Dan617 is offline New Member

Pregnancy and Anabolic Steroids

Ok here goes....My GF and I have been trying to have a child for the last 2 months. I have been on many different steroids since June including Tren , Test E, Prop, EQ, Winstrol (Not all at the same time). Do you think it is because of me that she is not gettting pregnant? If so is there anything that I can take while on cycle to aid in conceiving? Any suggestions would be really appreciate as I really love her and don't want her to find out what I am doing. Thanks.

P Rock is offline Member
    go to a nuerologist and get test done (sperm count, test levels etc) then he may be able to recommend something for you. people can recommend a bunch of things to try, but you really dont know what the problem is in the first place. good luck

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan617
    Ok here goes....My GF and I have been trying to have a child for the last 2 months. I have been on many different steroids since June including Tren, Test E, Prop, EQ, Winstrol (Not all at the same time). Do you think it is because of me that she is not gettting pregnant? If so is there anything that I can take while on cycle to aid in conceiving? Any suggestions would be really appreciate as I really love her and don't want her to find out what I am doing. Thanks.
    How long ago were you on a cycle and what was it??

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    How about stoping the cycle, AS work for a man (98% effective) the same way that birth control works in woman (96% effective)...the only thig you can do to help out if not going of is to take clomid, that should stimulate a little bit of sperm production...XXL

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    How about stoping the cycle, AS work for a man (98% effective) the same way that birth control works in woman (96% effective)...the only thig you can do to help out if not going of is to take clomid, that should stimulate a little bit of sperm production...XXL

thats what i was getting at XXL.

From June- Sept
    Test Ent 750mgs/wk
    Tren 75mgs/EOD
    EQ 600mgs/wk

From Sept 1st to present
    700mgs Test prop/wk
    600mgs/EQ/ wk
    50mgs/day Winstrol

Should I take like 300mgs of clomid the first day? How long would it take for it to work? Thanks.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    its not going to be enough to get her pregant. Its a long shot if you are going to stay on cycle. Just get off and have a kid. Whats more important steroids or your loving gf who you want to have a kid with?

She is much more important. She means the world to me, but I am actually afraid of pct to be honest with you. Thats the real problem at hand. I was wondering that since I am just taking prop eq and winny right now how long would it take to get my sperm count back to normal or atleast up to where I can get her pregnant? Thanks again for all of your input.

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    just go to the dr. have an AI done and stay on the cycle if u can afford it that is

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the doc going to do? Hes on cycle his sperm count is zero.

Exactly....BTW this is alittle off topic, but I see that I am able to get answers from the knowledgable people responding to this thread.. If I am going from Test Prop 100mgs/day, eq 600mgs/wk and winny 50mgs/day to Test Ent for the winter.... 1. Would 750mgs/wk of Test Ent be sufficient to maintain my gains if I was going to take it for 4 months? 2. How long before I end my current cycle should I start injecting the Test Ent in order for it to be in full swing by the time I finish the current compounds? And at what doses? 3. I already ran 750mgs of Test Ent along with EQ and tren (see above posts for specifics). Would I have to go up to a gram per week in order to maintain my gains and add a litle more? I went from 159.5 to 190lbs since june 23rd (First day of cycle). I am still holding onto my six pack although it is less defined, but I have added great definition all over the rest of my body including some great vascularity. Thanks again.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan617
    She is much more important. She means the world to me, but I am actually afraid of pct to be honest with you. Thats the real problem at hand. I was wondering that since I am just taking prop eq and winny right now how long would it take to get my sperm count back to normal or atleast up to where I can get her pregnant? Thanks again for all of your input.
    Well, first of all, I think that if you really love this woman and she loves you, you should be honest with her and tell her what your doing. If she finds out on her own somehow, she is going to be hurt and probably pissed off, and then there will begin trust issues. You really should be honest with her, Dan. And like XXL said, juice will shut you down, sperm count and all. You need to start pct if you want to get the little guys swimmin again Anyways, that is what I know from the research Ive done. Good luck

cb25 is offline Banned
    XXL said it.

And you're afraid of pct? Do you expect to stay on-cycle for the rest of your life?

Seriously man, get off, do proper pct -- let your body recover, and you shouldn't have probs. if it's that big of a deal, you can get back on after you knock her up.

How long would it take approximately for my sperm production to start up again using clomid and possibly hcg ?

so if youre on and you bust a nut in a chick they wont get pregnant? badass!! lol

just kidding though, bu5t seriously juice is like bith control for a guy? thats crazy

smackdown is offline New Member
    u stay 2 long and roids bro... think of pct it will help maintain ur gains and bring back your own natural testo production and cycle off roids for a few months... u can't stay on roids for life...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    so if youre on and you bust a nut in a chick they wont get pregnant? badass!! lol

just kidding though, bu5t seriously juice is like bith control for a guy? thats crazy
    yes and no - it's not foolproof, but for the most part, yes it is capable of completely shutting down sperm production in men. i wouldn't risk my life on it...but you get the point.

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    "How about stoping the cycle, AS work for a man (98% effective) ".......i read that that was false? ...hm interesting

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    You can't stay on roids forever as has been several times before already, PCT and being honest with her with what you are doing along with educating her about what your doing will or might or might not soften the blow. Go with the recommendations earlier about PCT and bring your normal test and sperm levels inline, because they have probably if not definitely shutdown on you, best of luck.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(

I heard a lot of stories when girls got pregnant when there BF was on juse.

Hey if I do deceide to stay on an not have a child at the moment can someone help me out with thr following: If I am going from Test Prop 100mgs/day, eq 600mgs/wk and winny 50mgs/day to Test Ent for the winter.... 1. Would 750mgs/wk of Test Ent be sufficient to maintain my gains if I was going to take it for 4 months? 2. How long before I end my current cycle should I start injecting the Test Ent in order for it to be in full swing by the time I finish the current compounds? And at what doses? 3. I already ran 750mgs of Test Ent along with EQ and tren (see above posts for specifics). Would I have to go up to a gram per week in order to maintain my gains and add a litle more? I went from 159.5 to 190lbs since june 23rd (First day of cycle). I am still holding onto my six pack although it is less defined, but I have added great definition all over the rest of my body including some great vascularity. Thanks again.

BTW...If this was my ex GF I would have been SOOO glad to be on juice. This woman is the greatest thing to me! I love her so much!

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I heard a lot of stories when girls got pregnant when there BF was on juse.
    dammmmn..

Thread Information