fritos is offline New Member

looking for more info

before I start, I will mention that I have read a lot of this forum already. I am confused about several things. I am considering doing my first cycle and my priorities are:
    1. minimal side effects
    2. keep my gains (I am thinking of doing just the one cycle because I am fairly close to my goals but feel I need something to take me a little further)
    3. Lose body fat (I don't need to add a ton of mass I just want to get a bit bigger and leaner)
    I weigh 235 pounds and am 6' tall, don't know fat% but my waist is a 36
    The stack that was recommended is this: Dbol for 4 weeks
    deca
    winstol later
    nolvadex later

I don't remember exact dosages or times but I can get that later. I am more concerned with the stack itself and the individual products.

deca is the most confusing, on this forum there is a lot of conflicting info. its rated as low in side effects yet I have read that gyno is a problem. What are the chances of getting breasts? Also its rated as good for keeping gains but some posts say otherwise.

dbol has created confusion as well.

It would be greatly appreciated to get more information and possibly an alternative stack recommendation. I am trying to stay away from test because of side effects. Like I said I have received a lot of conflicting info.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos
    before I start, I will mention that I have read a lot of this forum already. I am confused about several things. I am considering doing my first cycle and my priorities are:
    1. minimal side effects
    2. keep my gains (I am thinking of doing just the one cycle because I am fairly close to my goals but feel I need something to take me a little further)
    3. Lose body fat (I don't need to add a ton of mass I just want to get a bit bigger and leaner)
    I weigh 235 pounds and am 6' tall, don't know fat% but my waist is a 36
    The stack that was recommended is this: Dbol for 4 weeks
    deca
    winstol later
    nolvadex later

I don't remember exact dosages or times but I can get that later. I am more concerned with the stack itself and the individual products.

deca is the most confusing, on this forum there is a lot of conflicting info. its rated as low in side effects yet I have read that gyno is a problem. What are the chances of getting breasts? Also its rated as good for keeping gains but some posts say otherwise.

dbol has created confusion as well.

It would be greatly appreciated to get more information and possibly an alternative stack recommendation. I am trying to stay away from test because of side effects. Like I said I have received a lot of conflicting
    info.
    You are taking deca but your afraid of test side effects? Deca is a lot harder on you than test is. You need test especially when doing deca or you wont be getting the soilder up at all.

good first cycle

Test 500mg weeks 1-10

(if putting in deca
    Test 500mg weeks 1-12
    400mg Deca weeks 1-10
    Last edited by Jackman; 09-29-2004 at 03:21 PM.

deca is listed on the website as being low for side effects, there is also a post in the educational forum that claims it has low side effects. I am not taking anything yet though, still trying to make sense of it all.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    deca dbol and test. this stuff will have u growing like a weed there is no point in cutting if there is nothing there to cut so add a bit of mass.
    500mg sust p/w
    400mg deca p/w
    dbol 35mg p/d

the shots should be shot bi weekly
    also keep anti e,s on hand incase u feel signs of gyno.
    this **** will have u growing like a weed.
    after that cycle to cut id prob recommend clen and winny
    im sure other people will have other ideas.
    also take into consideration pct see pheednos hand book on

also test is rated low for keeping gains.

deca is listed on the website as being low for side effects, there is also a post in the educational forum that claims it has low side effects. I am not taking anything yet though, still trying to make sense of it all.
    deca is suppose to have low side effect but with all AS there is a risk

make sure u do a proper pct, and a good diet, dont do deca without test u will be sorry u will get deca d.ic.k ur partner wont be happy but with test she will love u

is nolvadex enough pct for these stacks? including the original one without test? Does anybody know how big the risk of gyno actually is, I mean statistically?

Is deca dick a sure thing?

What if I substituted equipoise for the deca ?

yeah its a sure thing without test depending on dosage and obviously ur testtosterone level, as for pct i aint really an expert see pheedno pct u can find it in educational.
    what is ur bigges fear bout test

Bro those profiles are outdates! Test is great for keeping gains! And deca does not have low sides

Is deca dick a sure thing?
    Its not a sure thing for everyone but do you want to put him at risk

well that also depends on other factors of aftercare but test aint bad at all it the water retention u will loose

Quote Originally Posted by keithhoman
    well that also depends on other factors of aftercare but test aint bad at all it the water retention u will loose
    You always loose water retention with any steroid that gives it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    well like i said u have to take ur hormone levels into account thats the main factor

well like i said u have to take ur hormone levels into account thats the main factor

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    it is not a sure thing, some ppl are not prone to getting it, just as some ppl are not prone to any side effects, but very few are that lucky. I'd say if you're worried about side effects, then steroids are not the thing for you man. And i know the front page says certain things about keeping gains but the truth is, keeping gains is all in how you keep your diet after your cycle and doing proper pct.

