imnotbigyet is offline New Member

Talking have any of you crashed coming off roids

I've never done a cycle, but I'm about to. I was reading about coming off a cycle. Have any of you had any mood problems or lack of drive to workout after coming off roids.??

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Sure - back in the day when I didn't know anything and did my first cycle. I was excited about doing the first cycle and had an awesome time when on, but had no plan or direction for afterwards. This was back in '92 when clen and clomid and information was not nearly available like now. So my cycle ended dry, and I kept going into the gym doing the same thing I was doing during the cycle thinking I could keep all my gains if I just had the right mental attitude about it. It didn't matter, it was frustrating and depressing to go in the gym and lift these heavy weights that I could do only 1/2 of the reps I was doing during the cycle. That shouldn't happen to anyone today though, given the availability of information and better understanding and availability of drugs that we have now. ( and cheap too, I remember it was not unusual for someone to pay $100 - $120 for 100 dbol back then, and I thought I was lucky to get it for $80.00)

imnotbigyet is offline New Member

Re: have any of you crashed coming off roids

Everything I've been reading says that pyramiding doesnt' have to be done anymore. If you take 20mg/day of dbol , stay at 20 for the entire cycle, then at the end take clomid. Dont worry about tapering down the dbol. Is that correct?

I was going to take dbol 20mg/day for 6 weeks, nothing else, (everyone tells me to stack it with either deca durabolin or test), but use clomid at the end of the 6 weeks for another week or two.

Any thoughts on this? My goal--gain 15-20 lbs muscle. Hope to be able to keep 10-15 of the total gained. 31years old, 6', 170 lb., been working out for 8 years.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    OK first of all, This is my opinion on d-bol.... its garbadge by its self and with most.
    Now the reason i feel the d-bol isnt very good is becasue of all the water you retain on it, yes you do get mass but not the good mass and yes you get great strenthg from d-bol.

think about it this way
    would you want to 6'0 170 ripped or 6"0 very soft and no muscle

you see if you gain 20 lbs off of d-bol i will alost guaranty that you will loose 90% og what you gained,
    If you want to gain 15-20 lbs of quality muscle
    IMHO i would do a cycle of sustanon and winstrol and run 500 ml a week with the sustanon for 8 weeks and run 1 cc of winney every day for 8 weeks, if you cant get winney throw in equipoise instead

anyways be safe

BullDogg20

CYCLEON Guest
    well - dbol is the breakfast of champions but it really isnt so good by itself. better stacked with an injectable liek test, deca , eq, the list goes on.

if youknow what you are doing, you should be abel to keep 90% of the gains u get no matter what u are taking. thats what proper cycleing technique will do.

even so, when im on the clomid its easy to get moody and depressed sometimes - you get used to that "all powerfull" feeling and its hard to not have it. hapens to every one.

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member
    how do you come off of the d-bol cycle mentioned above correctly because I'm about to start the same cycle but only taking 3 tabs a day can I use over the counter products if I use that relitively small amount and still keep most of my gains?

In my opinion
    if you are only taking three db0l tabs a day you wont have to take anything when you come off becasue thats amount in my opinion is garbage. I was taking 4 d-bol a day a only gained 12c lbs and it was all water.

take about 5 dbol and add some test in with it and it should do u fine

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Bulldog, not to sound like a prick, but you want that guy - a beginner - to start off on 2 cc's sus for 8 weeks and then 56 cc's of winny. Sorry man, but that doesn't sound like a very good opinion. Let the little man experiment a little bit. Yeah, d-bol's probably the dirtiest gear out there on the market, but still, you can expect some good gains from it and keep them. It depends on how old this guy is. I took my first stack of d-bol and test cyp. the summer after I turned 20 and saw tremendous gains just becuase of the simple fact that my body was / still is growing. Learn a little about the person before you start giving too much advice.

