Explosive215 is offline Associate Member

Enanthate Amps ?

Alrighty well this guy says he has 10 ENANTHATE amps which he says should last 10 weeks.... now i am under the impression that they might only have 250mg/amp, so my question is.....could they be like 500mg/amp? or is he just trying to rip me off? This is the same stuff he has been using, i have already obtained DBOLs from him, which are real, 100% positive that guy wouldnt FUK me over. SOOOOO if anyone could answer that ?, that would be great.
    Thanks

Jackman is offline Banned
    i believe there only 250mg never seen anything 500mg in amps.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    Alrighty well this guy says he has 10 ENANTHATE amps which he says should last 10 weeks.... now i am under the impression that they might only have 250mg/amp, so my question is.....could they be like 500mg/amp? or is he just trying to rip me off? This is the same stuff he has been using, i have already obtained DBOLs from him, which are real, 100% positive that guy wouldnt FUK me over. SOOOOO if anyone could answer that ?, that would be great.
    Thanks
    Enanthate amps at 500mg's/ml do not exist...

needle is offline Senior Member
    There 250 mg. If you plan on using 250 mg a week that will obviosly last you 10 weeks , but if you use 500 mg then it will barly be long enough for the Enth- to kick in. BAsically you need more either way!
    There are no such thing as 500mg amps!
    Last edited by needle; 09-30-2004 at 09:17 PM.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    correct...20 amps would do it

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    alright, thanks alot guys, cause i did notice that the price was kinda high for only 10 amps.... maybe he was mistaken? ill talk to him, thanks again!

dieselpower1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    alright, thanks alot guys, cause i did notice that the price was kinda high for only 10 amps.... maybe he was mistaken? ill talk to him, thanks again!
    Yea, I think your guy made a mistake or something because like the guys said above 500mg/ml do not exist. Maybe get some more or a 10ml vial or something because your gonna throw your money away if you just do the 10 amps, it's just not enough to show good results you need at least double that.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i forget what kind it is but im certain that there are 500mg amps of test enth. i never bought them but one of my sources offer them. if you want to know the company and brand pm me and ill find it for you.

Thread Information