Latrend is offline New Member

Clen and Letro cycle help!!!

Clen 30ml 250mcg/ml, Letro 20ml 2.5g/ml. How should I cycle this? This is my first cycle. 5'11 180pounds Im gonna leave out the deca for now.. Ill wait for my next cycle for that.. I have the clen handbook, but how do I go about adding the Letro in with it? 1.25mg EOD while on the Clen for 2 weeks or should I continue through with the Letro? The reason for Letro is cause I hear it works for slight gyno problems... I have a dime size lump in my nipple.Thanx again for the help..
    Last edited by Latrend; 09-30-2004 at 05:10 PM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    letro is an anti estrogen, you dont need to take it with clen . And you definietly should not be putting things into your body that you have no idea about, thats a good way to phuck yourself up

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrend
    Clen 30ml 250mcg/ml, Letro 20ml 2.5g/ml. How should I cycle this? This is my first cycle. 5'11 180pounds Im gonna leave out the deca for now.. Ill wait for my next cycle for that.. I have the clen handbook, but how do I go about adding the Letro in with it? 1.25mg EOD while on the Clen for 2 weeks or should I continue through with the Letro? The reason for Letro is cause I hear it works for slight gyno problems... I have a dime size lump in my nipple.Thanx again for the help..
    Ya dude thats an awesome cycle....expect massive gains in muscle!!
    Where did you come up with that???

Massive gains?? Nowhere in post does it say that.. I just wanna know if I can combine those too.. Im trying to get cut... Thats all

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i dont know if i would call that a "cycle" clen is a fat burner and letro is an anti e read up in the educational threads

Thanx

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrend
    Massive gains?? Nowhere in post does it say that.. I just wanna know if I can combine those too.. Im trying to get cut... Thats all
    Im sorry I was being sarcastic.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    WOW, this is a ridiculous cycle bro.... not to be an ass or anything but do SOME research cause your only gonna end up hurting yourself

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    WOW, this is a ridiculous cycle bro.... not to be an ass or anything but do SOME research cause your only gonna end up hurting yourself
    I agree that his goals are a little questionable, but i dont see anything he is thinking about being too harmful.
    But first off. if you are 180lbs, at what approx bf% are you at? i just dont see how or why you feel you need to "cut." Not knowing many details, i would recommend not looking for any shortcuts and keep trying to gain lean body mass...raise your natural metabolism...burn fat and go further through diet. Clen will just disappoint you imo.

As far as the AI, letro, could be worth an attempt to reverse the gyno problem you have. Though there are conflicting theories on this, supposedly some have had luck with this...just something to further look into

good luck

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I agree that his goals are a little questionable, but i dont see anything he is thinking about being too harmful.
    But first off. if you are 180lbs, at what approx bf% are you at? i just dont see how or why you feel you need to "cut." Not knowing many details, i would recommend not looking for any shortcuts and keep trying to gain lean body mass...raise your natural metabolism...burn fat and go further through diet. Clen will just disappoint you imo.

As far as the AI, letro, could be worth an attempt to reverse the gyno problem you have. Though there are conflicting theories on this, supposedly some have had luck with this...just something to further look into

good luck
    well bro, when your ready, i'd be more then willing to watch you cycle letro with no test. it'd be a good experiment. i do understand what your saying tho
    Last edited by floyd_turbo; 10-01-2004 at 07:14 AM.

Thread Information