HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member

Best techniques for injecting yourself

Heres a good one...i wanna get away from having to have someone do the shot for me in the glutes.....i was wondering if any of you out there inject in the glutes by yourself....and if you how you go about that......or what is my best option for injecting myself....let me know.........also i have a whole bunch of 1.5inch 23G so thats what i want to use.....thanks a lot

I inject my glutes by myself, and here is how i do it. If you are like me getting the needle in is the easy part, but injecting your glute is hard to do because of lacl of flexibility. OK so once you have the needle in, hold the tip of the syringe firmly( make sure your back is close to a wall) and lean into a wall making contact with the punger. leaning your weight into the plunger against the wall makes it easy to inject. this is what i do,and it works because i have no flexibility in my shoulders. Sorry if you do not understand , it is easier to show someone in person than to describe in words.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Thats why there is a site called www.spotinjections.com.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    that sounds sketchy...cuz what if u slipped....that would be some MAJOR pain

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, i don't know about the whole leaning into a wall method, but hey, whatever works. dogsofwar is right, follow the link it's pretty self explanitory.
    As far as positioning myself, i stand staight up putting my weight on the side i'm NOT injecting and the other leg(injecting side) is a little in front of me(both feet on the floor). This way makes it difficult to flex your a$$ cheek. Although everyone has their own method, i hope this helps.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i just tape the stick to the wall and back into it.isnt that the proper way

no seriously bro,i find the glute one of the tuffer places to inject because of the reasons you stated..re:flexability.i always stand in front of a mirror for my glute shots.this way i dont have to twist so much.just reach around stick,push and remove

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i do my glutes no problem i just look in the mirror pick my spot reach around and BAMMM hit that shi*t up

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    BAMMM hit that shi*t up
    HAHAHAHA......yea thats the plan....thanks for the site guys and thanks for your help!!!

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

this guy knows what hes talking about, this is one of the most informative posts i've read and it really helped me out a lot.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    do it in the mirror so u dont have to twist all the way around.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I do delt, bi, tri, and leg injections by myself. I personally like injecting myself rather than have someone else do it. I guess its b/c I trust myself more than my buds. lol

Thread Information