S R H is offline Associate Member

Cycle help plz

I was wondering if a decent first cycle would be
    Test Cyp 400mg EW weeks 1-12
    Eq 300 mg EW weeks 1-10
    nolva 10-20 mgs ed weeks 1-18
    clomid weeks 15-18
    L-dex .25 mg ed weeks 2-12

I decided to take out the dbol cause i dont feel like dealing with bloat/high BP

also i wont be able to get l-dex for a week. Is that ok if i start l-dex in a week at @ .25 mgs ed?

anything else... just lemme know .. thx bro's

bumpity

Jackt23 is offline Member
    your last cyp shot should be 4.5 days after your last eq shot...then wait 12 days and start pct...also raise nolv dose through pct

i would suggest just the test if this IS your first cycle.....try more or second cycle
    also if u arent lookin for bloat u might want prop...cyp will hold water...the nolv will cut some of that out tho..which u might be able to run dbol if u wished for weeks 1-4 while cyp takes some time to become effective
    Jackt

4.5 days after my cyp shot? i shoot the cyp and eq in the same syringe... moday and thurs

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i suggest waiting until your liquidex comes in b4 you start your cycle, never start until you have absolutely everything.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i suggest waiting until your liquidex comes in b4 you start your cycle, never start until you have absolutely everything.
    ok but is it ok to not use it for a week... i dont see harm in waiting a week... rather than not doing it at all

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well i'm betting that you won't have any sides the first week to where you will absolutely need it, its just good practice to have all your stuff b4 you start. I know everyone gets excited to start but be patient and wait for it.

i mean liquidex with those doses i dont think is needed even if it DOESNT come.....i mean cant hurt....but if it wasnt to come...the nolv is still standing stong and as long as you got clomid your fine...especially after only 1 week at those doses like camaro said....but like camaro did say it is important to always be fully stocked before starting for future....

as for your question to me.....4.5 days after your LAST EQ shot....so on your LAST EQ shot...wait 4.5 days.....then make that your LAST cyp shot....then wait 12 days and do PCT

dude im confused what ur saying..... do u have AIM...? hit me up

you need to find out the halflives of the compounds your taking.you want to plan your cycle so that you will "come off" the drugs at the same time...eq is 16.5 days...cyp is 12.....so that means that if u plan it right...in your 10th week, or whever u want to stop your cycle...you need to do one last shot of cyp 4.5 days later...at that point, in 12 days they will both be out of your system and you will be able to start clomid therapy

Thread Information