firstimer is offline New Member

Cool hypoglycemia and steroids

HI EVERYONE!
    I'VE NEVER USED STEROIDS ,I'M CONSIDERING TAKING DIANABOL , I HAVE BORDERLINE HYPOGLYCEMIA BUT DONT TAKE ANY DRUGS FOR IT ,JUST TRY TO EAT HEALTHY IS IT "SAFE"FOR ME TO TAKE STEROID ? THANKS .

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    I too have hypo.. I dont think the drugs effect it at all.
    Just remember when your working out always have a little food in your system and watch out for too many stimulate supplements. While I take them everyday I make sure I have a little bit of carbs/sugar/food in me because every once in awhile I forget and I get dizzy and weak as hell and I have to go and buy a can of soda. Also a general rule to follow is making sure your getting protein throught the day because it helps maintain even blood sugar levels.

nemesis is offline New Member
    juice and tom are right, just make SURE you keep an EYE on
    everything while cycleing, and you should be fine.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes you are correct, butttt however, when you do AS you tend to eat more, depending on what kind of AS you take. Your body will be starved for my carbs and proteins, therefore, this could be a problem. So keep that in mind. I wouldnt' be soo worry as to what AS will do to you, but more less the amount of food your body will be taking in which could affect blood levels. Good luck!

firstimer is offline New Member
    THANKS EVERYONE! APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. NOW I'M READY TO START JUICEING CAN'T WAIT TO GET IN SHAPE. I'M 5'11" AND WEIGH 148 SO I HOPE TO GAIN 20 LB IN TWO MONTHS. ANY SUGESTIONS ABOUT MY FIRST CYCLE WOULD HELP ALOT .WAT YOU THINK ABOUT RUSSIAN DIANABOL IT IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE ACCES TO RIGHTNOW.THANK YOU!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    OK a look at blood sugar and juice , I am hypo and have to monitor it everyday when you are bulking it dosent mater if you are eating like hell your sugar will be high so no problems there ,but when you cut you will have to keep a close eye on it ,I eat a aple before the gym or an orange before cardio ,fruit sugar is simple sugar ,it is called fruitose and will give you a quick spike in the blood ! hope it helps

viper is offline Member
    any AAS can cause some degree of hypoglycemia...if the substance you are taking effects the liver to any significant degree it has the possibility of causing this.....just as alcoholics are more prone to hypoglycemia due to the alcohol effecting liver function.....you should be fine, but just monitor your blood sugars closely while on cycle....
    also during this time, people tend to push harder than normal.. so you will burn more carbs than normal too....
    the only substances i can think of that directly effect blood sugar to a large extent are DNP and HGH....but you don't need to even think of either of them....

viper is offline Member
    just to clarify....i was saying that these substances can lower your blood sugar.....not that they will take you from what may be your normal of 80 or so down to 50....but they have the potential of dropping it to some degree.....never heard of anyone having a problem related to use...but it is only smart to play it safe and know the possibilities....

Faceless Rider is offline Junior Member
    im dumb
    Last edited by Faceless Rider; 10-11-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    I would definitely watch it. I ran superdrol a few times and it seemed every morning at the same time I'd become hypoglycemic. I would start sweating, shaking, feel confused like all foggy in the brain and literally no energy like I was going to pass out. Not fun at all. I don't know if dbol would have the same effect, I don't recall it happening to me but I know that some AAS will definitely have an effect on blood sugar so be careful.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about we not bump 10 year old threads?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstimer View Post
    HI EVERYONE!
    I'VE NEVER USED STEROIDS,I'M CONSIDERING TAKING DIANABOL , I HAVE BORDERLINE HYPOGLYCEMIA BUT DONT TAKE ANY DRUGS FOR IT ,JUST TRY TO EAT HEALTHY IS IT "SAFE"FOR ME TO TAKE STEROID? THANKS .
    I have gotten hypo my entire life,,even as a kid. DIET is the most important thing I have found. Lots of complex carbs early in the day and eating meals every few hours helps a great deal.

Thread Information