AG5678 is offline Member

Calling all steriod users

I am currently 142lb and 5'9 and boxing. My goal is to get extremely cut, very strong, and to add no more than 8lb so I can stay in the weight class that I am in. My goal is to do find some juice that will have strength, a little weight add, get me ripped, and SAFE. I don't know that much about steroids and in the process and willing to learn. I am very interested in Clen because it helps not loosing protein and is very safe, but I think I should do more than just Clen. If anyone can create a good cycle for what I want I would appreciate it. This would be the first time I have ever juiced.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Clen is very safe?... Its just as safe as alota other sh*t ... i gotta dose it right and use it right... get a clen handbook.. U gotta lotta research man. And its not that great for ur heart. Do a search for clen

P Rock is offline Member
    being that you do not know much about "juice", i strongly suggest that you do a lot of research before jumping into it. you come to the right place. click on the educational thread at the top and you will get a ton of info. clen is very dangerous if you do not use it correctly. read, read, read. good luck

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I am currently 142lb and 5'9 and boxing. My goal is to get extremely cut, very strong, and to add no more than 8lb so I can stay in the weight class that I am in. My goal is to do find some juice that will have strength, a little weight add, get me ripped, and SAFE. I don't know that much about steroids and in the process and willing to learn. I am very interested in Clen because it helps not loosing protein and is very safe, but I think I should do more than just Clen. If anyone can create a good cycle for what I want I would appreciate it. This would be the first time I have ever juiced.
    I think Anavar would be a good choice... Wont shut you down tooooo bad but will keep you lean and help you put on some real solid muscle. As for safe anavar imo is much more safe than clen .

AG5678 is offline Member
    I didn't now Clen affected my heart. I wrote about Var 2 weeks ago asking people if it would shut down my test production and people said it would?

SKiN is offline Member
    Anavar will shut down your endogenous test to a certain degree.... but not too hard.. No where near tren , deca , ect..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just put on some mass naturaly and move up a few classes? I've boxed for almost 10 years on and off (since I was in my early-mid teens) and I don't think I've even seen someone come in at 142lbs being 5'9 because you get the 5'3 guys at the same weight who are solid as a rock and look twice as heavy. At 142 you don't need AAS bro, you could gain size with so little effort its not even funny.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea i understand what your saying and thats what i have done. My workouts are going really good right now and i am eating right and everything, but i always want more.

spooledup is offline Banned
    var would be great. And if you want to add some stamina and some more lean muscle mass thats mostly all retainable go with EQ.

AG5678 is offline Member
    One more thing if it is so easy like you are saying then why do so many athletes in the world use steroids ?

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    U Weight Almost 150 And U A Wanna Get Ripped? Wow How Old R U? U Prob Need More Protein But I Dont Know What U Eat Even Though U Said U Eat Right. Protein Will Help U Get Stronger And More Fuller If U Up It By 100grams U MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO UP IT MORE DEPENDING ON WHAT U R TAKIN IN NOW But If U R Gonna Go With AAS Go With Test! Just My Opinion Though
    Last edited by beeffreak6; 09-30-2004 at 07:38 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    I have 1g protein per pound body weight. I have my carbs. And my fats.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Def Up It To At Least 1 1/2 Per Pound Or 2 That Will Help The Test Might Bloat U A Little But If U R Boxing U Wont Have To Really Worry About That As Much How Old R U

AG5678 is offline Member
    I am 18

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    U Weight Almost 150 And U A Wanna Get Ripped? Wow How Old R U? U Prob Need More Protein But I Dont Know What U Eat Even Though U Said U Eat Right. Protein Will Help U Get Stronger And More Fuller If U Up It By 100grams U MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO UP IT MORE DEPENDING ON WHAT U R TAKIN IN NOW But If U R Gonna Go With AAS Go With Test! Just My Opinion Though
    Whats with the caps every other word, reminds me of those 17 year old girls profiles.

AG5678 is offline Member
    he could gain size, but why would he want to? i boxed for many years, and i would rather be tall for my weight class than muscular.

I AGREE

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    my suggestion is no juice. You obviously havent done your research and diving into it with no knoweldge is not a good idea. Sounds like all you need to do is eat more and probably train harder. Do it naturally as hard as you can for a year and in that time study up on AS and maybe then you'll be ready to hit up a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    he could gain size, but why would he want to? i boxed for many years, and i would rather be tall for my weight class than muscular.

I AGREE
    So what you suppose he do? take miracle grow

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Var/Clen would be a good choice.. but Var is expensive. I think a good cycle would be something like this

1-8: Var @ 50mg/ed
    1,2,5,6,9,10: Clen
    3,4,7,8: ECY

AG5678 is offline Member
    DieseL atc:
    I was looking at Clen but at the beginning of all this people were saying that it screws up your heart is that true?

AG5678 is offline Member
    amateur

AG5678 is offline Member
    ranked, yes i am but its hard becuase im not making any money from it right now, so i have to find a good job. You know what i mean. I'll pretty much know where im going in a year or so, thats why im trying to push it really hard right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    most people do not understand weight class sports. if you're scrawny, and you fight people who weigh the same as you do, you're always taller than they are. in boxing, reach is more important than big muscles.

if he gains a lot of muscle mass, all he does is go up a weight class, and fight bigger guys. net gain = 0. actually, he hurt himself, because he is now "shorter" for his weight class

thats why i outlined a "power to weight ratio" cycle, instead of a mass and power cycle
    It was a joke calm down, and you always want to get the closest to the next class without getting into it.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think when dosed correctly clen is safe

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    sorry, i'm kind of literal minded, and have a hard time picking up humor when reading sometimes.
    i thought the would throw it off.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Thanks i'll look into that

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    AG5678,

you said you get 1g protein per lb. bodyweight... up it to 1 1/2 and tell us about your carbs/fats intake. Timing of carbs/fats/protein is essential for building muscle and losing fat.

Thread Information