2timer is offline Senior Member

cycle again help.

hello I just 4weeks ago did a 6weeks t-3/prop/clenand off and on with ecawith cla. and I love the result. went from 16.8% to 9.2% now I am at 8.7% cla throughout diet and cardio with bladderwreck has helped alot. I am planning to do the cycle again. do you guys think I will get to 4-5%bf.
    I do 45min of cardio everyday. clean diet(nothing crazy just low fat) . I hope so becuase I just got the gear. I am planning to run cla all year I like the way it keeps the fat off especially with t-3 pct.

Gilster is offline Member
    Are you taking over the counter CLA and Bladderwreck? Good results bro. Can you be more specific about the cut cycle. It seems you tweeked things for you. I am at a lesser bf% than when you started this cut, but I want to get back under 10% again. I need new ideas. I've been off for almost 2 years, after a bad car accident and other stuff. I need to get back to where I was or better.

yes cla otc and bladderwrech for t-3 recovery(t-3 pct basically) try my cycle and you will love it.
    test prop/clen 2weeks on two weeks off /t-3 (I did 150mcg for 4weeks then I 100mcg for one weeks and then 3 days of 50mcg and 4days 25mcg. clen 40-80mcg for two weeks on and off. cla atleast 4gs. decent diet. and 45cardio 5times a week.
    you should be looking nice.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    whats bladderwrech?

ask mallet good iodine and other stuff to help recover thyroids.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    thanks

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it'll be tough to get down to 4-5 and maintain it there. But getting down to 6-7 is just absolutely shredded so i'd be pretty happy with that. i as well love cla, it seemed to cut down on abdominal fat for me when i used it awhile back.

Thread Information