DriNkIn151 is offline New Member

anyone know about Estanozolol

Im new to this and I picked up some Estanozolol 50 from Australia, this will be my 1st cycle and I didnt know if anyone had suggestions on dosages. (20 ML)

I also heard that you could drink it. Does anyone know about that, and if the effects would be more/less?

dieselpower1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DriNkIn151
    Im new to this and I picked up some Estanozolol 50 from Australia, this will be my 1st cycle and I didnt know if anyone had suggestions on dosages. (20 ML)
    You have yourself some Stanozolol also known as Winstrol or Winstrol Vet (same as the Zambon Winstrol amps). As for dosages you should do this toward the end of your cycle as it's more for cutting and fat burning and 50mg/everyday (1ml or 1cc) is what most people do.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselpower1
    You have yourself some Stanozolol also known as Winstrol or Winstrol Vet (same as the Zambon Winstrol amps). As for dosages you should do this toward the end of your cycle as it's more for cutting and fat burning and 50mg/everyday (1ml or 1cc) is what most people do.
    Thats not true. Winstrol does not burn fat. However, diesel is right about using it at the end of a cycle. Dude, you need to put a lot more thought into this. Winstrol alone is a terrible choice. And Btw you are going to need at least one more 20 ml bottle, and more like two (three total). 1 20ml bottle is only going to last you 20 days. You need to shoot winstrol at a dosage of at least 50mg everyday. To answer your question, yes you can drink it. However, in my opinion (I have tried both ways) you get a lot more gains from injecting it. If you look around this bored, i'm sure you can find tons of info on winstrol. Couple of things you should know:

1) Winstrol is hard on the liver and shouldn't be used for long periods of time. 6-8 weeks max. You will need milk thistle.

2) Winstrol will shut you down, so you are going to need clomid for PCT.

3) Winstrol does not aromatize so you don't need nolva, however winstrol is hard on your lipid profile and running nolva can help this.

4) Winstrol by itself is a terrible choice. It will dry you out and cause you to cramp up. You need to add some test to this cycle.

5) Winstrol is a great drug, when used properly. Its one of my favorites. It will give great strength increases and quality gains you can keep.

6) Winstrol doesn't really have a half life per say. The way it works is the crystals are suspended in water and when injected, dissolve over a short period of time (about 24 hrs) For this reason winstrol must be injected/swallowed every single day.

It sounds like this is your first cycle and you don't really know squat about steroids . You need to educate yourself before you rush into this and start screwing up your body. I would get some test e and run it at 400mg per week (broken up into 2 200 mg injections) for 12 weeks. Run the winstrol for like 5 weeks at the end of your cycle. Since this is a first I seriously doubt you can handle every day injections, so i would just drink it.

Run your cycle like this

WK 1-12: Test E 400 mg/wk, break it up into 2 200mg injections shot on Mondays and friday or whatever days suit you best
    WK 1-15: 10 mg nolva
    WK 10-15: Winstrol 50mg/every day (drink it, or shoot it if you like)
    *start PCT 1 day after your last winstrol dose
    WK 15-18: Clomid 50mg everyday
    WK 15-18: Nolva 20 mg everyday

The reason you run the winstrol past the test, is because the test will stay active in your system for three weeks after your last injection. So by the time your last winstrol dose is taken, you can start PCT the next day. This is just some very basic info I have given you. You need to take this as a very small knowledge base and build from here. Don't rush into this.

... do yall think i should start in to my cycle? I havent been working out in abut a year.... How much should i eat? What types of post cycle therapy pills should i take..
    Is this a joke, are you trying to be an ass, or are you just ignorant? I just gave you a base of knowledge above. Including what "pills" to take for post cycle therapy . So in answer to your question, yes I think you should start right into your cycle. Have fun with your 20 ml bottle of winny, i'm sure it will get you far and you will become completely shut down for your efforts. Geez man get a clue... Seriously, do some research on this. I was nice enough to take my time and answer your original, rather silly, question in the first place. I'm glad you completely ignored what I had to say. Don't expect to be spoon fed everything. But hey, go ahead, start jabbing away...... Its cool to be new to this, and ask questions, even if they are kind of dumb, but why ask if your not going to listen. Some people I swear.........
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-01-2004 at 04:56 PM.

No its not a joke, i simply wanted other opinions from people because by no means am i gonna listen to just one person w/o feedback from other people on it. I have your opinion now so thanks.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    sydgroup winny. yes, you can drink it but read up on it first. and its nothing compared to zambons imo.

No its not a joke, i simply wanted other opinions from people because by no means am i gonna listen to just one person w/o feedback from other people on it. I have your opinion now so thanks.

