killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

hello everyone Pinz ?

Im planning out my first cycle and trying gather up some items. I want to have everything before I even think of starting.

I would like to know what size pinz and How many I would need for a 12week cycle. Thanks alot everyone. I respect you with honor.

(only doing test enanthate at 500mg (250 twice a week)
    I will take nolvadex daily and l-dex. Then clomid 14days after cycle.)

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    Looks good. I use 23g pins. You're going to need 2 pins for each shot. One to load and one to shoot.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    Looks good. I use 23g pins. You're going to need 2 pins for each shot. One to load and one to shoot.

2 pins for each shot? shiot i dont understand to load?? i was pulling straight out of the vile and shooting w/ same pin

why is that?^

So I should get one of the injectors and replacment pinz, or a bunch of injectors and replacements pinz?

Re-usable ones?

Jackt23 is offline Member
    dont shoot with same pin...after loading gear into syringe, needle is dulled whether from inserting into vial or scraping on glass...like he said one to load and one to shoot....and the hell is an injector? syringe?...u need one syringe per shot, and 2 needles per shot.....2 shots a week X 12 weeks...your looking at 24 syringes and 48 needles...but get more a little more because u never know what might happen

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    dont shoot with same pin...after loading gear into syringe, needle is dulled whether from inserting into vial or scraping on glass...like he said one to load and one to shoot....and the hell is an injector? syringe?...u need one syringe per shot, and 2 needles per shot.....2 shots a week X 12 weeks...your looking at 24 syringes and 48 needles...but get more a little more because u never know what might happen

thanx for clearing that up..makes sense now...i'll be sure to get them before i start

i think u guys should go to spotinjections.com...either that or research your asses off on this board....i guarentee anyquestions you guys have will have already been answered somewhere on here

so if i get this 25 piece of your choice (3 CC) Terumo syringe with needle. 23g 1.5 inch or 1 inch?

25 piece of your choice of Terumo needle only. 23g

1 pack alcohol wipes.

I can replace the needle on the syringes with needles?

Georgie is offline Member

Thats not necessarily true. I was reading on a website about injections procedures by the AMA or WHO and they stated that that modern stainless steel pins are not dulled by inserting them into a vial, so there is no reason to switch needles. I will find the quote and site and edit the information into this post. I think you should immediatly inject (and aspirate , the area has been wiped down with alcohol of course) after taking the pin out of the bottle. Switching needels and putting your hands all over things only increase the chance of contamination, IMO.
    Last edited by Georgie; 09-30-2004 at 05:42 PM.

well the ama can say what it wants....but there is nothing that beats the feeling of a brand new needle inserted into your muscle ....ive been known to resuse needles up to 3 or 4 times before, back in the day, and all i noticed was it being harder and harder to break the skin......get a new needle it will glide right in.....i mean there is a right way to do things ...clean your hands, wipe vial with alcohol, wipe area etc...just do that **** and get a new needle to inject....they arent that expensive that u need to be stingy haha whats the difference

p.s. i forget where cuz i look over 5 or 6 different boards but i remember somone posting 4 pictures....one for each of the first 4 times....it was magnified over and over and was intresting to see...i wish i could find the link

well the ama can say what it wants....but there is nothing that beats the feeling of a brand new needle inserted into your muscle ....ive been known to resuse needles up to 3 or 4 times before, back in the day, and all i noticed was it being harder and harder to break the skin......get a new needle it will glide right in.....i mean there is a right way to do things ...clean your hands, wipe vial with alcohol, wipe area etc...just do that **** and get a new needle to inject....they arent that expensive that u need to be stingy haha whats the difference

p.s. i forget where cuz i look over 5 or 6 different boards but i remember somone posting 4 pictures....one for each of the first 4 times....it was magnified over and over and was intresting to see...i wish i could find the link

No, I think you misunderstood my above comment. I'm not saying to reuse a needle for injections. That would be stupid and a great way to get an infection. I'm saying a modern stainless steel pin is not dulled by pushing it through a rubber stopper. It is uneccesary to have a "drawing" pin and a seperate "shooting" pin for reasons of dullness (thickness problems are a different story). By changing pins and uneccesarily putting your hands on things only increases risk of possible contamination. NEVER REUSE a pin after it has been injected into your body, or contaminated in any other way, for that matter
    Last edited by Georgie; 09-30-2004 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    so if i get this 25 piece of your choice (3 CC) Terumo syringe with needle. 23g 1.5 inch or 1 inch?

25 piece of your choice of Terumo needle only. 23g

1 pack alcohol wipes.

I can replace the needle on the syringes with needles?
    the needles are removeable?

Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    the needles are removeable?
    Yes, the needles are removable. But there is no need to be removing the needles. Modern stainless steel needles are not dulled by poking them through the rubber stopper. I think you need to do a little more research. This is some pretty simple stuff. I'll help point you in the right direction.

1) Buy the type of pinz already attached to the syringe.
    2) They are very cheap. Do not reuse eithier the needle or the syringe. You risk infection. Its not worth it. You need a whole new set of needle and syringe every time.
    3) Most everything will fit through a 25 gauge needle
    4) buy 25 g 1.5 " for your glutes (ass)
    5) buy 25 g 1" for delts (shoulders) & quads, you can use 25 g 1" or 3/4" for chest, bi's, calves, tris etc....
    6) if you are shooting winstrol or an oil that is very thick you can go with 23g 1.5" and 23g 1". Use 25g if you can. They hurt less, IMO.
    Last edited by Georgie; 09-30-2004 at 08:48 PM.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i respect you with honor too....lol jk

needle is offline Senior Member
    I hope that answers your ?'s buddy pretty simple stuff!!!
    Go to spotinjections.com that sums up everthing you will need to know. Also it shows you where to inject, that will help out too!!! TRUST ME

needle is offline Senior Member
    With honor we shall JUICE,!!!
    And the pinz go marching hiraaa hirraaa!!! LOL

RAM2500 is offline Member
    I will never go back to 22 Gauge, hurts bad. 25 guage works GREAT on everything.

Thread Information