Pork Chop is offline Member

QV Cyp lab results - pretty **** weak

QVT 011
    Exp 01 2007

Lab test from their site says 156.87mg/ml. A quarter of advertised strength.
    What the hell is that?!

Picked up more stock, ran the number, thats when i noticed.

SKiN is offline Member
    Yep, Mex gear BLOWS

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty weak, but the last time i used qv it was overdosed

system admin is offline Owner
    You never know with mexican gear. Some batches over dosed, some under. Some dont even have 10cc (if that is what the bottle says) in them and some have more. Frustrating as hell for sure.

Bc

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I was asking this question a while back on a board. I wanted to see lab results and compare them against what their website says. Do you have the report?

I'm going by what their website says.

You'd think at that strength they'd grade it "toilet disposal" and cook up a new batch.

I have been on QV's Test E 250 for 5 weeks and have gained about 17 lbs.. Must be batch to batch.. Reports! Need reports! Thanks ya'll

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Mex gear is a thing of the past if you ask me. With the number of underground labs making top quality gear for great prices, why even bother with any Mexican made gear?

-moto

In my case, I live in south Texas, and one of the major QV distrubutors is 5 hours away across the boarder. Walk in, pick what you want, pay and walk out.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Mex gear is a thing of the past if you ask me. With the number of underground labs making top quality gear for great prices, why even bother with any Mexican made gear?

-moto
    Been burnt too many times. I don't gamble my money with Qv cause i know what i'm getting.

Just a heads up for peeps to steer clear of this batch or inject an extra .25 everytime.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    QVT 011
    Exp 01 2007

What the hell is that?!

thats sucks bro,but atleast you know

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    The only good thing I'll say about QV is they post the results
    on their site for all to see weather they are good or bad or
    in this case terrible...

Moto is right though, with so many UG Labs making very good
    quality products why mess with Mexican Vet Gear if you don't
    have too?

QVT 011
    Exp 01 2007

What the hell is that?!

That is not a quarter of the advertised strength. The cyp only comes in 200mg per ml. So its underdosed, but not by 3/4.

According to their site, my test e 250 is at 242. Of course that site could be a huge lie, but on the other hand, its made for animals. Animals don't care I did end up grabbing some underground gear 500mg per ml test.. Oh yeah baby.

Got some of that myself for my winter bulking cycle...
    Couldn't wait to try it so I injected some the other
    night and it's not really painful at all... Shot it in my
    Tri to really test how bad the pain was gonna be...
    No worse then injecting a 250mg/ml test ent IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    I did end up grabbing some underground gear 500mg per ml test.. Oh yeah baby.

Yeah whats up with that? I had heard that more concentrated stuff and even 50ml bottles had more pain while injecting. Is this true? Any details???

The 500mg per ml is sweet. It only takes 3 clicks on the syringe and thats the dose! Of course I am doing EOD injections.. Lovin it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how is it only a quarter when there cyp is only 200mgs.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Mex gear is ass. Especially QV, very dirty stuff.

When you say 50ml bottles you mean Quality Vet Test Ent?
    If so then yeah 've heard the same thing many times... Far
    as high dose gear goes all depends how it was made, sure
    higher dose gear is gonna hurt a little more, but if it's made
    right it won't be that much worst then lower concentrations...

Yeah whats up with that? I had heard that more concentrated stuff and even 50ml bottles had more pain while injecting. Is this true? Any details???

Just 50ml's in general. I read somewhere that the concentration didn't matter, but 50ml bottles were generally more painful when injecting. I think thats bullsh*t. Its the same gear. As you said, I think higher concetrations may be more painful. Why is that?

Just 50ml's in general. I read somewhere that the concentration didn't matter, but 50ml bottles were generally more painful when injecting. I think thats bullsh*t. Its the same gear. As you said, I think higher concetrations may be more painful. Why is that?

the benzine alcohol burns.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    how is it only a quarter when there cyp is only 200mgs.
    I meant it's low a quarter strength.

PT
    the ba content in the 50ml bottles are definatly higher then the 10ml's. also i hear alot of bad stuff being said about qv but that is all i used for the last year or so and have made great results off it. im extremly happy with the gains i have made from qv products. i know that there are fakes around so maybe some of you got them and that is why you wernt happy with the results.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    you will have to take 1 1/3 cc to make 200mgs.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    the ba content in the 50ml bottles are definatly higher then the 10ml's. also i hear alot of bad stuff being said about qv but that is all i used for the last year or so and have made great results off it. im extremly happy with the gains i have made from qv products. i know that there are fakes around so maybe some of you got them and that is why you wernt happy with the results.
    Why would the ba content of a 50ml be higher? They make the same batches and fill the bottles up with the same sh*t dont they? I know my 500mg per ml will be more painful, but I wouldn't think the 50ml test 250 would be any different than the 10ml 250. I have awesome results from my QV. 17lbs in 5 weeks isn't bad my friends. The place I get QV on the boarder is definately good stuff.

