SteveeeO is offline Junior Member

Naturally low test levels

I just had blood work done because I had a feeling my test levels were low (310). I had pretty much all symptoms pointing towards it, would there be any benefit supplementing a low dosage of some form of test into my body?

Never in my life have I touched a prohormomone / steroid and I'm only 19 years old.

What would you guys do?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    just curioius but what are the symptoms

mine were constant fatigue throughout the day (this is/was the killer), lethargy, lack of sex drive, and weakness for my overall size.

I'd be in the gym yawning while I'm working out so my intensity is never 100%, this is really hurting my gains - not that they've been bad, but it could be better.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    have you ever put any thought into tribulus or tonkat ali

I'm on tribulus and ZMA right now... havent noticed any improvement at all.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, mine was 453 when i was 20, i am currently 21. But that was after a few cycles that i wasnt fully recovered from. What does your doc say about the low test levels? Maybe he can prescribe you something?

wired-up is offline Member
    at your age, i wouldn't do anything unless the doc told you to. you don't want to start messing with your hormones yet. wait a few more years. if the doc gives you test, then fine. don't take it on your own. not worth it.

the problem with him prescribing something is I don't have med insurance right now, so it's gonna be very costly to my pocket.. that's why I was trying to get your opinions on what you feel would be the best option

Wired-up, you don't understand the important of test in a younger persons body. I feel old, being tired and fatigued all the time is an absolute horror story... I would rather sleep than go out somewhere, it's like I'm not living my teen years the way it should be. If it messes me up in my older years, it's not that big of a deal - but these years should be the best times of your life

Well would he prescribe something for you? If he would prescribe test ask him what dose he would recommend? and tell him you cant afford to buy the prescription but you can get underground gear a lot cheaper. Then ask him if he would monitor you on it.

I'll definately see what he has to say.. he mentioned a patch to me, but it seems like all the opinions I hear about it are pretty negative and how ineffective it is...

Try tongkat ali at 1-2g ED split between meals for a month or two. See if that helps. Go the natural route before you begin shutting down your own natural production and force yourself on HRT for the rest of your life.
    If the natural route doesnt work to well than consider HCG also. Remember, once you replace your endongenous test with exongenous Test, you will not be able to make babies due to spermatogenesis (although your probably not worried about that right now).

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Try tongkat ali at 1-2g ED split between meals for a month or two. See if that helps. Go the natural route before you begin shutting down your own natural production and force yourself on HRT for the rest of your life.
    If the natural route doesnt work to well than consider HCG also. Remember, once you replace your endongenous test with exongenous Test, you will not be able to make babies due to spermatogenesis (although your probably not worried about that right now).
    I never knew this, and one day I do want to have a family.. thanks for the info on that

where do I find this tongkat ali at?

A few people on this site have gotten their gf's, wives, pregnant while on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    A few people on this site have gotten their gf's, wives, pregnant while on cycle.
    True. There is a common misconception that there are no varying degrees of being "shut down". While on cycle, your testicles might continue to to produce enough testosterone to make sperm; however, I highly doubt that after year of Testosterone replacement ones balls would still be making enough testosterone to create sperm.

Here's a study.
    cypanate as birthcontrol

Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO
    I never knew this, and one day I do want to have a family.. thanks for the info on that

where do I find this tongkat ali at?

Check PMs

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO
    Wired-up, you don't understand the important of test in a younger persons body.
    no i do, i've been there. got a few years on ya bro. beefcake's comments were more of what i was refering to about messing with your hormones. as mentioned,get a script from the doc. you don't have to get it filled. it will have a dosage, drug and frequency on there. then just get the UG gear that you need and still follow his directions. i know guys that started messing with gear at your age and it's not pretty what condition they're in (they weren't following docotrs orders )

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I'm with beefcake on this one. HCG would definately help. I could never grow when I was in high school or college. I worked out 5 days a week hard core, ate like a freak. I bet my test levels were low then. Not any more

ZEbby2 is offline New Member
    What is the difference between the mesurment system in the states and in europe. I live in scandinavia and got myself tested and my test levels were about 13.5. How much is by your measure system?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hey bro, I'm not trying to flame but, I'm just curious. You didn't by any chance do a cycle without proper PCT did u?? Those arent usually the symptoms of low test levels. Delayed puberty at your age is usually the case. (no facial hair, higher pitched voice etc...) If you did you have to let us know to give you proper help. I'm thinking you just might be looking for cycle help but are worried because of all the flames because of your age. Just my thought.

Hey bro, I'm not trying to flame but, I'm just curious. You didn't by any chance do a cycle without proper PCT did u?? Those arent usually the symptoms of low test levels. Delayed puberty at your age is usually the case. (no facial hair, higher pitched voice etc...) If you did you have to let us know to give you proper help. I'm thinking you just might be looking for cycle help but are worried because of all the flames because of your age. Just my thought.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've grown up with low test levels as well. I've had the same symtoms as you. Test has changed my life!!! I wouldn't recommend the patch. I would recommend you talk with your dr and see what he has to say. I think he needs to send you to a Endocrinologist. I wouldn't play Dr. right now. I would want to make sure you were monitored by a qualified doc.

Best of luck,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    I have never done a cycle in my life, if you look back at my previous post I was looking for information on doing one but they convinced me to stay away until I was older.

I'm pretty sure that puberty stage is over, I grow plenty of facial hair and my voice is pretty deep. It's not about that, if I wanted to do a cycle - I now carry the knowledge to do so, this is serious and is really effecting my life

Quote Originally Posted by ZEbby2
    What is the difference between the mesurment system in the states and in europe. I live in scandinavia and got myself tested and my test levels were about 13.5. How much is by your measure system?
    im not sure of how they convert it, but normal is in the range of 800 if you got an idea of what normal is in your area.

Thread Information