nottobig is offline Junior Member

Has anyone used British Dragons Parabolan?

Wondering if anyone has used it, was it any good, and how much did you use? Thanks

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Never used it but I'm very curious too. Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate that would be the same as the original parabolan right?? what the difference between trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and trenbolone enanthate ?? Different esters right, but how often should one shoot hexahydrobenzylcarbonate??
    Last edited by SonGoku; 10-06-2004 at 07:04 AM.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nottobig
    Wondering if anyone has used it, was it any good, and how much did you use? Thanks
    ive used british dragon stuff and there lethal but i havent used parablon just there trenobol and decabol absolute wicked stuff

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    just do a search on bd gear, great reports all around, all their stuff is excellent. I have used everything but parabolan cos i dont like long esters, but the only difference is just that the ester, tren is tren and i have seen lab reports for bd tren, overdosed!

peace

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    just do a search on bd gear, great reports all around, all their stuff is excellent. I have used everything but parabolan cos i dont like long esters, but the only difference is just that the ester, tren is tren and i have seen lab reports for bd tren, overdosed!

peace
    Yup agree BD is the good stuff. But how much would you do on a weekly basis and how often should it be injected and for how many weeks?? How many days has to pass before starting PCT with this ester??

According to this thread:
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=112155
    76mg of Trenabol Depot (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) = 58mg Trenabol (trenbolone acetate) because trenabol is more potent mg for mg. If that's true then 525mg/wk (7x75mg ed) of Trenabol is equivalent to approximately 700mg (688mg to be more exact) Trenabol Depot. And BD Trenabol Depot comes in 100mg/ml. I thought that hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was a long acting ester so 7 ml a week seem a little high!? Am I missing something here?? Could somebody please enlighten me??

In the Steroid Profiles on the front page it says that a normal dosis of Parabol, which to my understanding is the same as Treanbol Depot, usually is taken in the amount of 228mg a week, injecting around 2 times a week. Does that sound more sensible??

Hope no one considers this a thread hijacking. I felt my questions are very related to the original one

bump

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    i also would like to know the answer to this.

Thread Information