fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

Bruise getting bigger

About a week ago i noticed i had a bruise on my calf. I have no idea how it happened either. Didn't think much about it until it started getting bigger. It's also got a small lump in the center of it. I've never had a bruise like that before. It's like the blood is slowly leaking down my leg underneath the skin. It doesn't hurt to walk or anything, only when i put pressure on it. Anybody ever had this happen to them? Also wondering if it could be cycle related. I'm on my 6th week of a Test E(500mg) and Eq(400mg) cycle. i don't do calf shots. just glutes and delts. Any help would be awsome before i go insane worrying about this.

-fitness

sniper320 is offline Member
    ya that happend to me last cycle.bump.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    a bruise is burst cappileraies it sound like u burst a vein id get it looked at it wouldnt be cycle related

Quote Originally Posted by keithhoman
    a bruise is burst cappileraies it sound like u burst a vein id get it looked at it wouldnt be cycle related
    what about the lump? what could cause that?

ok i posted this a few days ago and the bruise on my calf is still there. looks like it might be getting better but the lump is still there. it's not visible, you can just feel it. and also tonight at the gym i noticed i would have what appeared to be a bruise, and then a minute later it would dissapear. this was on my arm and delt. i don't know?? anyone experienced this or know what could cause it??

Thread Information