BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

STEROID PROFILE---Testosterone Suspension

Ok. here is the profile i did over test susp. I tried to make it simple yet informative so everyone that needs to can understand. Let me know if you think it needs to be a bit more complex--it just seems that steroid profiles are more often used by ones who dont have a complete understanding of the drug and when there is a lot of scientific info they can be difficult to understand. Im just trying to get to a happy medium. Also, this is a complete first draft and im just trying to get headed in the right direction. I know that there are numerous writting errors, etc. Thanks for the input

And i am still looking for some good ideas on how to incorporate the forum in this profile--any opinions are great

TEST SUSP

I. Drug History

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as H2O suspension)
    Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 288.429

INSERT PICTURE courtesy bodybuilding.com

Testosterone, in general, is the most powerful androgen in the body. Quite possibly the best mass builder known, but for the same reasons it is a great mass builder are the same reasons it has a tendency to have high side effects (gynomastia, etc.). Testosterone Suspension is an injectable hormone in a water base that was developed and used for decades and is one of the oldest androgens used. It has no ester attached, therefore no ester is calculated into the weight. This is extremely beneficial to the user since 100mg of testosterone suspension will yield 100mg of testosterone unlike the other esterfied testosterones such as testosterone enanthate which only yields 72mg per 100mg of total weight. Testosterone suspension considerably ups the storing of glycogen in the muscle cells and because it is dissolved in water it becomes effective immediately. Also making it different from other esterfied hormones is that it only keeps sustained and elevated testosterone levels for 2-3 days due to its micro-crystal design. This forces the user to inject on at least every day, with better results coming from two-three times a day due to its short half life with the effective dose ranging from 350-1000mg per week (50-140mg/day). One should practice site rotation and should practice not injecting in the same spot more than once per week. Also, testosterone suspension can be injected with a needle as small as a 27 gauge and the user usually will not experience the discomfort caused by other water based steroids , though some discomfort is likely. Note that due to the water base, the testosterone will most likely settle to the bottom of the vial and that shaking the vial is needed in order to insure even dosing.

II. Perfomance Uses and Effects

Some form of testosterone should be used in every cycle. It is the most important of the hormones used for this purpose and is essential in every cycle. Not using testosterone in one’s cycle could possibly cause the following: More difficult recovery, pronounced side effects, post cycle depression and so on.

As was noted before, testosterone can be considered one of the most powerful mass builders and testosterone suspension can be considered one of the most powerful of the testosterones simply due to the fact that it has no attached ester. A growing reason why many athletes are choosing to use testosterone suspension instead of enanthate or other forms (besides the fact that it has a higher amount of pure testosterone resulting in greater results) is that it may be responsible to localized growth at the site inject like winstrol . Most athletes will also only use this form of testosterone in a bulking cycle as it is usually accompanied by high water retention, severe bloat, adipose storage, and gynomastia. This product does have a high aromitization into estrogen and coverts highly to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Testosterone is many times not used by women because male secondary sex characteristics may start to appear in female users. However, testosterone suspension will allow women to site-inject and help problem areas common in women such as calves and inner thighs. The curse that was the cure---many of the same factors that result in great gains also increase the risk of unwanted side effects. However, with proper precautions, the user should be able to minimize negative side effects caused by testosterone suspension. In order to combat the problems, nolvadex should be used in a dose of 10-20mg per day throughout the cycle. Most will agree that 10mg daily should suffice. If any signs of gyno occur, the user should increase nolvadex dosage to 60-80mg per day until symptoms dissipate and then use 20mg per day thereafter. Some will also argue that proviron and/or arimidex should also be used to further suppress estrogen levels to decrease side effects further. One must realize, though, that estrogen does have many positive qualities and it should not be the goal of the user to completely eliminate estrogen.
    As far as results of the cycle, one should be very happy with the results so far as the diet and training regimen are good. Testosterone suspension is best run for at least 8 weeks and depending on the experience of the user one may choose to runs for much longer. Since this hormone is primarily used by more advanced users other drugs are usually incorporated into the cycle because of past cycle experience. One should opt for other mass drugs such as dianabol and deca -durabolin since the goal of this cycle will most likely be and should be for mass. The user should expect to see rapid muscle growth, water retention, and possibly extra fat deposits.
    Testosterone suspension is very suppressive of the HPTA. HCG is sometimes used depending on the length of the cycle and the amount of testicular atrophy, however the decision to use hcg prior to pct is dependent on many other cycle variables. After the discontinuation of the hormone proper post cycle therapies should be used. Once should start therapy 24 hours after the last injection. There are many opinions of proper post cycle (one can check out and research on their own in the pct forum of steroid.com) but there is a general protocol for post cycle therapy . Clomid is used at 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-11, and 50mg day 12-21. Nolvadex should also be used at 20mg per day throughout PCT. . The previous are all general doses and may need to be altered due the their particular cycle (i.e. drugs used, cycle length, etc).

