cannibal is offline Junior Member

Test Cypionate Questions

Hey guys let me gets your thoughts/experiences on these. FYI: Test only 500mg/wk Please don't suggest another compound to "kick start" cause im doing a test only cycle.

1. I know in general most people inject cyp once per week. I was wondering if there would be any reason or perhaps benefit to do (2 injects 250mg/each) per week rather than the one?

2. Whats been your experiences feeling the effects of cyp kick in, gains starting to be noticed in what week?

Thanks, all input appreciated.

crizoc is offline Banned
    bump

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    Hey guys let me gets your thoughts/experiences on these. FYI: Test only 500mg/wk Please don't suggest another compound to "kick start" cause im doing a test only cycle.

1. I know in general most people inject cyp once per week. I was wondering if there would be any reason or perhaps benefit to do (2 injects 250mg/each) per week rather than the one?

2. Whats been your experiences feeling the effects of cyp kick in, gains starting to be noticed in what week?

Thanks, all input appreciated.
    1. Wont make a huge difference, but will potentially help to keep side effects at a minumim so twice a week is advised.

2. About 3 weeks.

crizoc is offline Banned
    good info. ^_^

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    what he said ^

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Do 2 seperate injects, it'll help keep your blood levels more stable.

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    you can inject once a week, cause it is a slow releasing ester, you will start noticing gains around weeks 4-5

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Do 2 seperate injects, it'll help keep your blood levels more stable.
    Yep, thats what i been hearing, but the fact is enathate or cypionate stays in your blood up to three wks and peaks after the first wk. So there really isn't a need to shoot twice ew, as the added effects would only be psychological. Sustanon and Prop are the only tests that need to be injected more than once ew.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    and suspension

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Yep, thats what i been hearing, but the fact is enathate or cypionate stays in your blood up to three wks and peaks after the first wk. So there really isn't a need to shoot twice ew, as the added effects would only be psychological. Sustanon and Prop are the only tests that need to be injected more than once ew.
    Enanthate and cyp have a half life of about 5 days thats why it is recommended to shoot twice a week.
    Theoretically going by your advice you could shoot every 3 weeks as in one big 1500mg shot every 3 weeks, the problem is blood levels will be all over the place.
    As i said shooting once or twice a week wont make a huge difference but if there is a slight advantage off shooting twice a week why not.

Thread Information