Hey, why don't you PM a mod or a vet. If they are nice enough to answer your question. They will tell you not to do winny by itself. And that 1 20 ml is not going to get you anywhere, it will only last 20 days. And bro the above info I gave you is not an opinion. Its stone cold fact. Look around, do some research and you will find this out. Don't ask for opinions, find facts.
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-02-2004 at 04:44 PM.

aussiedogman is offline New Member
    you cant say stuff suggesting things like that

read the rules

Bathgate

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Quote Originally Posted by aussiedogman

Quote Originally Posted by aussiedogman
    you cant say stuff suggesting things like that

read the rules

Bathgate
    what? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Thats not true. Winstrol does not burn fat. However, diesel is right about using it at the end of a cycle. Dude, you need to put a lot more thought into this. Winstrol alone is a terrible choice. And Btw you are going to need at least one more 20 ml bottle, and more like two (three total). 1 20ml bottle is only going to last you 20 days. You need to shoot winstrol at a dosage of at least 50mg everyday. To answer your question, yes you can drink it. However, in my opinion (I have tried both ways) you get a lot more gains from injecting it. If you look around this bored, i'm sure you can find tons of info on winstrol. Couple of things you should know:

1) Winstrol is hard on the liver and shouldn't be used for long periods of time. 6-8 weeks max. You will need milk thistle.

2) Winstrol will shut you down, so you are going to need clomid for PCT.

3) Winstrol does not aromatize so you don't need nolva, however winstrol is hard on your lipid profile and running nolva can help this.

4) Winstrol by itself is a terrible choice. It will dry you out and cause you to cramp up. You need to add some test to this cycle.

5) Winstrol is a great drug, when used properly. Its one of my favorites. It will give great strength increases and quality gains you can keep.

6) Winstrol doesn't really have a half life per say. The way it works is the crystals are suspended in water and when injected, dissolve over a short period of time (about 24 hrs) For this reason winstrol must be injected/swallowed every single day.

It sounds like this is your first cycle and you don't really know squat about steroids . You need to educate yourself before you rush into this and start screwing up your body. I would get some test e and run it at 400mg per week (broken up into 2 200 mg injections) for 12 weeks. Run the winstrol for like 5 weeks at the end of your cycle. Since this is a first I seriously doubt you can handle every day injections, so i would just drink it.

Run your cycle like this

WK 1-12: Test E 400 mg/wk, break it up into 2 200mg injections shot on Mondays and friday or whatever days suit you best
    WK 1-15: 10 mg nolva
    WK 10-15: Winstrol 50mg/every day (drink it, or shoot it if you like)
    *start PCT 1 day after your last winstrol dose
    WK 15-18: Clomid 50mg everyday
    WK 15-18: Nolva 20 mg everyday

The reason you run the winstrol past the test, is because the test will stay active in your system for three weeks after your last injection. So by the time your last winstrol dose is taken, you can start PCT the next day. This is just some very basic info I have given you. You need to take this as a very small knowledge base and build from here. Don't rush into this.

I am goin to get one more bottle of winnie, and a prob. a bottle of decca/or test, but the person i got that winnie from is now in Oklahoma, i didnt know if i got another bottle of winnie if it had to be the same. (b/c i was under the impression that all i needed was one bottle of winnie) is there nething that i should know about getting 2 diffrent brands of winnie? - or is that even smart?

I am goin to get one more bottle of winnie, and a prob. a bottle of decca/or test, but the person i got that winnie from is now in Oklahoma, i didnt know if i got another bottle of winnie if it had to be the same. (b/c i was under the impression that all i needed was one bottle of winnie) is there nething that i should know about getting 2 diffrent brands of winnie? - or is that even smart?
    No, you should be fine with different brands. However, don't get decca. You can't run deca with out test. Your cock will go limp. You have to run test at a higher dosage than the decca, if you are going to use decca. But listen man, this is your first cycle. You don't need all that. Just run some test for like 12 weeks, and then run your winny at the end for 5 weeks.

Shrivelz is offline New Member
    do not mix that **** with deca by itself...... if u mix with deca, u need test... deca by itself will make your dick limp.... unless you don't have one... then you will be str8

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca dick is not something to be reckoned with

got fina? is offline Member
    Dude from reading your posts i say u havent a clue what the hell your doing. Theres enough info on this forum where if u read for a while instead of asking the same questions that have been asked 100 times, u would be answering questions instead of asking them.
    Winstrol is a very poor choice to do alone or as your first cycle. U will get impressive results on just test 500mg/w for 8 weeks. Nothing burns fat or we would all take that something, sit on our asses watching tv, and would all be ripped to shreads.
    From the knowledge your showing here on your posts u will be very disappointed by the results u will get with just Winstrol. And will prob see close to nothing.

I say do some reading. Start by visiting the diet forum which will make u or break u. Start your diet then take it from there once u have an understanding for steroids .

Good lluck.....

rebellax is offline New Member
    Georgie,
    I really liked your suggestion for a cycle. What dosage and how often would you take the 10mg of Nolva during week 1-15?

Quote Originally Posted by rebellax View Post
    Georgie,
    I really liked your suggestion for a cycle. What dosage and how often would you take the 10mg of Nolva during week 1-15?
    looks like georgie hasnt been here since 2004

Thread Information