Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Injecting Test Prop& Fina into Bicep and deltoid 1.75cc (possible or stupid)

Hey bros just wondering... how painful would it be to inject Test Prop into ur biceps... I heard allot of people saying it was painful. Now from what I understand the BA is what causes the pain so if I am injecting:

1cc Test Prop 100mg
    .75cc Tren Ace 75mg

they are both gonna be made with 1%-2%BA would this be painful.... and could I inject that much into biceps... keep in mind I have been basically natty before now tried one cycle when I was 18 DECA only ... so my bicpes are only about 18inch would this be advisable and what kind of pain should I expect... I was also planning on running delts and glutes I know the glutes are ok but its the bicep pain and size....and the deltoid size that worries me... can someon help me out

Thanks,
    Angelis

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro i shoot 2 ccs in biceps/delts and tris no problem. any my arms are only 17"

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro i shoot 2 ccs in biceps/delts and tris no problem. any my arms are only 17"
    Be Proud of those 17 inchers bro...Love em and they will love you back

2 cc's in the bi is fine.

Angelis is offline Banned
    how did it feel and what were you injecting... im just a little worried about it... I wanna find as many places I could reach when injecting... before I go and ask someone else to do it besides I would rather inject into places im having trouble with Tris / Bis / Delts / Pecs just incase all those site injection builds more muscle sh*t is true... well anyway thanks for the info bro

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    I LOVE prop more than anything purely because I LOVE ed injects. Well maybe I like some of the other stuff that goes along with Juice I was so scared to site inject, I read about all these guys doing and saying it was no problem but it didnt ease my nerves much. I dont know if I have lucked out so far but I have had some incredibly painless prop so far. Just go for it bro, soon you'll be sticking yourself off cycle just for the pleasure .....or maybe thats just me hahah. Good luck bro and stay strong!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    [QUOTE=Angelis]how did it feel and what were you injecting... im just a little worried about it... I wanna find as many places I could reach when injecting... before I go and ask someone else to do it besides I would rather inject into places im having trouble with Tris / Bis / Delts / Pecs just incase all those site injection builds

favorite injection site are the delts. any size needle will enetr it fine, bis and tris are a close second. i want to try traps but i find getting the attack angle a bit awkward.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i have only done the biceps once but it sucked...im sure that if you let yourself get through the initial pain and let the bi's get used to it it might be great but i thought it sucked

SKiN is offline Member
    QUADS BRO QUADS!!!

Their my favorite.... When i shoot prop i go glutes, quads, delts

dogsofwar is offline Member
    You have to rotate all over man. I have been hitting my shoulders EOD and now my left should has a giant knot in it and I can't pick my arm up. It is gut wrenching pain. Affects my sleep. Hit quads, delts, glutes...

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i'm haveing the the same prob w/ my delts dogsofwar...it leaves a NASTY welt.

skin....lol, that is my exact same rotation

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I never shoot more than 1/2ml into bis or delts.Sorry but 2mls is asking for trouble. My arms 18 cold.

Docta and Markas, I am going to limit the amounts to no more than 1 ml in the delts from now on.. I have a freakin heating pad up here at work as I can't lift my arm.. Lots of oil buildup I guess. Was shooting about 2 ML. I got some more concentrated stuff though. I'll require only a couple of clicks on the syringe. I should prob try to slow the injects down too. I don't rush them, but regardless of where I inject, they are always sore.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt do biceps again,i shoot 1ml of prop and 1ml of tren and my arm swole up ,when red and couldnt move it or life for 4 days.

I feel ya brotha. I can't pick my **** arm up it hurts so bad. Its better after a few days, but the pain is one of the worst I have ever had.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you have 18 inch arms and your worried about the size?

WTF man?

shoot in the legs, site injection, does not work, the only thing it may grow..is scar tissue.

Gilster is offline Member
    If you do the shot right it will not hurt much when you do it. Now the next 3 days or so they are going to hurt and you will have trouble straightening your arms out. Short esters crystalize in about 12 hours or so and that is why prop and tren acetate hurt the day after. I have put 3cc's of prop/tren in my inner bicep head and 2 cc's in my outter bicep head... on different days of course...

Yes...you actually have 2 sites to shoot into on each bicep. Another thing that hurts is when you split the heads and put the oil between the bicep heads, and the gear crystalizes in between and you can't move your arm the next day. You really need to know what you are doing or you can put yourself in some pain.

Thread Information