mayhem229 is offline New Member

Question about current cycle results-deca/test

Bear with me..............

I am in my 10th week of a basic aratest/deca cycle (wk1-5 250mg of each e4d...wk6-10 400mg each e4d...wk10-14 300mg of each e4d). And have had good results but my confusion is: I was 278lbs when I started@approx 18% b/f. Now I am 261lbs @ approx 13%b/f. I am eating around 4000-6000 calories per day and have between 400-500 grams of protein daily. I have not been bloated or experienced any of the "common" side effects. Not that I am complaining or this is a bad thing but its almost like I am cutting up rather than packing on alot of size. I am obvously more lean and vascular than previously so do I need to up my dosage on my next cycle or maybe up my calories or has anyone ever heard of these type of effects? This was my very 1st cycle and I am planning to take off 14 weeks before getting back on. Also I am currently not doing any cardio. Dont get me wrong but I am very happy with my results but I thought I was gonna bulk up then cut after my cycle. any feedback is welcome..........

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You a big boy...if you are happy with result that's all that matters Bro...let me tell you thins i eat 4000-5000cal per day and i weight 200lbs...so if you eat that much you are dieting...LOL... eat more food next time...XXL

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure your body fat percent was 18 to begin with, mabye you under estimated it to begin with, congrats on your results.

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    I had ny b/f checked about
    3wks before I started ny cycle. It was done by skinfold at pec-abs-&-quad. I guess its possiable it was off....I am happy with my result just a little confused. I was thinking I was gonna blow up like crazy...That didnt exactly happen. I more or less have gotten leaner and stronger. Just wish there was more summer left....ya know

Thxx

SKiN is offline Member
    Your a BIG BOY your diet should be eatin much more cals.... but the same thing happened to me with my last cycle. I started out at around 220 prob 19% bf and ended up around 210 prob 13% bf, after though i am about twice as strong and have much more real size... not fat....

Thread Information