut down. Im not trying to argue I just have never seen this happen to me or any of my peeps before either??

  12. #12
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i am a proponent of lowdose cycling and have no problem with one compound use

    it just seemed to me that you start taking fina and have this casual attitude that you will just "throw in" some test when it "comes in". i have no problem with people's wanting to experiment with one compound at a time to decide how their bodies reaction. i know i'm the minority in that on this board. i just thinking there needs to be some reason for the design of compound usage.not just throwing **** in when it comes in.

  13. #13
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    it just seemed to me that you start taking fina and have this casual attitude that you will just "throw in" some test when it "comes in". i have no problem with people's wanting to experiment with one compound at a time to decide how their bodies reaction. i know i'm the minority in that on this board. i just thinking there needs to be some reason for the design of compound usage.not just throwing **** in when it comes in.
    Yeah pretty much. I get great results from Fina and when I have my Prop Ill start it as well. I dont see why It matters much when I start the test. I totally appreciate you guys' input too. For reals, even thought sometimes we dont agree

  14. #14
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    I can see that being a "senior member" means nothing but that you sit on this site alot. Doesnt actually reflect experience
    Your a ****ing moron you can here asking us what we thought. We didnt ask you. You dont even know what shutting you down means. Good luck im done here.

  15. #15
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    shhhhhh

    don't make Cycleon break up this arguement or someone is going home boardless!!everyone play nice now....

  16. #16
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    hahahah I love when people tell me about my body. I know a fair deal about juice and have run fina many times. I am gaining now and will continue to gain. And if you have done so much research im sure you have read that Fina is run alone quite often. I have many friends that also run fina solo and see great results. But thanks for trying to clown anyways guys!!

    i personally have fun fina alone 2 times.... and will never ever ever do it again. so yes i am a senior member, i do sit on the board and i have first hand experience with fina alone cycle.
    sure lots of guys run it alone, but the part they dont mention is how their dick dont work, and how they get depressed cause usually they are embaarassed by it.
    fina without test is soo hard to recovey from i think it took about 6 months before i got my sex drive back to normal.

  17. #17
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Your a ****ing moron you can here asking us what we thought. We didnt ask you
    K thanks "E-THUG". You can stop now cause I really dont want to hear what you have to say anymore. Why do some people feel like they have to be a55holes when talking to people. It gets you no respect. Whatever though.

  18. #18
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    My first cycle was fina alone and thats why im telling him from "exsperience". Try explaining why you went limp on a girl during sex...... not that happened to me or anything

  19. #19
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    I have never had that problem. I should be okay though, Im going to run test with it soon so everyone relax. Christ, why do you get so abusive. Im impressed

  20. #20
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    hahahah I love when people tell me about my body. I know a fair deal about juice and have run fina many times. I am gaining now and will continue to gain. And if you have done so much research im sure you have read that Fina is run alone quite often. I have many friends that also run fina solo and see great results. But thanks for trying to clown anyways guys!!

    Not a good way to start out here. But if youve run fina so many times then hey do what you want. Maybe one of your buddies that didnt run fina alone will let you borrw his dick.

  21. #21
    J_Rod245's Avatar
    J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the gym!!!
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    My first cycle was fina alone and thats why im telling him from "exsperience". Try explaining why you went limp on a girl during sex...... not that happened to me or anything
    Oh yeah, by the way, I wouldn't go calling to many people morons until you learn how to spell Jackman. Just a little FYI

  22. #22
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Oh yeah, by the way, I wouldn't go calling to many people morons until you learn how to spell Jackman. Just a little FYI
    Ouch

  23. #23
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    hahahah I love when people tell me about my body. I know a fair deal about juice and have run fina many times. I am gaining now and will continue to gain. And if you have done so much research im sure you have read that Fina is run alone quite often. I have many friends that also run fina solo and see great results. But thanks for trying to clown anyways guys!!

    You have run fina many times? From that first post i would have thought this was your first time EVER!

  24. #24
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    Builtthekids favorite quote "What good is having a big dick when its big and limp
    " builtthekid

  25. #25
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i personally have fun fina alone 2 times.... and will never ever ever do it again. so yes i am a senior member, i do sit on the board and i have first hand experience with fina alone cycle.
    sure lots of guys run it alone, but the part they dont mention is how their dick dont work, and how they get depressed cause usually they are embaarassed by it.
    fina without test is soo hard to recovey from i think it took about 6 months before i got my sex drive back to normal.
    I ran Tren with Test and I still had probs getting it up for about 2 monthes after I stopped.. thank god for Cialis

  26. #26
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    Dude your an ass, people are trying to help you and you wanna be a smart ass? Dont post nothing on here if you dont want people to give you good advice and then you take it the wrong way and become a ass holoe about it.

    RDL



    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Oh yeah, by the way, I wouldn't go calling to many people morons until you learn how to spell Jackman. Just a little FYI

  27. #27
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Dude your an ass, people are trying to help you and you wanna be a smart ass? Dont post nothing on here if you dont want people to give you good advice and then you take it the wrong way and become a ass holoe about it.

    RDL
    Hell ya... pissy fuks... Why ask a question when ur not gonna listen unless it sounds good...

  28. #28
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Hell ya... pissy fuks... Why ask a question when ur not gonna listen unless it sounds good...
    People come here wanting to reasure themselves there doing things right. When they dont hear what they wana hear some people get mad..... dont understand why they waste there time asking the question if there already set on doing somthing

  29. #29
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    **** no replies on my quotethats dissappointing

  30. #30
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    OK EVERYONE HAS THROWN IN THEIR OPINION. NOW STOP THE STUPID **** ON BOTH SIDES OR THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED. I AGREE THAT HE NEEDED TEST BUT HE KNOWS ALL OUR OPINIONS NOW. NO ONE CAN MAKE HIM DO IT. Some people just need to learn from experiance I guess.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •