blackblaze is offline Junior Member

newbie with some questions

Im kinda new to this whole thing, and i have a question about a cycle. First, im 20, about 5-6, 230lbs, 15% body fat. I work out intensly 6 days a week for the last 3 years. I eat about 300 grams of protein a day, along with some many complex carbs for a total of about 7000 calories a day. Everybody thinks i am very big for my height, but id like to put on about another 20lbs. I was thinking about doing a 5 week cycle of deca , 600mg a week, stacked with sus 250 amps (1 amp per week). I used sus 250 by itself for 6 weeks last year and gained about 10 lbs, and never lost anything.
    #1 will i see good results with this ?
    #2 should i use clomids or nolvadex ?
    If anybody has better suggestions please let me know

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    deca should be run 10-12 weeks, and you will need the nolva and clomids along with vitamin b-6.. do more research on this site of deca and sus so you can learn about them and how they should be run..

nathanw21 is offline Member
    run the sus 12 weeks and the deca 11 weeks shot 2x a week test atleast 100mg higher than the deca.
    take 10mg nolva ed and vitamin b-6
    pct 2 weeks after last sus shot.
    standard clomid cycle and 20mg nolva ed

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    7000calories is very high even for your weight.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id run some test for 10-12 wks

and if you want some low amount 200-400 of deca for 10wks

your diet looks good for someone looking to put on 20lbs

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah bro... i seriously doubt you eat 7000 calories. Try totaling it up sometime.

slash is god! is offline New Member
    you must be a f**kin beast if u ARE getting through that much, but then you sed you were big for your height

seanw is offline Banned
    yeah what the fark are you eating !!!! and fifty trips to McDonalds a day doesnt count. Please tell us your diet I am keen to up my calories, I am struggling to fit in 4000 a day. You must be huge bro !!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    yeah what the fark are you eating !!!! and fifty trips to McDonalds a day doesnt count. Please tell us your diet I am keen to up my calories, I am struggling to fit in 4000 a day. You must be huge bro !!
    sean, take a look at my diet in the members cycle results... I get at least 4500 and its not rediculously hard. I think i planned it well

seanw is offline Banned
    Thanks bro.... jesus five tins of Tuna a day !!! That sh!t is just reconstituted cat food. The rest looks good though.

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    Morning - 615
    8 Egg Whites, 4 Yolks
    1 1/2 cups Oatmeal

Work - 830
    Shake (Cal-695, P-57, C-71, F-24)

Work - 1030

Work - 12
    1 can Tuna
    4 pieces Whole Wheat Bread
    1/4 cup Walnuts

Work - 300

Home - 530
    Dinner varies
    ~600 cals

Workout 615

PWO Shake - 730
    50g protein
    50g dextrose
    50g maltodextrin

PWO Meal - 830
    2 Pieces Tyson Chicken
    4 pieces whole wheat
    1/4 cup walnuts

ZMA – 845

Pre-Bed Meal - 930
    1 cup Cottage Cheese
    1/4 cup walnuts

there's 5600 right there, not very difficult to take in

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO
    Morning - 615
    8 Egg Whites, 4 Yolks
    1 1/2 cups Oatmeal

Work - 830

Work - 1030

Work - 12
    1 can Tuna
    4 pieces Whole Wheat Bread
    1/4 cup Walnuts

Work - 300

Home - 530
    Dinner varies
    ~600 cals

Workout 615

PWO Shake - 730
    50g protein
    50g dextrose
    50g maltodextrin

PWO Meal - 830
    2 Pieces Tyson Chicken
    4 pieces whole wheat
    1/4 cup walnuts

ZMA – 845

Pre-Bed Meal - 930
    1 cup Cottage Cheese
    1/4 cup walnuts

there's 5600 right there, not very difficult to take in

breakfast of champions!

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    no wait thats wheaties im sorry.

heres the diet

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I get up at 7, eat 2 bagels with creamcheese, and a heavy turkey sub, and wieght gainer. i run about a mile to get to wake meand then go to class till 9, then i eat breakfast, 8 whole eggs with american cheese, a bowl of cheerios a banana and an apple. i go to class again till 12. Somebody told me i should eat a lot of fat. So i go to mcdonalds everyday for lunch i get a dbl quarter punder with cheese, 2 double cheese burgers, mchicken sandwich and supersized fries, then i sleep till 3, go lift for about 2-3 hours and go eat dinner. uslly 3 turkey burgers, slice of pizza, pb&j sandwich, some sort of pasta, 2 peices of fruit. I relax for a little while and then run about 3-3.5 miles with my gf and then i do abs. After abs i make a protien shake, but i use 6 scopes and make it think (i mix it with vanilla ice cream) . then i go to work, im a bouncer at a bar. I get out at 2, and our nightly ritual is to go to dennys, i get a double cheeseburger with triple extra cheese, seasoned frys, and then i go to bed. Also, i have an over active thyroid that i havent taken the medication for in 5 years. Last time i counted for my nutrition class, i had about 7000 calories. Also, i take megamen multivatimin. Im on an unlimited meal plan at a private college, my tution is $36,000 a year, my parents pay for it all.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblaze
    First, im 20, about 5-6, 230lbs, 15% body fat.
    aren't we exagerating a bit with bf%

I was a first team all-state nosetackle, and i won the state qualifier to go to nationals in wrestling. Every year you have to get "certified", meaning they test your body fat and tell you the lowest weight class you can wrestle in. I had tested as low as 12%, but have gained about 10-15lbs since then.I have a 50 inch chest, and a 32 inch waste. So no, im not exagerating. ALSO, i would like to point out that Im using this site, and opinions of other to help me obtain information, would i be helping myself by presenting false information that would effect the route im tryin to take ? i think not, so therefor, the information is straight forward, to the best of my knowledge...and im not an idiot. Thanks to all that have givin me advice.

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblaze
    I was a first team all-state nosetackle, and i won the state qualifier to go to nationals in wrestling. Every year you have to get "certified", meaning they test your body fat and tell you the lowest weight class you can wrestle in. I had tested as low as 12%, but have gained about 10-15lbs since then.I have a 50 inch chest, and a 32 inch waste. So no, im not exagerating. ALSO, i would like to point out that Im using this site, and opinions of other to help me obtain information, would i be helping myself by presenting false information that would effect the route im tryin to take ? i think not, so therefor, the information is straight forward, to the best of my knowledge...and im not an idiot. Thanks to all that have givin me advice.

i think theres something adrift,like porkie pie telling.

Thread Information