PT
    im not sure im not a chemist, that is what i have heard from others on different boards. i have had both of them before and the 50 did seem more painful to me. i only purchase the 10ml test-enth now, just incase.

dtr98 is offline Member
    tried the qv dbol and deca and didn't get anything from it, dbol 50mg ed and deca 600mg wk

Man, why do these UG labs have to be jerk offs? Why screw the consumer by shipping out underdosed products? Did they never think for one f()cking second that they wouldnt discovered? We need to set up some kind of committee that will work on donation (money and gear) and have everyones crap tested on a daily basis. This would weed out the turds rather rapidly. All in favor!!! "I do"

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Man, why do these UG labs have to be jerk offs? Why screw the consumer by shipping out underdosed products? Did they never think for one f()cking second that they wouldnt discovered? We need to set up some kind of committee that will work on donation (money and gear) and have everyones crap tested on a daily basis. This would weed out the turds rather rapidly. All in favor!!! "I do"
    I dont think QV is exactly a "UG" lab...

The better UG's dose their products correctly or slightly over
    and also pay to have their products tested to make sure the
    powders are high quality they use in the products... Not all
    of them do this, but the better one do... Just look around the
    boards and you'll see lab tests for some of the better UG Labs...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    UG Labs and homebrew are the way to go.

Sucks to see results like this.

sniper320 is offline Member
    QVT 011
    Exp 01 2007

What the hell is that?!

thats hurtin, thanks now ill no to stay clear of that garbage.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Been burnt too many times. I don't gamble my money with Qv cause i know what i'm getting.

Just a heads up for peeps to steer clear of this batch or inject an extra .25 everytime.

Turns out you dont really know what your getting.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    QVT 011
    Exp 01 2007

What the hell is that?!

People still buy QV?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I use QV... some of its overdosed some is underdosed. Ive never seen it that bad "156.87mg/ml" normally its off 1-10mg. I gained 30lbs off it last time so it must work. My new batch is either dead on or overdosed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

-moto
    I agree 100%. Someone gave me 3 free QV Test Enan, and I almost don't want to use them.

artcien is offline Junior Member
    I can't believe all this crap.

QV is a lab that must be operating under the guidelines of the health department and others organizations in Mexico, it has been around for over 20 years, and they have the capability and the resources to buy all the equipment they need to have a state of the art facility.

I personally don't think that they actually there to produce veterinarian products, IMO that is just a face they use to be able to produce steroids under the law.

Has anyone wonder why QV only produces steroids and no other type of medications for animals? I'm sure there must be a lot more they could do for veterinarian use that would be profitable.

At least QV runs lab work for every batch they do, and the vast majority of the time they are either very close or over dose. Yes I've seen dose lab work for some UG but they don't mean anything to me. They do it only one time, in a batch they prepare with that test in mind, and after that nobody ask again... how do we know they are still producing the same quality if they don’t test in every batch.

Underground labs has no sanctioning entities looking over their practices, nobody knows where they are or who they are, no one sees them doing their business, so how could you be sure that they work in a clean and sterile environment.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by artcien
    I can't believe all this crap.

QV is a lab that must be operating under the guidelines of the health department and others organizations in Mexico, it has been around for over 20 years, and they have the capability and the resources to buy all the equipment they need to have a state of the art facility.

I personally don't think that they actually there to produce veterinarian products, IMO that is just a face they use to be able to produce steroids under the law.

Has anyone wonder why QV only produces steroids and no other type of medications for animals? I'm sure there must be a lot more they could do for veterinarian use that would be profitable.

At least QV runs lab work for every batch they do, and the vast majority of the time they are either very close or over dose. Yes I've seen dose lab work for some UG but they don't mean anything to me. They do it only one time, in a batch they prepare with that test in mind, and after that nobody ask again... how do we know they are still producing the same quality if they don’t test in every batch.

Underground labs has no sanctioning entities looking over their practices, nobody knows where they are or who they are, no one sees them doing their business, so how could you be sure that they work in a clean and sterile environment.
    Bro, you obviously aren't a Mexican. If you were, you would know that any government agency is always paid off any anything goes.

imann is offline Member

-moto
    Fvck mex gear...........thats what i started out using..............then became enlightened and use mostlly QGL, Roschmann, DaVinci.............almost no discomfort as opposed to vet grade gear........I got results from QV for sure though....there batches seem to be hit and miss, sounds like you got a sh*tty batch.....I've had it over by as much 10 or 12 mg/ cc

Thread Information