The Iron Game Guest
    dbol + arimidex = happiness

hold up a sec their mouthy,
    what i said was based on me thinking that he had some experiance before, if i was wrong i was wrong. but running 2cc a week and winney every other day is a good cycle. thats the cycle that everyone gave me on this board when i first started.
    so in my opijnion thats a good cycle for him. 500n ml is only a suggestion for optimol growth, if 2 cc is two much for him then knock it down to 1 cc every 5 days.

its only a suggestion and thats my opinion
    BullDogg20

Oh ya i forgotn KEYMASTURE

i was responding to his thread where it said he would take dbol by its self, fine if thats what he wants to do. BUt then i said IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!! dbol is garbage, and i gave my reasons why i dont like dbol.

I then proceeded to suggest an alternative cycle, No that i took 250 ml every 5 days for 7 weeks and i also took winstrol for 8 weeks. this is not a harsh cycle by any means, i suggested 500 ml a week becasue that what alot of people on this board suggested i use, but i didnt cuz i could not afford it at the time.

so fuck you buddy and suck my big fat fucking dick for giving my opinion

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Let's go over what you just wrote:

"what i said was based on me thinking that he had some experiance before,"

Ok, now you responded with that for when he said this :

"I've never done a cycle, but I'm about to."

Then you proceed to tell him this :

"run 500 ml a week with the sustanon for 8 weeks and run 1 cc of winney every day for 8 weeks,"

Now, shall I do the math or you wanna do it? Heck, I'll save you the trouble.

500 mL of sus 250 = 2 cc x 8 weeks = 16 cc
    1 cc of winny a day x 8 weeks = 56 ccs

First, off, there's a lot of cash involved for just a "beginner cycle". An amp of sus is gonna run you at least 10 bucks a pop - that's if you get your gear yourself from Mexico. A 20 cc bottle of Winny is going to run you at least 150, even more if you get it from someone in the states cause they want to make a profit on it. And since you say he'll need 56 ccs, that's 3 bottles. So how much are we up to now.....16 x 10 + 3 x 150, carry the 4....at least 500 bucks - Mexican price. Now, if I were to sell it to him, it'd be closer to 800 bucks. Why pay 800 bucks for an 8 week cycle, when you can just buy a bottle of Test 200 for somewhere around the average price of 80 bucks, depending on where you are and who you know. Now a beginner can run a 6 week cycle (1 cc, 1 cc, 2 cc, 2 cc, 2cc, 2cc) and see incredible gains from just that.

Second, don't always do what other people suggest. Try researching about it yourself and see what the stuff can do for you. Different things for different people.

Ok, now that I've said MY part, let's just call this typing war off and end in a truce, ok? Late....

I never said it was going to be cheap if you run 2 amps a week for 8 weeks infact it will be expensive your right!

but your right
    you are the man and no all!
    ill call the typing war a truce

BullDogg20

kayshound is offline New Member
    bulldog u r nutzzzz lol

trenbolone and dianabol and test pro are the best THE BEST DRUGS FOR A BODYBUILDER. then gh and insulin added and u become kevin lavronie.

dbol is such a good drug that you will gain 15 pounds while keeping afterwords atleast 8 even if u dont use clomid. believe me im on tons of steroids been and done everything and always won competitions coming off dbol. that drug is one of the 3 best out there and will ever stay that way. water weight is goooooooooooood we want water on our muscles we wanna growwwwwwwwwww! bulk+water offseason = first place onseason.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    glad that got calmed down quick...this trash talking that has been going on lately has been getting pretty annnoying

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    glad that got calmed down quick...this trash talking that has been going on lately has been getting pretty annnoying
    If you look at the date, the thread is about 2 yrs old....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    If you look at the date, the thread is about 2 yrs old....
    Is anyone else getting sick of this!?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Vote to lock threads older than 6 months.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    got my vote too...i was kind of interested in this until i saw the damn date!!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Kay

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i think its kinda funny, people answering questions that were forgotten about. but you've got my vote.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Got my vote, I've been seeing that a lot lately.

Thread Information