bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

ok this is what i have

ok to start off here are a few stats on me... im 5'10 205lbs ive been working out for 2 years solid and im 21 in march. gunna start my third cycle.
    heres my question... i have 2 10cc bottles of sust 400, 3 10cc bottles of eq 300mg/cc,17 anadrol ,1 30 bottle of winny, and finaplix gold

im planning on going with...
    half anadrol a day week one
    full anadrol a day week two and three
    and half a cc of sust and eq eod for week 1-12 (14weeks with eq)
    and week 9 to 15 im going with winny 50 mg ed
    i was thinking of just leaving out the finaplix for some other time i dont wanna over do it... oh and i have 100 nolva(20mg tab) and 80 clomid for during cycle and pct.
    some opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks

yo is there something wrong with this post????? why doesnt anyone answer?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u are 20 and this is gonna be your thirday cycle? how old were u when u started?

first off the test should not be run shorter than the EQ due to half lifes of both compounds. the test since it is susts needs to be shot 3 days longer than the EQ so PCT lines up correctly.

and even with that u dont have enough test for 12 weeks @ 1/2cc EOD. that would require 42ml. u have 40.

drop the anadrol u dont have enough. u should be taking one a day for 4 weeks.

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    he would require 21ml for 12 weeks. 1/2ml EOD.

84 days
    42 doses
    1 dose= 1/2ml
    21ml = 42doses

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    **** u are right. my math was off. well even then he still doesnt have enough. he has 20 ml, i figured he will get about 17-18 total cause of loss of oil.

ok i made a small mistake i also have 3 amps of organon sust 250 on top of the rest and i can always get more within hours so its not a huge deal but thanks on the info on the eq so should i run the eq at 14 weeks with the sust or should i just run the eq at 12 and sust at 14. its just that i hear that it takes at least 12 weeks of eq to notice a substantial change with it...
    oh and i started to use aas at 19 just before 20 yrs of age i know ill get flammed for that but its not like im gunna become a bodybuilder or anything so i dont need to reach my maximum potential of natural growth before starting i only plan to use aas for about another 4 years or so and i went to my doc and he said it was ok because i was in perfect health and i also finished growing i know many older guys who started at that age and said it was just fine as long as i moniter my health which i have been doing religiously.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    ok i made a small mistake i also have 3 amps of organon sust 250 on top of the rest and i can always get more within hours so its not a huge deal but thanks on the info on the eq so should i run the eq at 14 weeks with the sust or should i just run the eq at 12 and sust at 14. its just that i hear that it takes at least 12 weeks of eq to notice a substantial change with it...
    oh and i started to use aas at 19 just before 20 yrs of age i know ill get flammed for that but its not like im gunna become a bodybuilder or anything so i dont need to reach my maximum potential of natural growth before starting i only plan to use aas for about another 4 years or so and i went to my doc and he said it was ok because i was in perfect health and i also finished growing i know many older guys who started at that age and said it was just fine as long as i moniter my health which i have been doing religiously.....
    I highly doubt you've stopped growing at the age of 19. Did your Dr. inform you that doing Steriods at an early age could close your growth plates among other things? If you Dr. says it's OK for a 19 year old to do steroids , then I think someone should check his license to practice. No flame bro, I just hope you know what your getting yourself into.

thanks a lot for the concern but my doc is an awsome doc and he did tell me that it would close my growth plates but he said its not like im 5 feet tall he just said that 99% of my growth is done so if i do stop growing it wont be by much at all as i already am 5'10 maybe just a little over my bro is 27 and the same height so i probably wouldnt have gotten much taller anyways.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    thanks a lot for the concern but my doc is an awsome doc and he did tell me that it would close my growth plates but he said its not like im 5 feet tall he just said that 99% of my growth is done so if i do stop growing it wont be by much at all as i already am 5'10 maybe just a little over my bro is 27 and the same height so i probably wouldnt have gotten much taller anyways.
    Be safe bro,

BLT

Thread Information