dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Mailing gear back from Mexico

My budd is going to Cancun i was wondering if it would be a good ideal to mail the gear he buys back to my address?? instead of bringing it through in his suitcase what u guys think?????

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    RESEARCH this bro............. its been discussed like 1,000,000 times. Also, DO NOT bring it on a plane bro.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Fuc* either way I say

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyluke1
    My budd is going to Cancun i was wondering if it would be a good ideal to mail the gear he buys back to my address?? instead of bringing it through in his suitcase what u guys think?????
    Well IMO it would be **** near retarded to try and bring it back in a suitcase. If you do mail it change the package so that it does not resemble that of steroids . Get like a big jug of tanning solution or something that has a wide top on it. Take your vials (pills ,etc) put them in a sandwich bag and stuff them in the bottle of tanning lotion. Use a Pen or something to stuff them down as far as they will go. Don't ship only the tanning shi*, get a card or something and a bear and send it like a gift, fill out the card like a birthday gift and your set, send a cheap shot glass or something like that too.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Well IMO it would be **** near retarded to try and bring it back in a suitcase. If you do mail it change the package so that it does not resemble that of steroids. Get like a big jug of tanning solution or something that has a wide top on it. Take your vials (pills ,etc) put them in a sandwich bag and stuff them in the bottle of tanning lotion. Use a Pen or something to stuff them down as far as they will go. Don't ship only the tanning shi*, get a card or something and a bear and send it like a gift, fill out the card like a birthday gift and your set, send a cheap shot glass or something like that too.
    Sounds like that is first hand knowledge there.!!! j/k

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Mailing would be the safer of the two.

-B

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I'd be more worried about buying legit gear or not. There are tons of pharmacia's in Mexico, and a good number of them will actually sell fake gear to you if they can tell that you're just a tourist.

Duma is offline Associate Member
    where do u mail things in mexico...do they have UPS? how is their postal service...do they have drop boxes or only post offices? ill be down in baja this weekend and would rather send it than try and bring it back across.....

where do u mail things in mexico...do they have UPS? how is their postal service...do they have drop boxes or only post offices? ill be down in baja this weekend and would rather send it than try and bring it back across.....

bump

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I am done replying to these threads. I have seen way to many in the past 3 months. To all others who want to ask this same exact question; DO SOME RESEARCH YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO HAVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, you will now be returned to the regularly scheduled program.

the thread on this topic isnt very informative, more common sense if anything....ive done my research...this board is to help fellow members out so cmon man...am i wrong?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    there is more than one thread on this topic. And yes this board is here to help people

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Buy a small box, one that would be good size to fit a book in. Get a business card from a mex. book store and tape it as the return adress. This is one way of many to disguise it. Good luck.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I wonder if anyone else catches on to your name duma

biguns is offline New Member
    Mailing it is the best bet....but if you want to bring it across
    take the pills out and put them in a vitamin bottle..then reseal it with crazy glue....best bet is to buy generic tabs so they don't have any id on them...amps can be brought back in thick shampoo bottles...the trick is too not get greedy and try to bring too much.....also go off the main tourist streets...you only have to go 3 or 4 blocks back to find better prices and alot of pharmacists will mail it for you....place a small order(so if you get ripped it's not a big deal),and if it comes through then you've got yourself a good supply.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Send it Fed-Ex overnight. The don't normally have time to scan things heavily because they are rushing to meet their deadlines. Mail it later in the day to give them even less time.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    I'd be more worried about buying legit gear or not. There are tons of pharmacia's in Mexico, and a good number of them will actually sell fake gear to you if they can tell that you're just a tourist.

You will find very little fake gear in Mexico. You are more likely to get fake gear from some dude in the gym. Plus in CanCun you can go to the dist. and buy it direct. It's cheaper and safer.

Stengun

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    may tha force be with u.

Thread Information