Thread: Injection Speed

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Injection Speed

Ok guys... I kinda have a two part question. While I was injecting my shot in my delt (anywhere for this matter), my friend told me I was injecting to fast. How fast do you guys usually go? Its not like im trying to win a race or anything... but i just start and finish. He says it takes him atleast 1-2 minutes. He also said it helps decrease chance of absys things (spelling) and pain.... ????

Secondly, when i aspirate , sometimes i get bubbles on the top of the syringe instead of right at the needle. What does that mean and is it bad?

Thanks guys!!

BigGenes is offline Member
    The bubbles you get were already there before you aspirate . When you aspirate the end of the needle is clogged by muscle, unless you find blood, and you thus expand the air that is already in the syrenge when you pull back. As far as worring about getting an abcess from injecting to fast, thats wrong. But injecting slow is the proper way to inject and will cause less pain. Your friend was right in telling you to slow down.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Ok guys... I kinda have a two part question. While I was injecting my shot in my delt (anywhere for this matter), my friend told me I was injecting to fast. How fast do you guys usually go? Its not like im trying to win a race or anything... but i just start and finish. He says it takes him atleast 1-2 minutes. He also said it helps decrease chance of absys things (spelling) and pain.... ????

Secondly, when i aspirate , sometimes i get bubbles on the top of the syringe instead of right at the needle. What does that mean and is it bad?

Thanks guys!!
    you are doing steroids and you dont know the answer to these simple questions?? dude you are fine.. some agree that the slower is better but whatever is cool

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Injection tips

Bubbles are good. No Vein.

What size needle and syringe are you using? What are you injecting?

If you use a 10cc syringe, with lets say a 21 guage needle, and firmly press the plunger (firm, not agressive)... you should take a whopping 2-3 minutes to get it done. Any faster and you have site pain.

If you use a 5 cc or smaller syringe, injects go easier but that's not necessarily a good thing. Go slow and controlled, and dont damage tissue by moving the syringe. And don't go any faster than the 2-3 minutes.

Read the info at spotinjections.com for more info.

For the record, I use a 5 cc syringe now with a 23 guage for everything. Test E and Deca are thick and the 23 keeps it flowing slow so I can't really inject too fast. Test Prop EOD injects i use a 25 guage and it works great.

Jimbo

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    BigGenes is right. Injecting too fast causes more pain later. When you are injecting too fast, you will feel some discomfort in the injection area. The solution you are injecting is injected so fast that it does not have time to dissipate and tears tissue. This causes pain in the area, hours and even days later. If you slow down, maybe 60 seconds per cc, (guess) you should eliminate the discomfort (a pressure feeling in the injection site) and eliminate subsequent pain from the injection.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk
    BigGenes is right. Injecting too fast causes more pain later. When you are injecting too fast, you will feel some discomfort in the injection area. The solution you are injecting is injected so fast that it does not have time to dissipate and tears tissue. This causes pain in the area, hours and even days later. If you slow down, maybe 60 seconds per cc, (guess) you should eliminate the discomfort (a pressure feeling in the injection site) and eliminate subsequent pain from the injection.
    thats exactly what I was waiting to hear. thanks bro.

Sensei jim: appreciate the input. I use a 3cc syringe 25gage.

I wasnt really worried. I just never really thought about it and doing Tprop, cutting any pain is helpful.

As for you Hung.... watch yoself!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I go slow

Thread Information