jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Have acouple questions

I ended my gear cycle four weeks ago. i weigh 165 - 26 years old. i have always been taking three protein shakes a day. now will that be enough to help keep my size on after the cycle? i have always eaten like a horse so i'm cool there.

also saw these pills at the supplement store - they are called testobolon -primobolon and oxyobolon.... spelling is right i think. anyhow what are these? just hormone pills? are they any good? they were like $50-60 bucks- not sure how many pills.

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    Eating like a horse and eating correctly are two different things. Do some research in the diet forum.

what i mean is i eat alot but i eat very clean..... diet is no problem

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    Assuming you did PCT, diet and training will help you keep most if not all of you gains. Since you are now at 165lbs, it is highly unilkely that you have reached your "gemetic limit" so continued training and eating will bring you past 165lbs. As for the supps mentioned, I have not heard many good things about them.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    No offense bro, but if "diet is not a problem" and you only weigh 165 then I think diet IS a problem.

How long have you been working out?

How many calories/carbs/protein/fat grams do you get every day?

Whats your training look like?

Answers to these questions will help us determine how you can best keep your gains from your cycle.

Over the counter supplements like you mentioned are garbage

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    whats your height?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    pct?

hey guys- i'm 26 -165lbs like i said and i'm 5'10" - i have always been very skinny- my body burns off the food very quickly... but i'm 165 lean with muscle, i'm big for 165. see i have never kept track of how many calories.... i have been working out since like 16 kinda. but last year and this year i have gotten very serious with it. m-f i lift these days for a hr. i train with heavy weights 3sets of 4-8reps. but i tend to change things up sometimes like the weight and set and rep number and different ways to do the exercise. in 97 i was skinny a **** and weighed 134lbs. so in the past year and this year i have been training very hard. wasn't trainning that hard when i was a kid. i eat alot of red meat,carbs- noodles -rice-potatoes-fish. diet is very clean. the way my body is even if i did eat fatty foods i would never get fat but i have always eaten clean even as a kid. taking clomid and some post cycle recovery stuff from this boards sup supplier.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    I would say you should try to bulk up.

Eat clean but alot.

lots of poultry,fish,oatmeal,veggies,fish oil,olive oil.

if you have a fast metabolism you should be eating alot.

atleast 6 meals a day

I think this is correct, eat like this, you weigh 165, so eat 165x20-25 calories per day.

Figure out your total calories you get per day and figure out, at your weight and bodyfat % how many you need a day. Otherwise its a shot in the dark at if youre going to gain weight or not.

Thread Information