need2Bbig is offline Associate Member

Angry quick response on injection plz

OK about to do 1st shot being kind of a pussy...already pulled the juice outline the proper injection spot now can i store it till tom when i can ask my bro to do the 1st 1 or no

please tell me know so i can do it and stop being such a bitch!!

any suggestions would be awesome thanks

-dre

seanw is offline Banned
    do it your self you pussy !!!, Its really easy believe me even in the glute its easy. Just take your time and follow all the instructions you have read. What if your friend isnt around sometime ? Trust me, once you have done it you will wonder why you ever worried about it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can store it overnight with the cap on, then change pins, HOWEVER, suck it up and shoot it yourself. it's painless and easy.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    NO YOU CANT WAIT you must shoot now or else it will go off and you would have wasted good money, quickly shoot it into your bicep its your only hope.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a perfect Idea. Sit there with the syringe ready in hand and tell yourself " My pussy Hurts" maybe even whine when you say it. That should get your head straight for sucking it up and being a man. Thats what I tell myself when I think something is too hard. And it works for me.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I have a perfect Idea. Sit there with the syringe ready in hand and tell yourself " My pussy Hurts" maybe even whine when you say it. That should get your head straight for sucking it up and being a man. Thats what I tell myself when I think something is too hard. And it works for me.
    Thats not good mate that your pussy hurts, it might be a urinary trac infection, a doctor really should check that out for you.:P

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    OK about to do 1st shot being kind of a pussy...already pulled the juice outline the proper injection spot now can i store it till tom when i can ask my bro to do the 1st 1 or no

please tell me know so i can do it and stop being such a bitch!!

any suggestions would be awesome thanks

-dre
    Listen. When I was about nine, the nurse gave me a shot in the delt. I fliched and broke the fricking needle off. Then they fished around for the needle for like a half an hour until the janitor showed up with some needle nosed pliers (I sh*t you not) and they dug around until they found it and pulled it out. The process was really very painful.

Needless to say, I was afraid of shots for a while.

I have done two cycles now-- no muss, no fuss.

Load your syringe, change the needle, hold it like a dart and stick it in your a$$. If you have a new needle, you cannot go slow enough to make it hurt even if you try! I am serious.

Popping a pimple hurts more.

Stop being a pussy and stick yourself. You'll be really SOL if your bro gets sick mid-cycle.

Do it!

So you all know i did wind up doing it took like 3 tries it was like 1 am when i did it didnt hurt but when i had about 1/2 cc left started wicked shaking soon as i was done laid down cause i felt like i was going to pass out it was the wierdest feeling but i think i liked it i cant wait for monday now so i can do it again

and one more thing it took me like 30 secs to get it all out i was going super slow cause i didnt want it to abcess 30 secs with a 23g does that seem right??

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I like leg shots as its easy to control... what site did u inject into?

right glute

it felt like i was in a hypoglycemic state really wierd but lasted about 30 secs went downstairs grabbed an apple and was all betterthink ill have my bro hang around when i do the next one. couldnt really tell but i think i became really pale not sure if it was the alchol solution or what but regardless siked for the next 1

30 seconds is a bit too long after youve made penetration.

imann is offline Member
    It doesn't hurt...........man up and stick yourself....do it some place easy like glutes..............follow all instructions and dont forget to aspirate .

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    my first stick was with a 20g in the glute. i was pretty nervous but once the pin broke the skin i was like $hit that didnt hurt at all. just suck it up and stick urself ive been on ed injections for the past 5 wks and i look forward to them every morning.

Talking

**** dude 20g that effin nuts yea the 23g didnt hurt at all it just took me forever to get all the juice out and i guess since it was my first time a got a numbing pain in my right cheek didnt feel cool i felt all clamy after words and had to lie down for a few secs dont think my body responded well but we'll see cant wait till monday

cb25 is offline Banned
    ahhhh the first injection i actually had a very similar reaction - i had to lay down for a few minutes to calm down. no big deal bro, it gets easier.

and 30s isn't too bad...better to go slow IMO - less chance of pain on the way in, etc.

smackdown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    do it your self you pussy !!!, Its really easy believe me even in the glute its easy. Just take your time and follow all the instructions you have read. What if your friend isnt around sometime ? Trust me, once you have done it you will wonder why you ever worried about it.
    seanw is right... last night i just injected by myself on my left glute, too busy wasn't able to go to my instructor house for injection... just follow the inject guides and whaapakkkk it's great and done

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Its easy bro.. Just do it yourself. (spotinjections.com)

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Hey bro you should be one of those motivational speakers you could change peoples lives, you could do a tour of seminas and release a self help book "My Pussy Hurts - The Route To Success"

Thread Information