Thread: acne scars

ultimo is offline Associate Member

acne scars

i had bad acne on my arms...i dont wear tanks as a result

i did acutane...cleared it up but i still have scars...any idea what to do? i heard they fade with time...which will be nice...in the meantime can i do anything??

thanks bros

bigordie is offline Member
    vitamin E oil and cocoa butter ED

this may sound dumb but is it expensive?

IronAdam is offline Member
    No, its not expensive. But laser treatment is...but it could do alot for you, maybe in the future.

bigordie is offline Member
    no you can get both of them at cvs for under 8 bucks

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Man I have read about four threads on AR lately from guys talking about various physical appearance problems. I hate to say this and sound insensitive, but I am so glad we woman aren't the only ones concerned with looks. But in all sincerity, I have read about stretch marks, califlower ear, tongue piercing, and now scars. I want to say in all honesty I don't think most girls care about that stuff as much as you think, cleanliness, clean teeth and breath, yeah....Acne scars really wouldn't bother me near as much as the acne. My ex had acne scars on his back and shoulders, i loved it, just because I loved him, I thought even his flaws were perfect. If a girl is in to you then she wont care at all. I know you weren't asking if girls dig em at all, I just wanted to tell you that. I hope you find a remedy if that will make you happy....

thanks. thats actaully a really mature post to say to the people who have the problem. and i do feel a little better about it. but i also bodybuild to feel good about myself..and seeing marks on inner left bicep just ticks me off. makes me feel like all my work isnt paid off b/c i cant show it off lol. not to sound egotistocal...anyways, i appreciate what you said and i think the other guys with similar problems do to. ill try those remedies though bros. thanks

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Man I have read about four threads on AR lately from guys talking about various physical appearance problems. I hate to say this and sound insensitive, but I am so glad we woman aren't the only ones concerned with looks. But in all sincerity, I have read about stretch marks, califlower ear, tongue piercing, and now scars. I want to say in all honesty I don't think most girls care about that stuff as much as you think, cleanliness, clean teeth and breath, yeah....Acne scars really wouldn't bother me near as much as the acne. My ex had acne scars on his back and shoulders, i loved it, just because I loved him, I thought even his flaws were perfect. If a girl is in to you then she wont care at all. I know you weren't asking if girls dig em at all, I just wanted to tell you that. I hope you find a remedy if that will make you happy....
    I believe you are 100% correct in everything you said. I get very little acne during cycling, but the wife loves it when I cycle and she says the acne doesn't bother her at all whatsoever. By the way, your abs look nice girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    I believe you are 100% correct in everything you said. I get very little acne during cycling, but the wife loves it when I cycle and she says the acne doesn't bother her at all whatsoever. By the way, your abs look nice girl.
    Many Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of feel fat right now, bulking for the spring show!

Fat???? Guys, are you with me here? Does she look fat to anyone whatsoever? I think you look amazing. Rock on girl from Cow town.

Fat???? Guys, are you with me here? Does she look fat to anyone whatsoever? I think you look amazing. Rock on girl from Cow town.
    This pic was in July I think. Let me post a more recent mid section you might not agree. I know it's not fat fat, but I think it is the whole BB thing when competing you go from 7% BF to 13%, it messes with your head.

I would like to see some more pics to validate your words....I have lost my digital camera which has my before photos. I need to pick one up so I can post a few. Thanks bebe.

I would like to see some more pics to validate your words....I have lost my digital camera which has my before photos. I need to pick one up so I can post a few. Thanks bebe.

Speaking of Acne I am really nervous about starting my first cycle, the main reason, not death to myself or others, not destruction, not even a little hair on my chest...but I would die if I got acne! I know I am a hypocrite and a petty one at that. Guys just dont look bad with acne even on the body, but agirl with body acne, my crystal clear skin? Say goodbye I guess.

I would use a short acting ester in that case. That way the sides would go a way more quickly.

texas girl. i dont think you are a hypocrite..but im telling you...if i ever met a girl who actually did cycles and looked as amazing as you with such an outlook i think i would die lol...so im glad i havent met you (backwards compliment). even at 13% bodtfat im sure you look amazing. there is nothing wrong with some fat on a girl...and if you competed before you know how o get back to where you were...soo goodluck with your latest competiion when you go into it. from teh way you talk and conduct yourself i think you will do fantastic...if not in placing then mentally.

acne isnt an issue for me from my cycles...its from my natural body bing retarded about 2 years ago..and it nailed me on my inner biceps and my lowerback and thats it...none on my face which i am happy of...but its still dicouraging sometimes if someone points it out and you have to explain it..i dont know hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    texas girl. i dont think you are a hypocrite..but im telling you...if i ever met a girl who actually did cycles and looked as amazing as you with such an outlook i think i would die lol...so im glad i havent met you (backwards compliment). even at 13% bodtfat im sure you look amazing. there is nothing wrong with some fat on a girl...and if you competed before you know how o get back to where you were...soo goodluck with your latest competiion when you go into it. from teh way you talk and conduct yourself i think you will do fantastic...if not in placing then mentally.

acne isnt an issue for me from my cycles...its from my natural body bing retarded about 2 years ago..and it nailed me on my inner biceps and my lowerback and thats it...none on my face which i am happy of...but its still dicouraging sometimes if someone points it out and you have to explain it..i dont know hahaha
    Tell them to kiss your ass!!!! LOL j/k
    Thanks for the encouragement I am getting ready for April, as much as I like to win...I really enjoy meeting all the people, the girls are great and it is really fun laughing and joking with them.

Thread Information