Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

How much trouble can you get in for having a syringe/

Hey guys, my girlfriends mother caught her with empty liquid clen and her syringe that she used to measure with.. She called the cops and got a ticket for possession of a needle.. How much trouble is she in/

Jackman is offline Banned
    Well like you said she got a ticket..... i dont see what your asking. What was the fine? also depends state to state. Its suppose to be a year for a needle in Ma

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm not sure but wouldn't it be the same for getting caught with parafanilia

In NY, there legal to buy over the counter so do you think the punishment will be less? All she told me was she got a ticket for the possession of a needle and she just has to go to the town court.. what do you guys think?

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt say u have much to worry bout its what is inside the needle they will want to know bout come up with a good excuse

bigordie is offline Member
    say it was b12

She used the needle to measure out the clen with and she would put it into her drink .. From what i understood the cop dropped the clen but just gave her a ticket for the poss a syringe.. Is it just going to be a small fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    She used the needle to measure out the clen with and she would put it into her drink .. From what i understood the cop dropped the clen but just gave her a ticket for the poss a syringe.. Is it just going to be a small fine?
    there not going to run tests on it so dont worry bout it say u were playing with water actually i have a good one. do u have a dog

They already know it was for the clen .. ITs just her parents are psyco and called the cops on her bc they thought she was injecting .. As far as i know they just gave her the ticket for the syringe and dropped the clen.. she also told them she just used the syringe as a measuring tool.. Im just a lttle worried about the outcome but i cant imagine its going to be anything severe?

man dont worry bout a thing its a minor offence

rado5 is offline New Member
    its no biggie!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Well like you said in New York they are legal to have. You can have 10 in your possession. The ticket couldnt have been for a possession of "1" needle that would make no sense whatsoever. I bet if she pleads not guilty and goes and sees the DA and tells him she knows its legal to own 10 they will drop the charge.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I bet if you took the ticket to the chief of police and had him look up the laws for paraphanelia or needles or whatever, you would find that its BS and the cop who issued the ticket was shooting from the hip. What about diabetics or ppl who use B12? Syringes are measureing instruments. Theres no reason why it should be illegal.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I bet if you took the ticket to the chief of police and had him look up the laws for paraphanelia or needles or whatever, you would find that its BS and the cop who issued the ticket was shooting from the hip. What about diabetics or ppl who use B12? Syringes are measureing instruments. Theres no reason why it should be illegal.
    Especially when the pharmacies have to sell them to you. In an attempt to cut down on diseases that get transferred from needle sharers.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    Hey guys, my girlfriends mother caught her with empty liquid clen and her syringe that she used to measure with.. She called the cops and got a ticket for possession of a needle.. How much trouble is she in/

possesion of a deadly weapon

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    On the subject of neds, I heard Arnold passed a bill that you can buy them over the counter in CA, have you guys heard anything on that, and when does it go into act.

Thread Information