III. Precautions

One advantage to testosterone suspension is that it has no metabolites and can one can pass a drug test days after the last injection. This is a great advantage to athletes who will be tested and still want the benefits of a mass drug which many times can take 3 months.

IV. Manufacturers

Biotika Agroviron-Depot (CZ) 25 mg/ml
    Grupo Comercial Tarasco Anabolic TS 100 mg/ml
    Jurox Testosus 100 (Australia) 100 mg/ml
    Nicholas Aquaviron (India) 25 mg/ml
    Univet Uni-test Suspension (Canada) 100 mg/ml
    Courtesy of BigCat at Bodybuilding.com

According to BigCat of Bodybuilding.com, the above manufacturers are the only ones to trust. Simply because it is a complex drug that can cause injury if too crude a product is used. However, there are more manufactures as well as many underground labs.

Agovirin-Depot 50 mg/2 ml; Biotika CZ
    Androlan Aqueous (o.c.) 25, 50, 100 mg/I ml; Lannet U.S.
    Androlin (o.c.) 100 mg1 I ml; Lincoln U.S.
    Andronaq-50 (o.c.) 50 mg/1 ml; Central U.S.
    Histerone Injection (o.c.) 100 mg/1 ml; Hauck U.S.
    Histerone Injection 100 mg/ I ml; Roberts U.S.
    Malogen (o.c.) 25, 50, 100 mg/1 ml; Forest Pharm U.S.
    Malotrone (o.c.) 25, 50 mg/1 ml; Bluco U.S.
    Tesamone (o.c.) 25, 50, 100 mg/1 ml; Dunhall U.S.
    Testolin (o.c.) 25, 50, 100 mg/1 ml; Pasadena Res. U.S.
    Testosterone-Aqueous 100 mg/1 ml; Legere U.S.
    Testosterone-Aqueous 50, 100 mg/1 ml; Schein U.S., Steris U.S.
    Last edited by BWhitaker; 10-01-2004 at 11:05 AM.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Good read bro.

not all at once guys...lol

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    bump 4 bwhitaker

needle is offline Senior Member
    sounds useful to me!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    great post bro. i personally love suspension and would rather use it anyday over prop to kickstart a cycle.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    very nice bro

any improvements, etc???

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    .... Good stuff, saving this draft until your final draft is a "sticky"..

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    By your wording it seems that you are saying to incorporate HCG into PCT for long cycles. Maybe you should specify that HCG should be used before you start PCT so as to allow the Clomid to more effeciently do it's job since it is, in itself, suppresive and would somewhat counter act PCT if used in conjuction. But yours is a very good description of suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    By your wording it seems that you are saying to incorporate HCG into PCT for long cycles. Maybe you should specify that HCG should be used before you start PCT so as to allow the Clomid to more effeciently do it's job since it is, in itself, suppresive and would somewhat counter act PCT if used in conjuction. But yours is a very good description of suspension.
    very good point....i do see where the reader would come to that conclusion---making that change as we speak.

on a seperate note: It is hard to decide what parts need further explanation and what parts need to just be mentions, ie-i mentioned possible hcg use, however i do not give dosages etc. However, it would be very easy for the reader to then read the profile for hcg. Yet i still think it is good for every profile to at least explain some basic uses of other drugs within that one such as pct

good job

just giving myself a bump...also will anyone please just take a second to do my suspension poll

another

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    sounded great to me although i noticed a few problems with sentance structure and wording. take another look at it and im sure you will see what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    sounded great to me although i noticed a few problems with sentance structure and wording. take another look at it and im sure you will see what i mean
    yeah definately needs a little revising

one last bump

Thread Information