burman is offline Junior Member

easier in europe?

hey guy's i was just wondering if it was easier to get gear in europe then in the states. i am in germany but i am american. i would not know the difference because i never recieved any **** in the states but i thought that maybe customs was a little more lax here or something. i'm still new but i allready appreciate all the help from this board. also any body ever got **** sent to an APO? i know there are some green guys who can answer that. thanx

burman is offline Junior Member

Tahnx

wow! thanx for all the help.

Wobbly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burman
    hey guy's i was just wondering if it was easier to get gear in europe then in the states. i am in germany but i am american. i would not know the difference because i never recieved any **** in the states but i thought that maybe customs was a little more lax here or something. i'm still new but i allready appreciate all the help from this board. also any body ever got **** sent to an APO? i know there are some green guys who can answer that. thanx
    Don't use your APO address. Use you civilian German address. Even if you live in base housing, you should have a German street address. Or see if you can use the address frome someone who lives on the economy. It's so much better, faster,and cheaper than having the goodies send to the APO. I order all my stuff from Greece. However, it is often shipped from within Germany. In any case, it never takes more than five days.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was in the military (last year) I got sh!t delivered all the time directly to my APO box. The thing is it took a long time so I had it shipped to my girlfriends house and it worked great. It was fast also.

I still live in Germany and I have to say that ordering from Europe is a lot faster than when I ordered in the states.

Thread Information