the ratings I got are right on the anabolic review website. I fear the side effects of test but it seems that maybe I shouldn't.

sniper320 is offline Member
    my first cycle was deca and d-bol because i was worried of sides,( i didnt know what i was doing then). What a mistake horrible depression , no sex drive and hardly any gains. think again man

the ratings I got are right on the anabolic review website. I fear the side effects of test but it seems that maybe I shouldn't.
    like i said dont go by the profiles there OUTDATED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    it is not a sure thing, some ppl are not prone to getting it, just as some ppl are not prone to any side effects, but very few are that lucky. I'd say if you're worried about side effects, then steroids are not the thing for you man. And i know the front page says certain things about keeping gains but the truth is, keeping gains is all in how you keep your diet after your cycle and doing proper pct.
    good advice and dont fear test love it my girlfriend does it keeps her happy all night if u know what i mean

what test do u recommend for him id say sust as u only have to inject it bi weekly the others is eod or ed and as he is new to shootin less is better till he feels comfortable

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, this test cycle sure is much better on the old sex drive then my last tren cycle...........talk about being shut down, WOW!!

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    deca dbol and test. this stuff will have u growing like a weed there is no point in cutting if there is nothing there to cut so add a bit of mass.
    500mg sust p/w
    400mg deca p/w
    dbol 35mg p/d

the shots should be shot bi weekly
    also keep anti e,s on hand incase u feel signs of gyno.
    this **** will have u growing like a weed.
    after that cycle to cut id prob recommend clen and winny
    im sure other people will have other ideas.
    also take into consideration pct see pheednos hand book on
    Hella tight cycle. thats what i ran on my first and It yielded me 30 lbs and I was only on that cycle for a little over eight weeks. I ran Whinny and Eq right after to harden the mass as not too lose any. I have honestly never ran any anti-e's and what not. I have never had problems with gyno luckily. My guy never used them so I never knew of them. I will for sure grab some if i ever see any signs of gyno coming on though.

Great cycle do this!!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Hella tight cycle. thats what i ran on my first and It yielded me 30 lbs and I was only on that cycle for a little over eight weeks. I ran Whinny and Eq right after to harden the mass as not too lose any. I have honestly never ran any anti-e's and what not. I have never had problems with gyno luckily. My guy never used them so I never knew of them. I will for sure grab some if i ever see any signs of gyno coming on though.

Great cycle do this!!
    yeah this was my first cycle aswell but i had it only for 6 weeks gains were unreal put on a stone and a half only lost a few pounds.

what test do u recommend for him id say sust as u only have to inject it bi weekly the others is eod or ed and as he is new to shootin less is better till he feels comfortable
    Bro dont give uneducated advice not trying to flame you but some nubie might believe that. As you have to take sust eod to take full potential of sust. Do Test E and shoot it 2x a week. Sust is over rated and to exspensive! save the money and the pins and take the TEST E The only test you take like you said ed or eod is prop and sust.... well and suspension but thats like 2x a day.
    Last edited by Jackman; 09-29-2004 at 04:19 PM.

yeah this was my first cycle aswell but i had it only for 6 weeks gains were unreal put on a stone and a half only lost a few pounds.
    Whats a stone 12 ilb?

Bro dont give uneducated advice not trying to flame you but some nubie might believe that. As you have to take sust eod to take full potential of sust. Do Test E and shoot it 2x a week. Sust is over rated and to exspensive! save the money and the pins and take the TEST E The only test you take like you said ed or eod is prop and sust.... well and suspension but thats like 2x a day.
    so u shoot sust ed
    ok question
    i tot sust has a longer life than other test
    plus how can u stick the pain of sust shots ed

Whats a stone 12 ilb?
    i think so yeah

so u shoot sust ed
    ok question
    i tot sust has a longer life than other test
    plus how can u stick the pain of sust shots ed
    Sust has prop in it. I believe 30 or 40 mg of it (not sure). prop needs be shot ED for best results so you will be wasting 60-80 mg of total test if shooting it 2x a week, Get what im saying? The other Esters are longer

Talking

Sust has prop in it. I believe 30 or 40 mg of it (not sure). prop needs be shot ED for best results so you will be wasting 60-80 mg of total test if shooting it 2x a week, Get what im saying? The other Esters are longer
    yeah totally understand good advice.
    so if i had of shot it everyother day do u reckon i would have had better gains

yeah totally understand good advice.
    so if i had of shot it everyother day do u reckon i would have had better gains
    As good of gains as having 70 more mg of test in you basically in a nutshell yea

Thread Information